ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roger354

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by roger354 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:26 am

congrats Faheem97 :D
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:36 am

@ Phara
ECO in his refusal letter said that although i provided the tenancy agreement but no house inspection report.
Can i submit new documents to support this on other property,as the original property has been rented by another tenant.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:37 am

Sugarplum786 wrote:
faheem97 wrote:Allhamdulliah allhumdulliah my wife got her visa today. Soo happy. May Allah grant all of you visa. So soo far 2 emails from UKVI theory is correct. As I had 2 emails from UKVI and 3rd from gerry
Wish u luck to all of you
Congratulations!! Wish u all the best for ur future, i just hope they start processing November applications soon too but I think im dreaming
Congrats Faheem MashaAllah good news.

Sugarplum... we prob are dreaming LOL .. chalo khair vah :lol:
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:03 am

faheem97 wrote:Allhamdulliah allhumdulliah my wife got her visa today. Soo happy. May Allah grant all of you visa. So soo far 2 emails from UKVI theory is correct. As I had 2 emails from UKVI and 3rd from gerry
MASHA'ALLAH, congrats Faheem. Stay blessed.

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:14 am

Congrats..MashAllah :) best of luck for ur future
Yes indeed ths 2 email theory is correct cz i chcked my emails in detail now the secnd email i.e concluded one does have a ref no which is mentiond on my visa..at first i didnt believ it but after seeing by myself i believ it now :D
So guyz those who have receivd two emails congraaatsss :D
Cz ur visa has been granted :)
May Allah g grant visa to evryone waitng.AmeenSumAmeen

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:39 am

fawad iftikhar wrote: Now this is scary cz i have only received one email today from islamvisainfo@fco.gov.uk that your uk visa app has been processed and will now be returned to the VAC.

Should i wait for another email :( ? if i dont get it then it will mean i am in trouble ? :(
Hi Fawad,

I don't think they send the two emails days apart, so if you haven't got the concluded email yet it is a sign of trouble. You just need to be strong and pray what we have established i.e. two email theory is wrong and you get your visa anyway.

All the very best, I'll suggest you to go and check for your passport tomorrow.

Regards,

Networkers!

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:53 am

Hey Guys,

Congrats to all those who got the good news. I wanted to know if anyone recieved emails this week i.e. Yesterday and Today, from UKVI or VAC ?

Timeline

Applied 24th Sept 2014 (KHI)

hope786

Post by hope786 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:06 am

Congrats Faheem97 :)
Really happy for you .
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:39 am

Asim khan wrote:Fawad iftikhar
Dont Worry Inshallah it will all go Well .. just be Strong ..no matter what the out come is ..r u coming tomorow to Islamabad vac ..i will be there ..
@Asim,
Waiting for the udpate, INSHA'ALLAH good news from your end today!!

faheem97
Newly Registered

Post by faheem97 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:09 am

Thank you all of you.
And I just checked the reff number they sent me in 2nd email. And it's actually a visa reff number.so that's for sure whoever gets 2 emails from UKVI with that unique reff 175****
It's actually your visa number. So best of luck all of you for yr visas
That's the best new year gift I've ever had in my life and it's all Down to Allah (SBT)
And yea someone said they got refused bcos they didn't submitte a property inspection report.
I didn't either just a tenancy agreement rent slips council tax and it's approved

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:27 am

Urgent help please.

My wife has lost her Nadra ID card today. She will apply for duplicate ID card soon. I have confirmd that Nadra does not need lost report lodged in local police office etc.
I just want to confirm does she need to lodge lost report in local police office for immigration purpose before she applies for duplicate ID card. She is going to apply spouse visa in next 2 months. Reply please
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:28 am

Hi does anyone know if VACs are open tomorrow? Not sure if they have a Christmas break or not. I've received the email and my wife has received the text from vfs to pickup. But don't want her to make a trip if it's closed.

She will be travelling to the mirpur VAC

EDIT - my wife just got a call to come in Monday 11am to pick up passport
Last edited by alil2014 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:30 am

ilrupdates wrote:Urgent help please.

My wife has lost her Nadra ID card today. She will apply for duplicate ID card soon. I have confirmd that Nadra does not need lost report lodged in local police office etc.
I just want to confirm does she need to lodge lost report in local police office for immigration purpose before she applies for duplicate ID card. She is going to apply spouse visa in next 2 months. Reply please
She will be fine just with a new ID card. UKVI will carry out checks if needed on the passport and not the NADRA card. So a lost passport would need an explanation not ID card.

Pay the urgent fee and your wife can get the new ID card within 5-7 working days

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:39 am

Ket1 wrote:
Congrats!! All the best :)
Ket1,

Have you recieved any emails today or yesterday, i think we applied on the same day right on 24th september. Any one else receiving emails today or yesterday.?

Timeline
Applied 24th sept khi

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:41 am

alil2014 wrote:

She will be fine just with a new ID card. UKVI will carry out checks if needed on the passport and not the NADRA card. So a lost passport would need an explanation not ID card.

Pay the urgent fee and your wife can get the new ID card within 5-7 working days
Thank you very much Alil2014 for quick response, you are really a star. Thanks once again
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:53 am

alil2014 wrote:

Alil2014,

What was your timeline ?

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:56 am

aoa guys

my application has been refused on the grounds of not meeting financial requirement though we meet it.

it was not in my fate and i dont think i will be pursuing it any further i give up

i wish you guys all the best and remember me in prayers
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:04 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:aoa guys

my application has been refused on the grounds of not meeting financial requirement though we meet it.

it was not in my fate and i dont think i will be pursuing it any further i give up

Fawad,

I am sorry to hear about your refusal, but giving up is not an option mate. You have fight back, do what it takes and get united with your spouse INSHA'ALLAH soon. If you met financial requirements, why you are giving up. I know it will be hard on you at the moment, but don't give up brother.

Stay blessed.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:13 pm

khan2013 wrote:@ Phara
ECO in his refusal letter said that although i provided the tenancy agreement but no house inspection report.
Can i submit new documents to support this on other property,as the original property has been rented by another tenant.
Very sorry brother to hear about the refusal.

It will be counted as new evidence because your accomdation has changed. You will most likely be unsuccessful on review but should get the visa on a full appeal (which can take over a yr). You are probably better off reapplying and inshallah this time round you should hear much quicker than the 3 months you had to wait this time round.

Review - takes into account any missing docs/ evidence up to the date of application
Appeal - takes into account new evidence submitted up to the date of appeal

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:19 pm

rudey786 wrote:
Sugarplum786 wrote:
Sugarplum... we prob are dreaming LOL .. chalo khair vah :lol:
You applied before me so probably when yours is in process il know inshallah mine will be too :)x
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Ket1,

Have you recieved any emails today or yesterday, i think we applied on the same day right on 24th september. Any one else receiving emails today or yesterday.?

Timeline
Applied 24th sept khi[/quote]

Hey :) yes we did apply on the same date! I emailed yesterday for a status update and thy sed its still processing what about u?
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Im so sory to hear this please stay strong brother i felt th same been battling nearly 3 years now second application. We cannot give up we need to keep pushing until it happens. Ino u probly dnt feel this way ryt now jus think about it after a few days and inshallah u wil decide what u want. Let us know if u need anythng
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:24 pm

networkers wrote:

Aww bless you :( I know how it feels to be refused its utterly devastating iv been through it :( but inshallah stay strong and my prayers are with you hope its gets granted for u very soon inshallah x

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:25 pm

[/quote]

Aww bless you :( I know how it feels to be refused its utterly devastating iv been through it :( but inshallah stay strong and my prayers are with you hope its gets granted for u very soon inshallah x

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
networkers wrote:

Dont give up stay strong this is my second appeal. And alhumdullialh this time i feel strong enougj to fight it. Give it a few days to sink in dont do anythig in a haste.
Allah knows best.
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......