ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Loan and Credit Card

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samira_uk
BANNED

Loan and Credit Card

Post by samira_uk » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:56 am

Hi,

I know that similar question has been asked in the past. I am going to apply for ILR. My earning is much higher than the requirement. Due to personal reasons and also improving my credit rate, i've used credit cards and received loans from my bank. So far, I have not had any late payments and everything has been in order. I've paid all of my loans payments and credit cards have balances which I am not settling each month but paying according to the agreement with bank with no late payment or deferred payment.

Does using credit in the form of credit card and loan have any bad effect on ILR application? Do they ask questions regarding the maintenance or genuineness of the income? I am employed and payslips and bank statements clearly show my income.

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Loan and Credit Card

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Does using credit in the form of credit card and loan have any bad effect on ILR application?
No, as long as you pay you should have no issues.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:31 am

Thank you very much

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:10 pm

You said that you improving credit rate but late payments will destroy badly the credit rating. But if loan providers are happy on late payments and bailiffs have not been engaged over this matter then UKBA will have no issue.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:26 pm

where did I say that I made any late payment!! On contrary, I did all payments on time and without any delay!

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:30 pm

samira_uk wrote:where did I say that I made any late payment!! On contrary, I did all payments on time and without any delay!
then you will be alright :) . Let us know the outcome too.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:55 pm

thank you. of course, i will update you :)