ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Date Granted

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

r99fan
Newly Registered

Appeal Date Granted

Post by r99fan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:18 pm

hi all,
i have made an appication for a spouse visa which was refused because my wages were going into another family members account and not mine.

i have since submitted an appeal and even managed to expedite the appeal date on compassionate grounds. i have changed my bank details with my employer and collected payslips to prove the change.

i have even had the missus do another tb test as the old one has expired. the compassionate grounds no longer apply due to the fact that that person has died. as requested by the court i am sending 1 copy to them and the other to the home office(respondent), which have all been page numbered, indexed and a schedule has been made identifying all key sections.

where i am at a loss is the witness statement that is required by the court. is it just a letter that i write saying what has been changed and just beg the judge to grant the visa?

20mph
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Date Granted

Post by 20mph » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:59 am

Do you mind sharing your appeal process timeline ?
How long did it take you to get a date from when your appeal was lodged ?
And how far away if your hearing date ?