ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 visa CoS help required

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aksingh85
Newly Registered

tier 2 visa CoS help required

Post by aksingh85 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi all,
I have a query regarding my UK tier 2 visa application which i am going to make very soon. The certificate of sponsorship was assigned to me a couple of months ago and at that time i was living in Madrid. Hence, i provided my current details such as "country of residence" and "contact address" accordingly i.e. of Spain. But now i am in my home country India and will apply for the visa from here. My concern is whether the discrepancy between my current details which i am going to fill in the application and what's written in the certificate of sponsorship would create any problem ? If yes, then by which way this can be corrected.

Please give your advice and suggestion.

Thank you.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: tier 2 visa CoS help required

Post by manci » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Your CoS gives the "current" home address as it was at the time the CoS was assigned. You were resident in Spain then, now you returned to your home country. IMHO this is not a problem but no harm explaining the change of address in a note with your visa application.

aksingh85
Newly Registered

Post by aksingh85 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:03 am

Thank you manci for the suggestion.

arts99
United Kingdom

Post by arts99 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:33 pm

It would also be useful for your sponsor to add a note in the sponsorship management system explaining the situation. Please also make sure that your CoS is still valid when you make the application.

aksingh85
Newly Registered

Post by aksingh85 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:46 am

Thank you arts99.