ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to go for the EC?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nousky

When to go for the EC?

Post by Nousky » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:33 am

Hello friends,

Once one receive an approval for the HSMP, what is the time limit to present yourself to British High Commission in your country for the EC.

Suppose I receive my approval by 30 November, will I have any problem if I go for my EC by January 2005?

Thanks for your help.

Nousky

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:37 am

You must obtain entry clearance within 3 months from the date of issue of your hsmp approval letter.
Suppose I receive my approval by 30 November, will I have any problem if I go for my EC by January 2005?
Should be alright. Keep in mind though that depending of which part of the world you live in, the letter could have taken a week to reach you and your approval date in this example would be 23rd Nov and you would compelete EC by 23rd Feb 2005.

Nousky

Post by Nousky » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:53 am

mwazir wrote:You must obtain entry clearance within 3 months from the date of issue of your hsmp approval letter.
Should be alright. Keep in mind though that depending of which part of the world you live in, the letter could have taken a week to reach you and your approval date in this example would be 23rd Nov and you would compelete EC by 23rd Feb 2005.

Thanks Mwazir for the info :) . Wonderful. I know what to do once I receive my approval by God grace.

Nousky

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:42 am

If you are keen to prepare yourself for the EC and have all your paper work sorted then look at the sticky post regarding EC

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=832