ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 sponsorship

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jominijoy
Newly Registered

Tier2 sponsorship

Post by Jominijoy » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:57 am

Hi I have received a letter from home office saying that as my employer's cos expired they have changed my visa expiry date from 2017feb to 2015 feb. I have only 60 days to find a new employer or I have to leave.
My husband and my baby is here with me and my husband has ILR In this situation what is the best option for me to stay. Can some one help me please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier2 sponsorship

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:46 pm

If you husband has ILR, you could apply as spouse of person settled on FLR(M) if you meet the financial and English requirements. What is the baby's immigration status and where was the baby born?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jominijoy
Newly Registered

Re: Tier2 sponsorship

Post by Jominijoy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi my baby is my husband's dependent. My husband has an annual income of £14000 but the requirement is 18000. One of my friend who does work permits said we can combine together. Needs to show both of our bank statements. I have one more doubt that what all paperworks I need to submit to transfer my sponsorship. Do I need to sho any payslips or any bank statements

Jominijoy
Newly Registered

Change of employment tier2 general

Post by Jominijoy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi all
As my current employer lost his licence and i have visa till February 13 I am applying for a new job with a new employer who has licence. My question is can I apply online and my new employer said I don't have to submit any documents eg passport or biometric card or photos when i apply online. Is that true. I am very worried can someone plz help me.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Change of employment tier2 general

Post by physicskate » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:50 am

Jominijoy wrote:Hi all
As my current employer lost his licence and i have visa till February 13 I am applying for a new job with a new employer who has licence. My question is can I apply online and my new employer said I don't have to submit any documents eg passport or biometric card or photos when i apply online. Is that true. I am very worried can someone plz help me.
Your new employer is WRONG. You will have to submit those documents, but that should be all of the docs you need to submit. I would be seriously worried that this sponsor will lose their license if they are giving you such completely incorrect advice. You will need to print the application and post it with these docs or you will need to apply in person (after printing the app and bringing the docs to the apt).

Jominijoy
Newly Registered

Re: Change of employment tier2 general

Post by Jominijoy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Thank u so much

Jominijoy
Newly Registered

ILR new changes

Post by Jominijoy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:31 am

Hi
I have been in the UK since 2007 . Came as a student and got workpermit in March 2011 , my husband has ILR and my son is under his visa. I heared from one of my friend that as per new law I can also apply for ILR under his visa as I am here for more than three years. Is that true.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: ILR new changes

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:51 am

No, because you have been in the UK in your own right (Tier 4, Tier 2 etc.) and not as a dependant of your spouse.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!