ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roger354

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by roger354 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:23 am

fawad what category did you apply on, stay strong brother you will get visa one day inshallah. :|
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:39 am

Khan2013

Thats just not fair on u ..just becuz u didnt submit a property inspection report ..is that the Only reason Why ur case got refused ..cant be ..this is not even a valid reason ..

They Asked me For it last week ..so i emailed some pictures of the property and also the inspection report ..so i have to say Allah helped me ..

So what do u wana do now ..can u not send them the report .or u have changed houses .. If u have then apply again ..cuz i ccan tell u now it Wont work like that ..but If its the ssme property then review it ..

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:57 am

Asim khan wrote:Khan2013

Thats just not fair on u ..just becuz u didnt submit a property inspection report ..is that the Only reason Why ur case got refused ..cant be ..this is not even a valid reason ..

They Asked me For it last week ..so i emailed some pictures of the property and also the inspection report ..so i have to say Allah helped me ..

So what do u wana do now ..can u not send them the report .or u have changed houses .. If u have then apply again ..cuz i ccan tell u now it Wont work like that ..but If its the ssme property then review it ..
No i will provide them inspection report on the same property.Didnt make this before so it will be in new date.Do you think they will accept that.Brother many congratulations for your visa :D

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:18 am

khan2013 wrote:

No i will provide them inspection report on the same property.Didnt make this before so it will be in new date.Do you think they will accept that.Brother many congratulations for your visa :D
The date won't matter as long as its for the same property you applied with, it's classed as being available at the time of application (If you had asked for one), also send photos off the property ie bedrooms living rooms etc

Was it a rented property for your sole use? If yes then the report is not required, mention that too. But if others Apart from your spouse are living there then the report would required to show that there's no overcrowding?

Could you also list all the accomdation documents you submitted?

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:33 am

alil2014 wrote:
khan2013 wrote:

The date won't matter as long as its for the same property you applied with, it's classed as being available at the time of application (If you had asked for one), also send photos off the property ie bedrooms living rooms etc

Was it a rented property for your sole use? If yes then the report is not required, mention that too. But if others Apart from your spouse are living there then the report would required to show that there's no overcrowding?

Could you also list all the accommodation documents you submitted?
i only provided Only tenancy agreement.As my wife got a child from her previous marriage as well so in the refusal letter the ECO has mentioned that he is not satisfied that the property is adequate to house your sponsor,child and you.She submitted separate applications for the child and herself.But now she was given only one refusal letter with one post reference.So weather one appeal has to be submitted or separate for the child and her.in other words do we pay for each appeal separately?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Hey guys, got my visa approved yesterday! :)

Bought tickets and ready to leave in two days!!

Please let me know what i need apart from a valid tb certificate and a polio certificate

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Moa7 wrote:Hey guys, got my visa approved yesterday! :)

Please let me know what i need apart from a valid tb certificate and a polio certificate

Congrats Moa7,

My wife applied on 24th Sept from Karachi, so hopefully hers isnt too far now in the que, at this rate hopefully by next week we should hear something.

apart from the certificates, you need some sweaters it freezing here. All the best.

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:51 pm

reggie123 wrote:

Congrats Moa7,

My wife applied on 24th Sept from Karachi, so hopefully hers isnt too far now in the que, at this rate hopefully by next week we should hear something.

apart from the certificates, you need some sweaters it freezing here. All the best.
Haha thank you!

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 pm

congratulations :D

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:27 pm

@mao7 - CONGRATULATIONS :D

looks like this 2 email theory is correct after all. My wife's picking up her passport on monday. Please pray that she inshallah gets her visa approved

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:35 pm

CongraTs moa ..ur Two email theory Worked ..lol its funny how i use to underestimate this statement of urs back in the days ..but its so important to know how Many emails u get ..

And alil ..Man i Told u to go get it on tuesday ..but noo .Mr alil thinks he got it allll figured out . lol ..now wait till Monday .Thats ur punishment. ;).. u know u got ur visa ..so u must be a bit reliefed ..

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Asim khan wrote:CongraTs moa ..ur Two email theory Worked ..lol its funny how i use to underestimate this statement of urs back in the days ..but its so important to know how Many emails u get ..

And alil ..Man i Told u to go get it on tuesday ..but noo .Mr alil thinks he got it allll figured out . lol ..now wait till Monday .Thats ur punishment. ;).. u know u got ur visa ..so u must be a bit reliefed ..
lol...this theory has worked so far, I hope i'm not the one to find out otherwise.

Long wait until monday but i'm just hoping the 2 email trick has worked for me too :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Congrats moa7 mashallah lovely news to be bringin your wife back with u
Good luk ali im sure its gud news inshallah :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi
Congrats everyone who has received visas!
Ali 2014 good luck for monday!

I have received a response to say that further enquiries etc

So does that mean nearly done?

Applied:15th september 2014 at Mirpur

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks you guys! Lol i AM the wife, my husband's my sponsor :p

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Moon_Khan wrote:Hi All,

I applied for my daughter Right of Abode visa,which the British high commission treating as settlement case as i received the email from them after submitting application, and said process time 24 weeks,.
I email them couple of time about application status on the following date.

Online application:28th october 2014
Document submitted:17/11/14 Islamabad
Documents Received :18/11/14(BHC)
Not Yet assessed by ECO:27/11/14
Application in Progress: 05/12/14
Again not yet assessed by ECO:12/12/14
No Update found:20/12/14

What does it mean no update found?

Please anyone can reply..
What category did you select when filling the online form? And was the fee was £289 not £885 right?

It it not a settlement case. I applied for my daughters right of abode in August and it came within 1 week.

Did you select the settlement category when filling the form on visa4uk?
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi Humawakas,

Thanks for your reply.
I selected the option other when filling online application and paid 289 pounds,.
can you please PM me whats supporting documents you submitted?its very frustrating wait for me.

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Moon_Khan wrote:Hi Humawakas,

Thanks for your reply.
I selected the option other when filling online application and paid 289 pounds,.
can you please PM me whats supporting documents you submitted?its very frustrating wait for me.
Sent you pm

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:39 pm

As many of you know my wife was refused her spouse visa because I did not provide the total amount of bank statements and the sa302 tax form :)

Decided to reapply and have Submitted the online application, biometrics and the rest of the file will be submitted on Monday 29th at mirpur!

Can honestly say feeling much more confident now! I laced the file with so much evidence lol. Evidence after evidence! Gone pass what they have required :D

Went to get the whole file photocopied yesterday myself and the photocopier goes "I photocopy Atleast 1-2 files a day which are for spouse visas and I have not seen one as Thick as yours before" :D :D :D pray for me guys and congratulations to those who have recieved the visas :)

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Hey congratulations . So happy for u . Wish u a very happy life ahead . Always stay happy & blessed . Tcx .

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:26 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:As many of you know my wife was refused her spouse visa because I did not provide the total amount of bank statements and the sa302 tax form :)

Decided to reapply and have Submitted the online application, biometrics and the rest of the file will be submitted on Monday 29th at mirpur!

Can honestly say feeling much more confident now! I laced the file with so much evidence lol. Evidence after evidence! Gone pass what they have required :D

Went to get the whole file photocopied yesterday myself and the photocopier goes "I photocopy Atleast 1-2 files a day which are for spouse visas and I have not seen one as Thick as yours before" :D :D :D pray for me guys and congratulations to those who have recieved the visas :)
All the best brother rely hpe it goes well inshallah great to see ur positivity :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Asim khan wrote:I got the visa ...woohooo ...
Allahumdulilah went today to collect n has the visa stamped ..Felt so goood ..n Btw that ref number they Sent in My email its printed on My visa ..so that conclusión email is actuaaly visa granted ..

Fawad Dont give up ..i had mine refused last year ..i removed all the mistakes and Look i been rewarded ..Allah do answer ur prayers. Trust me
omg congratulationnsss!!! Wish u all the best for ur future ameen xx
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Isnt it about quality not quantity?
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:40 am

Hi guys need some advice lol would appreciate anyone's help!

I started a new job 6 months ago but i don't think my paperwork will be ready to send until after 7 months, so when I do send them shall i just miss out the first month's pay slip and bank statement?

Do I need to give a photocopy of my ID card? I'm the sponser.

Is it OK to give a property inspection report done at advisory centre by a councillor?

In the cover letter is it necessary to provide an explanation for the reasons you were refused last time?

And is it easy to fill out the online application form, I mean could I just do it myself instead of going to a solicitor/immigration adviser etc ?

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:10 am

Hi congraaaatttsss :D
Best of luck :D
Read to leave in two days thats faaassstt :D
Have u dne ur shoppng lolz
I thnk the only thng required wud b a polio test not tb test
Do tell us if they checkd ur tb test at Pak or uk airport
Thnks