ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ihameed30

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi guys please add me on tracker.....submitted 28 Oct...biometric 15 nov....the application is set(lr)..
also when i submitted my docs , i submitted all my passports but there was few months like 4 months wen my passport was expired ...
i than renewed and applied with all passports attached...............

will this make any negative difference to my applicaton....

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:54 pm

queenzee wrote:hello, i am a new to commenting on here but i have been a silent reader for the past few months. I submitted my ILR App in august on student visa basis, what if my lawyer did not send a return special delivery envelope with my application, does it affect me getting back my documents?
Thank you guys and Godbless.
merry xmas
No impact except it takes more time for you to get your documents back as HO send documents on 2nd class signed for. You can also call HO to get tracking number of 2nd class signed for delivery if they already made a decision on your application and sent your documents back to you.

ronzie
Newly Registered

Post by ronzie » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Alhamdulilah By The Grace Of Almighty Allah I Received My ILR Today. My timeline as follows:

Applied - 10th Sep 2014
Acknow - 17th Sep
Bio Letter - Dated 23rd Sep Recieved 1st October
Bio Done - 2nd October
Approval Recieved My Lawyer - 23rd December 2014
Brp - Still Waiting :)

Thanks for the all fellow members in this board. Specially from the moderator to newbie like me. Congress everyone who received their ILR and good luck all wjo is still waiting :lol:
I dont know exactly date of approval but will update once i collect from my documents as well BRP from my lawyer. In a separate note my friends also got approval today from same lawyer his timeline was applied 20th September 2014. Bio Done around 15/16 oct received today approval letter only. Still waiting for My Mrs Flr (m). Please remember us in your Prayers. Both our case was straight forward. No gap on time application never been refused or appeal. My total history as follows:

Student - 6.9yrs, Psw - 2yrs, Tier 2 - 1.3 yrs

Thanks

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Congrats to everyone getting approval and hopefully the rest of us waiting will get ours but I am getting really angry with HO, what is the point of following the tracker or dates when they just approve randomly. This September approvals are so different from the other months. No chronological or dates order at all.... ha!

ronzie
Newly Registered

Post by ronzie » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:16 pm

LastPhase1 wrote:Congrats to everyone getting approval and hopefully the rest of us waiting will get ours but I am getting really angry with HO, what is the point of following the tracker or dates when they just approve randomly. This September approvals are so different from the other months. No chronological or dates order at all.... ha!
Your one will get soon mate hope before new year or beginning of 2015 good luck lasphase

ronzie
Newly Registered

Post by ronzie » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Congrats Ilr10yrs, sikilr & veryconfused. Good luck to all who is still waiting time to celebrate :D

Anyone please update me on Tracker as i dont want to mess it.

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Thanks Ronzie and congrats once again but I am so jealous of you. I hope mine comes soon!!! :mrgreen:

ronzie wrote:
LastPhase1 wrote:Congrats to everyone getting approval and hopefully the rest of us waiting will get ours but I am getting really angry with HO, what is the point of following the tracker or dates when they just approve randomly. This September approvals are so different from the other months. No chronological or dates order at all.... ha!
Your one will get soon mate hope before new year or beginning of 2015 good luck lasphase

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:52 pm

To all members

Can anyone who received their post in last week .......please enter the tracking number again and please tell me what message you get

I bought two special delivery covers ,,,,,,,,,,,, I sent one for HO but cant remember which one is correct one .

I used one already

I for HO

Now one tracking number says ..PLEASE COME BACK
OTHER tracking number says .... Its on its way ( just need clarification if this was the one i previously used and hence the status )

Please enter your tracker and tell me what it says ;0

Please guys help

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:26 am

ilr10yrs wrote:HI ALL
just a little update as i mentioned earlier in my post
i got my BRP as well

thanks a lot maddyshefield and all fellows for the greetings. and i hope everyone will get soon.
many congratulations cool mind its always nice to hear when one of our forum members get a decision and a sigh of relief .
TO ALL OF YOU please dont erase data or play with the googlesheet if you dont know how to upload a data as it is our only hope. ask a member to help
have a nice day
kind regards
To all members

Can anyone who received their post in last week .......please enter the tracking number again and please tell me what message you get

I bought two special delivery covers ,,,,,,,,,,,, I sent one for HO but cant remember which one is correct one .

I used one already

I for HO

OTHER tracking number says .... Its on its way ( just need clarification if this was the one i previously used and hence the status )

Please guys help

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:26 am

Congratulations to all of those who have duly received their ilr approvals and also to those whose RM tracking shows positive.Few of our colleagues got their approvals from September so should we suppose that all the applications which have been made in September have been duly assigned to caseworkers?

Thanks

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:06 am

maddysheffield wrote:To all members

I used one already

I for HO

Please guys help
Once delivered, the status would change to 'Delivered'.
It is on its way Maddy! Let us know the good news

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:43 am

maddysheffield wrote:
ilr10yrs wrote:HI ALL
just a little update as i mentioned earlier in my post
i got my BRP as well

thanks a lot maddyshefield and all fellows for the greetings. and i hope everyone will get soon.
many congratulations cool mind its always nice to hear when one of our forum members get a decision and a sigh of relief .
TO ALL OF YOU please dont erase data or play with the googlesheet if you dont know how to upload a data as it is our only hope. ask a member to help
have a nice day
kind regards
To all members

I used one already

I for HO

Please guys help
hi maddy,
the one which says please come back is the one which u used to send your application to HO and the one which says its on the way is one which you provided for your return documents.hold your breath as am sure gidhar singhi expedited your application and you are about to get your approval.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:11 am

@shahfurqan

Do not believe on superstitions (gidhar singi)which does not exist, its scientific era and without members experiences and google drive which work like radar your gidhar singi will fail 2000% . Grow up man.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:28 am

Universal soldier wrote:@shahfurqan

Do not believe on superstitions (gidhar singi)which does not exist, its scientific era and without members experiences and google drive which work like radar your gidhar singi will fail 2000% . Grow up man.
@universal soldier,mate i am 100% sure that you need to grow up as everybody on this forum is aware that this is just for the sake of a joke or just for a little bit hope and no body take it serious either but you seems to be quite jealous of my gidhar singhi.chill out bro and enjoy despite lecturing as am living in the country you live and aware of the scientific era as much as you are.

peace84

Post by peace84 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:40 am

@lastphase1,
I too applied on 1st sept 2014 and in the tracker as M2A and still waiting :(
may I know with your appl whether you have provided any return delivery envelop ?
myself feel sad that I didn't provide the return envelop.
Inshahallah we'll get our soon ...

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:40 am

No mate you definitely need to grow and I am not impressed or jealous from this superstitions gidar singi. All predictions developed through members experiences. If you want to really work under this thread then better replace fieldrive and fix google drive. I am busy now you can continue to reply, I will catch you when I have time.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:15 am

peace84 wrote:
@lastphase1,
may I know with your appl whether you have provided any return delivery envelop ?
@peace,dear you do not need to worry about whether you have provided with a return envelope or not as it would not put any impact on your application but yes as the HO uses 2nd class signed for delivery and you may get it couple of days late.so do not worry but its always better to provide with return envelope for peace of mind and if you wanna track your application down.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:31 am

Hi everyone . Just called the royal mail it seems the actual status is Please come back later :roll:

The other tracking number was delivered in July ....They said it's system error ...

Still waiting ....I hope all our wishes come true soon
..but needs waiting ....

I can imagine for the first time the anxiety of checking tracker ..

ZI192833884GB this was reference for old one in july which has been delivered to me but on the tracker it still says " Its on its way " even now after my call in the morning ... this was reason for my confusion Great going royal mail you are amazing
Last edited by maddysheffield on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:00 am

Congratulations to those who have received their approvals. Can you guys please confirm that you received your approval letters from Sheffield or Liverpool. I need to find out the mystery of Sheffield and Liverpool.

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:17 am

I did not send return envelope knew this was going to be a long wait. The tracker and the Forum were going to be my tracker but i am now getting angry with the sporadic way HO is now approving applications. I have now crossed my mind and will wait for next year. To hell with HO.

peace84 wrote:
@lastphase1,

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:38 am

To all those who are confused that HO approvals are sporadic ;-) which they are as always

The reason being that when applications are allocated to case workers they in my view give first 5 days apps to one case worker next 5 days to another and so on and hence

01-05 sep ////// might have approval
05-10 sep might have some
10-15 might have one approval
15-20 might have one approval
20-25 might have one approval
25-30 might have one approval .

This would be reason why we always gets approvals not in a date order but sporadic as Lastphase1 ( keeping in mind there might be other reasons for delay too like complexity of application.... inability of Case worker s )

Availability of case workers to take decisions ;-) at holidays is worth a note too even though administrators who check all your documents , English, passport stamps, criminality, and send it to case worker but if the case workers on holiday during festive season everything halts and that might be reason for some AUG applicants still not received their approvals ./

This is my understanding looking at the tracker and my personal experience in working for organisation similar to HO .

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:56 am

maddysheffield wrote:To all those who are confused that HO approvals are sporadic ;-) which they are as always

The reason being that when applications are allocated to case workers they in my view give first 5 days apps to one case worker next 5 days to another and so on and hence

This would be reason why we always gets approvals not in a date order but sporadic as Lastphase1 ( keeping in mind there might be other reasons for delay too like complexity of application.... inability of Case worker s )

Availability of case workers to take decisions ;-) at holidays is worth a note too even though administrators who check all your documents , English, passport stamps, criminality, and send it to case worker but if the case workers on holiday during festive season everything halts and that might be reason for some AUG applicants still not received their approvals ./

This is my understanding looking at the tracker and my personal experience in working for organisation similar to HO .
Yes I do agree with you as this is really close analysis.i called HO today to get some update but all they said is being received on their system though I applied on 29th September.

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:12 am

I agree with you but the disparity in dates is too much, how can someone that applied on the 26th, 27th and 28th of August not get theirs before someone that applied on the 20th of September? expect one or 2 variations but what we have seen in the past days have been out of place.

maddysheffield wrote:To all those who are confused that HO approvals are sporadic ;-) which they are as always

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:30 pm

What a JOKE!!!

Spoke with HO today again for Application Progress!

The operater says that the application has not yet been allocated to case worker as yet and I am well within average application time frame!

I applied on 28th Aug.

Few days back I rang to HO and the lady goes its in process and continue to wait.

Thats really strange considering Sep guys getting approval.

In my case, I had one stolen passport, could that be the reason?

mizanbg
Newly Registered

Post by mizanbg » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to share my good news with you. I have just today received my documents back as well as BRP with ilr. I applied on 05/09/14 and the biometric was done on 2/10/14. I was expecting it in January because of Christmas but been lucky that it has been through early. It shows that at least the first two weeks of September applicants might get their approval before the new year! My assessment is that if your application is straight forward without any complexity you should get the decision without further delays. However, whatever complex is your case might be you should ultimately get ILR on this category as this route is in my view is the only straightforward route without providing so much paper work to the HO. Apparently with all other routes you have to fulfil lots of stringent criteria. So, my best wishes to you all guys who has completed their lawful ten years in this country. I know it is difficult to wait but your patience will bring very good news soon, particularly if you consider the recent strict immigration rules and lot of negative propaganda about the immigrants. It will be even more difficult to get any settlement in this country. So, my best wishes and good luck to all you guys who have completed their journey or near to completion. Thank you guys for your support and advice and please fell free to ask me anything should you like to know. I am going to update in the tracker for other members to follow. Now is the time to celebrate... mizanbg