ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:18 am

saleem19k wrote:Salam guys,
First of all I want to congratulate people who got LR approval. I am going to apply LR (10 year) application after Xmas and want to ask should we send application form on weekend or in week days (does it make differnence or not) . I need sample of covering letter any possibility some one can send covering letter on my email address (habib_aziz@hotmail.com).
It would be highly appreciate and I look forward to hear from you guys soon.

Kind Regards,

Saleem
Saleem, I have sent u cover letter, Just amend it accordingly.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 pm

ilr10yrs wrote:
Spatacus wrote:
ilr10yrs wrote:Good Morning To everyone
i am happy to announce that Alhamdullailah i have received my documents today along with an approval letter. :D
APPROVAL DATE ON THE APPLICATION IS 19DEC.
BRP will be sent in 7 working days as it stated in the letter but u never know it might come later today . i will specifically mentioned shahjee and khan_81 and every members of this wonderful forum by helping me in every query i asked for. thanks a lot and hats off to this forum. i wish you all the best for everyone and my sincere prayers with all of you.
ALL PRAISE TO ALLAH
Kind Regards
Hello ilr10yrs,
Congratulations on your ILR approval. Enjoy your freedom bro :lol:
thanks a lot spatacus my prayers are with you and everyone.hope you all get it soon too
Much appreciated ilr10yrs
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:36 pm

This waiting is killing me. So i called HO today again but again same reply. Its under process, Decision is not been made. I have to WAIT... it might take up to 6 months...

DAMNNNN... How long..........

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Spatacus wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:@Spatacus any updates from you mate ;-) I thought you would got your approval by now good luck ,
Hello maddysheffield nothing yet from my side. I just checked my Royal mail tracking number but nothing. Fingers crossed mmay be next year hopefully as I have made up my mind and decided to expect it from next year.
You should get it soon by the by can you fix tracker seems someone deleted the formula and in the last 2 days none bothered to fix it :-) #
#
Last edited by maddysheffield on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Alhamadulliah finally my return envelope tracked and I got ilr. I applied on 16th September. I called dx courier they have nothing got for me. What is best number to call the dx. I appreciate fieldrive and shahjee for advising about return envelope. I asked many silly questions before application because afraid then vanish and make busy myself to finish ukbaUkba fear but now come back with good news.Inshallah all member will succeed.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:53 pm

cool mind wrote:Alhamadulliah finally my return envelope tracked and I got ilr. I applied on 16th September. I called dx courier they have nothing got for me. What is best number to call the dx. I appreciate fieldrive and shahjee for advising about return envelope. I asked many silly questions before application because afraid then vanish and make busy myself to finish ukbaUkba fear but now come back with good news.Inshallah all member will succeed.

wow @coolmind congrats 16th september :-) coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :-) r u on the tracker ?

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:05 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
cool mind wrote:Alhamadulliah finally my return envelope tracked and I got ilr. I applied on 16th September. I called dx courier they have nothing got for me. What is best number to call the dx. I appreciate fieldrive and shahjee for advising about return envelope. I asked many silly questions before application because afraid then vanish and make busy myself to finish ukbaUkba fear but now come back with good news.Inshallah all member will succeed.

wow @coolmind congrats 16th september :-) coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :-) r u on the tracker ?
No because after application I vanish and keep busy myself to reduce ukba fear but now return. I am sure many members today will get its on way status on their return envelope :)

the_onebd
Newly Registered

Post by the_onebd » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:07 pm

ilr10yrs wrote:Good Morning To everyone
i am happy to announce that Alhamdullailah i have received my documents today along with an approval letter. :D
APPROVAL DATE ON THE APPLICATION IS 19DEC.
BRP will be sent in 7 working days as it stated in the letter but u never know it might come later today . i will specifically mentioned shahjee and khan_81 and every members of this wonderful forum by helping me in every query i asked for. thanks a lot and hats off to this forum. i wish you all the best for everyone and my sincere prayers with all of you.
ALL PRAISE TO ALLAH
Kind Regards
Congratulations mate! I wish I could get mine soon but with these delays, I don't see hearing anything until next year! :(
GL to all

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

Post by ilr10yrs » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:09 pm

HI ALL
just a little update as i mentioned earlier in my post
i got my BRP as well

thanks a lot maddyshefield and all fellows for the greetings. and i hope everyone will get soon.
many congratulations cool mind its always nice to hear when one of our forum members get a decision and a sigh of relief .
TO ALL OF YOU please dont erase data or play with the googlesheet if you dont know how to upload a data as it is our only hope. ask a member to help
have a nice day
kind regards

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Congrats, did you expediate your application?

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Congratulations... Could you tell us your approval date?

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Arsal385 wrote:
Congratulations... Could you tell us your approval date?

hahah it seems coolmind vanished again as he said :-) he vanished from forum after sending his application.............. vanished again after getting approval ;-)

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:40 pm

@maddy
@ ajek1
@arsal

Approval date was ssaturday 20th December. I not expedite the case rather made a strong covering letter at my own that letter ho kept and I had in my old laptop and that letter I made in 6 months bit by bit because my case was not straight but relevant legislation backed my case which I mentioned in covering letter. Many people not believe on covering letter but I believe because if you telling them their own legislation relevant to your case then you make faster and easier to process from their hands.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:45 pm

cool mind wrote:@maddy
@ ajek1
@arsal

Approval date was ssaturday 20th December. I not expedite the case rather made a strong covering letter at my own that letter ho kept and I had in my old laptop and that letter I made in 6 months bit by bit because my case was not straight but relevant legislation backed my case which I mentioned in covering letter. Many people not believe on covering letter but I believe because if you telling them their own legislation relevant to your case then you make faster and easier to process from their hands.

@Coolmind Thanks mate its absolutely true spoon feeding HO always helps ;-) to get decisions quicker and thanks for coming back and confirming dates .

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Usually between 18:00~19:00 evening the status of return envelopes changes everday. So all the August & September applicants definitely check tracking in those times even beyond.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:17 pm

@ ajek1
@arsal

Thanks for your detailed and valuable reply. Lastly could you please tell us whether you received your approval letter from Sheffield or Liverpool?

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Arsal385 wrote:
@ ajek1
@arsal

Thanks for your detailed and valuable reply. Lastly could you please tell us whether you received your approval letter from Sheffield or Liverpool?
Liverpool. But envelope status usually change between 1800_1900 if they send something.

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Sikiilr & veryconfuseddotcom, please update us your good news :D

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:43 pm

congratulations cool mind. :) :)

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:46 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
Spatacus wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:@Spatacus any updates from you mate ;-) I thought you would got your approval by now good luck ,
Hello maddysheffield nothing yet from my side. I just checked my Royal mail tracking number but nothing. Fingers crossed mmay be next year hopefully as I have made up my mind and decided to expect it from next year.
You should get it soon by the by can you fix tracker seems someone deleted the formula and in the last 2 days none bothered to fix it :-) #
#
maddysheffield, thank you for your words of encouragement. As per the tracker i will see what i can do. :D :D

sikiilr
Newly Registered

Post by sikiilr » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:01 pm

BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH I HAVE RECIEVED MY APPROVAL LETTER TODAY ALHAMDULILLAH. IT IS DATED 20TH DECEMBER.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS FOR SUPPORT AND I PRAY FRO ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING THAT THERE ILR WILL INSHALLAH COME SOON.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello maddysheffield nothing yet from my side. I just checked my Royal mail tracking number but nothing. Fingers crossed mmay be next year hopefully as I have made up my mind and decided to expect it from next year.[/quote]

#[/quote]
maddysheffield, thank you for your words of encouragement. As per the tracker i will see what i can do. :D :D[/quote]

I have done 70 percent I just need to understand the rest 30 give me 1 day I'll get it too than no need to wait for others ....just for info I'm working on a sheet saved on my system ..nir on the live one ...so if anyone wants to try please don't use yr knowledge on the live one please

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:12 pm

sikiilr wrote:BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH I HAVE RECIEVED MY APPROVAL LETTER TODAY ALHAMDULILLAH. IT IS DATED 20TH DECEMBER.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS FOR SUPPORT AND I PRAY FRO ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING THAT THERE ILR WILL INSHALLAH COME SOON.
Congrats sikiilr.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:25 pm

veryconfused.com wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just like everyone I have been eagerly waiting for some news to come through the post. Finally the royal mail webpage shows that my post is on its way and should be with me tomorrow. Just like sikilr and ilr10yr, I guess I will hear something tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!!

Good luck to all. We might just get a Xmas present early!

I cant see his details on Tracker anymore while it was there in the morning :|

queenzee
Newly Registered

Post by queenzee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:01 pm

hello, i am a new to commenting on here but i have been a silent reader for the past few months. I submitted my ILR App in august on student visa basis, what if my lawyer did not send a return special delivery envelope with my application, does it affect me getting back my documents?
Thank you guys and Godbless.
merry xmas