ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Language requirement advice request

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pretzel12
Newly Registered

Language requirement advice request

Post by pretzel12 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi guys,

Could you kindly clarify the situation with the language requirement. I have passed Life in UK test, and I have a UK Bachelor's degree taught in UK. And yet, I am still confused if sending my original Bachelor's certificate & Academic Transcript is sufficient. The guidance notes seem to suggest that I need to send additional documentation so I am still not sure if I what I've got is enough.

Could someone kindly clear the air? Thank you.

t123456789

Re: Language requirement advice request

Post by t123456789 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Sending your LIUK test and your original degree certificate is sufficient. If you want you can send your transcript as well but it is not required. If you go via the NCS you may as well take it along.

pretzel12
Newly Registered

Re: Language requirement advice request

Post by pretzel12 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:25 pm

t123456789 wrote:Sending your LIUK test and your original degree certificate is sufficient. If you want you can send your transcript as well but it is not required. If you go via the NCS you may as well take it along.
Ok, great. Thank you.