ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office, VICTORIA, LONDON

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dokwal
BANNED

Home Office, VICTORIA, LONDON

Post by dokwal » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:39 am

Dear all,

Please note we are carrying out a Demonstration In Front of Home Office near Victoria, LONDON which includes “Blood Donationâ€

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:50 am

Dear Friends,

This is planned by hsmpforum.com the same people whose webmaster is a fraud and have been making fake documentation like false payslips, filing tax returns for dummy companies etc of people to make money. The webmaster is using his henchmen to further get crowd and to further lure them for extensions and make money through the gathering so be careful.

These people are fraudsters and better inform the home office about them so that they have a thorough look at their fraudulent documents when they apply for extension.

What i heard is this is not the official hsmp forum they are misusing a non profit organisations name to gain credit and mileage.

Bye

Hid

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:56 pm

hidayat
Do U have evidence for this ?
I know that they have been asking donation for legal cost. But that it is.
I Understand that they are trying to sue the HO for restrocpective chnage to HSMP ?.

hidayat wrote:Dear Friends,

This is planned by hsmpforum.com the same people whose webmaster is a fraud and have been making fake documentation like false payslips, filing tax returns for dummy companies etc of people to make money. The webmaster is using his henchmen to further get crowd and to further lure them for extensions and make money through the gathering so be careful.

These people are fraudsters and better inform the home office about them so that they have a thorough look at their fraudulent documents when they apply for extension.

What i heard is this is not the official hsmp forum they are misusing a non profit organisations name to gain credit and mileage.

Bye

Hid
Pantaiema

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:47 pm

you are talking about hsmpforum.org they are the people who are fighting against the retrospective changes implemented by home office. They have also filed a judicial review against home office. Earlier hsmpforum.com used to be the organisation's website but due to some problems encountered by the person who was running that website and was involved in unsolicited activities. The regd organisation hsmp forum decided to start the organisation's own website hsmpforum.org

The people i am talking about are hsmpforum.com and they are fraudsters. Home Office is making statements on abusing the system etc because of people like them. I have evidence through information and emails interaction between some people and the webmaster. I need information on how to give complaints or inform police. The main problem overall is many people made contributions for the judicial review in the account handled by the old website hsmpforum.com and the webmaster it seems is fraudulently holding on people's money and not releasing it for the judicial review which was filed by the organisation.
pantaiema wrote:hidayat
I Understand that they are trying to sue the HO for restrocpective chnage to HSMP ?.

Bye

Hid

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:01 pm

This is criminal. People who have contributed for judicial review should come forward and report to the police.

I believe U have evidence when U pay online. At least from your credit Card statements that your money have been transfered.

hidayat wrote:you are talking about hsmpforum.org they are the people who are fighting against the retrospective changes implemented by home office. They have also filed a judicial review against home office. Earlier hsmpforum.com used to be the organisation's website but due to some problems encountered by the person who was running that website and was involved in unsolicited activities. The regd organisation hsmp forum decided to start the organisation's own website hsmpforum.org

The people i am talking about are hsmpforum.com and they are fraudsters. Home Office is making statements on abusing the system etc because of people like them. I have evidence through information and emails interaction between some people and the webmaster. I need information on how to give complaints or inform police. The main problem overall is many people made contributions for the judicial review in the account handled by the old website hsmpforum.com and the webmaster it seems is fraudulently holding on people's money and not releasing it for the judicial review which was filed by the organisation.

Bye

Hid
Pantaiema

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:50 pm

The management committee of hsmp forum organisation (www.hsmpforum.org) had provided members details on how to make the complaint to Barclays Bank and it has been done by many members. I spoke to the member of the special investigation team of the bank and they told to make a police complaint about the issue and then they can take further steps.

I am worried about my extension which will be early next year and if the judicial review does not take place because of financial problems then i and my family will hv to go thru all sorts of hurdles.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:38 pm

hidayat
Provide back up plan donot just rely on judicial review. As U know it the outcomes could be good or bad.
hidayat wrote:The management committee of hsmp forum organisation (www.hsmpforum.org) had provided members details on how to make the complaint to Barclays Bank and it has been done by many members. I spoke to the member of the special investigation team of the bank and they told to make a police complaint about the issue and then they can take further steps.

I am worried about my extension which will be early next year and if the judicial review does not take place because of financial problems then i and my family will hv to go thru all sorts of hurdles.
Pantaiema

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Post by JFLE007 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:32 pm

Provide back up plan donot just rely on judicial review. As U know it the outcomes could be good or bad.
hidayat wrote:The management committee of hsmp forum organisation (www.hsmpforum.org) had provided members details on how to make the complaint to Barclays Bank and it has been done by many members. I spoke to the member of the special investigation team of the bank and they told to make a police complaint about the issue and then they can take further steps.

please dont mess around without any proof and dont be a barister of t any forum and please dont use this forum for any issues, if you dont support or support just shut your mouth please

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Post by JFLE007 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:35 pm

you should go back if your attitude like this so please look into positive side

Rambabu
Newly Registered

proof

Post by Rambabu » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:07 pm

I think you need to shut up rather. There is no reason to hide the facts and being the member of both the websites i know what hidayat is saying is the truth. Hidayat probably you can provide information on the conversation you had with the bank authorities.
JFLE007 wrote:

please dont mess around without any proof and dont be a barister of t any forum and please dont use this forum for any issues, if you dont support or support just shut your mouth please

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:01 pm

dokwal

Will the blood drive involve a blood donation? If so, are the National Blood Service collecting the blood? If they aren't, who is collecting the blood?

If you don't know, has this been announced on a website as far as you are aware?

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:13 pm

i am waiting for complete time

but it is sure on 12/9/07

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:24 pm

friends lets make program sucessful

time table i will get today

all r invited whether they donate blood or not

there is no one is leader all r leader and every one have to present

all have to speak not only one person AK

take a charge of cause , dont leave in hands of one or two person

make awareness in your area and lead momentum there

ultimately we want to see some happening

regars

Rambabu
Newly Registered

Post by Rambabu » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:34 pm

First refund the judicial review collection to people who contributed earlier at the old website www.hsmpforum.com , people like you are not bothered bcos either you are part in the cheating conspiracy or you will get your extension through such fake documents.
dokwal wrote:friends lets make program sucessful

time table i will get today

all r invited whether they donate blood or not

there is no one is leader all r leader and every one have to present

all have to speak not only one person AK

take a charge of cause , dont leave in hands of one or two person

make awareness in your area and lead momentum there

ultimately we want to see some happening

regars

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Interesting to know, How come the people could get extension through fake documents ?

Rambabu wrote:
First refund the judicial review collection to people who contributed earlier at the old website www.hsmpforum.com , people like you are not bothered bcos either you are part in the cheating conspiracy or you will get your extension through such fake documents.

Pantaiema

Rog
Member of Standing

Post by Rog » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:27 am

pantaiema wrote: Interesting to know, How come the people could get extension through fake documents ?

The same way, so many persons got HSMP initial approval on fake documents and are in UK stacking shelves now, and for whose misdeeds all HSMPs have to suffer as the retrospective legislation was implemented against these people but is affecting all of us.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:01 pm

Rog, I understand what U mean. It is therefore important to discourage people to get HSMP by deception.
Also to dicourage people to get information from this forum to commit fraud. It is clear that seeking such kind of information is against the policy of this forum. We should do our bit to make this happen.

Rog wrote:
pantaiema wrote: Interesting to know, How come the people could get extension through fake documents ?

The same way, so many persons got HSMP initial approval on fake documents and are in UK stacking shelves now, and for whose misdeeds all HSMPs have to suffer as the retrospective legislation was implemented against these people but is affecting all of us.
Pantaiema

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:40 pm

Dear Member,

We came to know that few individuals or a web forum is planning
demonstration and other events in the name of HSMP Forum.

For the avoidance of confusion please be aware that the HSMP Forum has
no such event currently scheduled at this moment nor do we endorse such
activities by others organized in the name of our organisation “HSMP
Forumâ€

Rambabu
Newly Registered

Post by Rambabu » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:47 pm

Dokwal,

Are you out of your head ? you say you are a CA but does not sound so, i think this looks like someone is trying to fraudulently misrepresent this organisation and you look like one of them. Thanks for letting us know though.

So stop your nonsense and find some other fools around.
dokwal wrote:Dear Member,

some are only intersted in company / brand / bank balance / leadership / media savvy / profit making / non profit making etc.etc

but not for cause, come all forget this kind of ad, donate blood make feel of your presence, atleast it is good for nation

Regards

sanjana2k
Newly Registered

Post by sanjana2k » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:12 am

This Dhokwal looks like a fraudster, misrepresenting organisations.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:41 pm

lets talk in favour of cause

whatever be the present situation but geniune hsmps are suffering , look at them , atleast support them by donating blood or by your presence

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:17 pm

What happened to our judicial review money you theives. First refund our money which we paid in the old website www.hsmpforum.com , otherwise we will come there with police looking for you.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:42 pm

What do U mean by this ?.
Why do I need proof as any outcomes could be good or bad this is general truth.

Do U have any proof to proof it otherwise ? that it will success 100 %.
This is a free forum and everybody have thr right to raise their opinion. Therefore, U do not have right to tell people to shut up.
Certainly, getting HSMP does not seem to teach U any good manner ....

JFLE007 wrote:

Last edited by pantaiema on Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pantaiema

willnotbackHSMP

Post by willnotbackHSMP » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:29 pm

hidayat wrote:you are talking about hsmpforum.org they are the people who are fighting against the retrospective changes implemented by home office. They have also filed a judicial review against home office. Earlier hsmpforum.com used to be the organisation's website but due to some problems encountered by the person who was running that website and was involved in unsolicited activities. The regd organisation hsmp forum decided to start the organisation's own website hsmpforum.org

Bye

Hid
Dear Hid

What is the parent organisation of HSMP Forum Ltd? Sofar I know that the leaders of HSMP Forum Ltd. were the leaders of HSMP Forum ? Isn't? Why did they come out from HSMP Forum and created another group with name HSMP Forum Ltd. ? When they created another group, I mean HSMP Forum Ltd., why didnt they sort out the fund issue from their parent group HSMP forum ?

Rambabu
Newly Registered

Post by Rambabu » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:01 am

What i know is there was an informal group and later an organisation was registered from this informal group. So once the organisation was regd the informal group was converted in a formal registered organisation HSMP Forum.

The webmaster of the old website www.hsmpforum.com was involved with all sorts of fraudulent activities and the website was regd in his name due to which a seperate website for the organisation was started.