ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shreen

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Shreen » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:aoa guys

my application has been refused on the grounds of not meeting financial requirement though we meet it.

it was not in my fate and i dont think i will be pursuing it any further i give up

i wish you guys all the best and remember me in prayers
Aww bless you :( I know how it feels to be refused its utterly devastating iv been through it :( but inshallah stay strong and my prayers are with you hope its gets granted for u very soon inshallah x[/quote]

You need to stay strong and possitive and think about what needs to be done next to be with your spouse... Giving up is not the answer u need to stay possitive as much hard as it is .... You said you met the financial req so what dis the eco see differently and why did he refuse your visa ??? Was there more than one reason ?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Asim khan wrote:Alil
i think u shud go and collect it tomorrow ..they didnt call me Either. .i got mails of them this morning around 12 ..and i called Gerrys Islamabad around 4.,,and it was there
plus tomorrrow is the last working day ..Dont delay it
Hope you got the visa - any news!

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Also does anyone know if VACs are open tomorrow???

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:33 pm

alil2014 wrote:Also does anyone know if VACs are open tomorrow???
http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/pub ... idays.html
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:44 pm

I got the visa ...woohooo ...
Allahumdulilah went today to collect n has the visa stamped ..Felt so goood ..n Btw that ref number they Sent in My email its printed on My visa ..so that conclusión email is actuaaly visa granted ..

Fawad Dont give up ..i had mine refused last year ..i removed all the mistakes and Look i been rewarded ..Allah do answer ur prayers. Trust me

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:47 pm

[quote="Asim khan"]I got the visa ...woohooo ...
Allahumdulilah went today to collect n has the visa stamped ..Felt so goood ..n Btw that ref number they Sent in My email its printed on My visa ..so that conclusión email is actuaaly visa granted ..

Congratulation!! You deserve it :) Hope you have a blessed marriage.
Processed 30/12/14
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:50 pm

alil2014 wrote:Also does anyone know if VACs are open tomorrow???
You should of told your wife to ring Gerrys in the morning to confirm if your documents have reached because now you will have to wait for Monday but don't worry anyway this week will fly. Good Luck hope you succeed brother.
Processed 30/12/14
Visa Granted 28/04/15

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Asim khan wrote:I got the visa ...woohooo ...

Fawad Dont give up ..i had mine refused last year ..i removed all the mistakes and Look i been rewarded ..Allah do answer ur prayers. Trust me
MASHA'ALLAH congrats Asim. Stay blessed.

Now waiting for Mithai :lol:

Miss2014
Newly Registered

Post by Miss2014 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 pm

khan2013 wrote:@ Phara
ECO in his refusal letter said that although i provided the tenancy agreement but no house inspection report.
Can i submit new documents to support this on other property,as the original property has been rented by another tenant.
That's the only reason for refusal?? Strange that they didn't considering asking you for one before making their decision. :(

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:16 pm

Congrats :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Ket1 wrote:

Congrats :)

Congrats :) when dis u apply and where frm?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:50 pm

congrats ASIM the long wait has paid off :)

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Congrats Asim,

What was your time line, please do share

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Congrats Asim!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:27 pm

alil2014 wrote:
khan2013 wrote:@ Phara
ECO in his refusal letter said that although i provided the tenancy agreement but no house inspection report.
Can i submit new documents to support this on other property,as the original property has been rented by another tenant.
Very sorry brother to hear about the refusal.

It will be counted as new evidence because your accomdation has changed. You will most likely be unsuccessful on review but should get the visa on a full appeal (which can take over a yr). You are probably better off reapplying and inshallah this time round you should hear much quicker than the 3 months you had to wait this time round.

Review - takes into account any missing docs/ evidence up to the date of application
Appeal - takes into account new evidence submitted up to the date of appeal
Thank you Ali2014..I think i am in position now to sort out out accommodation...inshallah the visa will granted on review. I have arranged the old accommodation plus the inspection repot etc.I am gonna send my appeal after christmas.Will they review it first or whats the total procedure.Inshallah you will receive your visa. :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Is there anyone still waiting from August?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:09 pm

ThAnks every one ..
i mean i was in a difficult satuation ..but Allah helped ..
i applied 27th august ..i think i was the last one From August lol ..
and Networkers If ur in My range when i come to uk ..ur definately getting mithai .. r u around London

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi All,

I applied for my daughter Right of Abode visa,which the British high commission treating as settlement case as i received the email from them after submitting application, and said process time 24 weeks,.
I email them couple of time about application status on the following date.

Online application:28th october 2014
Document submitted:17/11/14 Islamabad
Documents Received :18/11/14(BHC)
Not Yet assessed by ECO:27/11/14
Application in Progress: 05/12/14
Again not yet assessed by ECO:12/12/14
No Update found:20/12/14

What does it mean no update found?

Please anyone can reply..

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 pm

@khan2013 - as long as the information that was missing was available at the time of application (ie accomdation report) then you will be 100% fine inshallah on review.

However if you send an inspection report for another property then this info will be classed as new evidence which was not available at the time of application and so you will fail on review.

Asim was also in your position with a missing inspection report but he was asked to provide it and the visa was issued. So it does also depend on the eco assessing your app.

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:22 pm

congratulations to all who have recieved their visa, very good news mashallah..
and commiseration for those who havent, but do not give up and lose hope, inshallah it will all work out for the best

Rudey and Sugarplum, i also re-applied end of November like you guys, submitted application on 21st November. When you get any updates, please be sure to share as i will too :-)

Can i just ask for someone who has been on journey from start to finish, after you have applied, and handed ur documents over what emails do you get (if any?) or do u have to personally request a status.

we applied on a friday and on the monday i got an automated reply saying they have recieved my application, this was on 24th November, i am tempted to email and ask for an update but i think its too soon.

what email comes after this - again if any?

Its changed from when i first applied as we were able to track the status ourselves on the gerrys site..

Thanks guys

Mrs N

Safi87
Newly Registered

Post by Safi87 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Hi Guys,

Quick question, in relation to using rental income towards the financial requirement, would a land registry title register document be sufficient enough for proof of ownership, or should i send the mortgage statement aswell? It says the following in Annex FM 1.7

(i) Confirmation that the person or the person and their partner jointly own the property for
which the rental income is received, through:
(1) A copy of the title deeds of the property or of the title register from the Land Registry (or
overseas equivalent); or
(2) A mortgage statement

It seems like either one of them is sufficient? Any views?

Thanks

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:55 am

Shreen wrote:
Sugarplum786 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:aoa guys

my application has been refused on the grounds of not meeting financial requirement though we meet it.

it was not in my fate and i dont think i will be pursuing it any further i give up

i wish you guys all the best and remember me in prayers
Aww bless you :( I know how it feels to be refused its utterly devastating iv been through it :( but inshallah stay strong and my prayers are with you hope its gets granted for u very soon inshallah x

You need to stay strong and possitive and think about what needs to be done next to be with your spouse... Giving up is not the answer u need to stay possitive as much hard as it is .... You said you met the financial req so what dis the eco see differently and why did he refuse your visa ??? Was there more than one reason ?[/quote]

i was reject bcz my sponsor transfered funds from her current acc to saving accounts haha...wat a joke these people here

i was rejected cz they thought i tried to cheat lol..plus they said they didnt get contract and one month payslip which is again a lie

we are appealing it. Can somebody tell me if i applicant need to fill anything on appeal form....can i just directly send this and supporting docs to my sponsor in the UK to deal with the help of solicitor?

Generally how long it takes for a decision to be reviewed? assuming if its overturned....... also do we need to send only docs corresponding to refusal notice or complete when appealing?

we will NOT let them win this battle :cry: :'( no matter what....
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:36 am

@Fawad Iftikhar
So sorry brother to hear about your refusal.I am in the same boat as you.My case was refused last week.The only reason was that i didn't provide property inspection certificate.I am going to appeal as well.With the help of this forum and some research on internet
the first step is to fill that form "IAF2" which they should have given you along with refusal letter.Send it over along with the supported documents at the address mentioned on the form.Try to address the points only mentioned in the refusal.You don't need to submit all the documents.Appealing through a solicitor is individual choice.I am doing it myself.Stay strong brother as they say"what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"...Inshallah we all will have our visas.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:59 am

On the IAF2 form there are two choices .1)For an appeal to be determined at an Oral Hearing £140.00
2)For an appeal to be determined on the papers provided £80.00.Can some one provide some help,which one should be selected.
Regards

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:24 am

Mrs N wrote:congratulations to all who have recieved their visa, very good news mashallah..
and commiseration for those who havent, but do not give up and lose hope, inshallah it will all work out for the best

Rudey and Sugarplum, i also re-applied end of November like you guys, submitted application on 21st November. When you get any updates, please be sure to share as i will too :-)

Can i just ask for someone who has been on journey from start to finish, after you have applied, and handed ur documents over what emails do you get (if any?) or do u have to personally request a status.

we applied on a friday and on the monday i got an automated reply saying they have recieved my application, this was on 24th November, i am tempted to email and ask for an update but i think its too soon.

what email comes after this - again if any?

Its changed from when i first applied as we were able to track the status ourselves on the gerrys site..

Thanks guys

Mrs N
Salaam sis from my knowledge as its my second application the only emails you will receive from bhc urself will b the first one to say thy have recieved it at islamabad, this is usually sent within the first week of applying. After this you will receive the email to say its been processed (apparently 2 emails at the same time saying processed and then one saying concluded will indicate visa has been approved) and then you will receive an email withn a few days saying it has now reached the visa cenree where you submitted it and is ready for collection. Many people also receive a fone call informing thm and wen to come and collect it. Its upto u wen u want to ask for a status update, from this forum it seems the case bes in 3 stages. First online verification n pre assessment has been conducted, then further enquiries/in process and then awaiting decision/with an ECO. I hope this helps, all the best x