ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa help (CAT A & CAT D)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AdhooriZindagi
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa help (CAT A & CAT D)

Post by AdhooriZindagi » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 pm

We are going to apply for the spouse visa for my husband through CAT A and CAT D

My savings are in a current account and I have been putting my salary into the same account. The balance in my account has never gone below the amount of savings I am relying on so will it be ok if my salary is going in the same account and the balance is increasing?

Also my savings are from my previous jobs and cash gifts from parents. What evidence will I need to prove that the savings are from my previous jobs. Will payslips be enough to show that or will I need to show all the bank statements showing the salary from my previous jobs going into my account?

Thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa help (CAT A & CAT D)

Post by Zee ali » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:27 pm

AdhooriZindagi wrote:We are going to apply for the spouse visa for my husband through CAT A and CAT D

My savings are in a current account and I have been putting my salary into the same account. The balance in my account has never gone below the amount of savings I am relying on so will it be ok if my salary is going in the same account and the balance is increasing?

Also my savings are from my previous jobs and cash gifts from parents. What evidence will I need to prove that the savings are from my previous jobs. Will payslips be enough to show that or will I need to show all the bank statements showing the salary from my previous jobs going into my account?

Thanks
As long as £62500 r in your possession (in your account) for last 6 months. U will be ok.

No need to show where the money come from.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

AdhooriZindagi
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa help (CAT A & CAT D)

Post by AdhooriZindagi » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Zee ali wrote:
AdhooriZindagi wrote:We are going to apply for the spouse visa for my husband through CAT A and CAT D

Thanks
As long as £62500 r in your possession (in your account) for last 6 months. U will be ok.

No need to show where the money come from.
thanks for your help