ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (m) refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan78
Newly Registered

FLR (m) refused

Post by rehan78 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi all,
my wife's FLR m recently refused because of evidence provided for financial requirements, Actually my income is £18000 and my wife's income is £6000 but my wife taking her salary as in cash, therefore they said that we are not fully convinced about my wife's income.
my wife has still Tier 1 dependent visa till 15 march 2015, so what I started now that I deposited her salary for Nov 2014 in bank and I will do same till march 2015, which will make 4 months salary slips and bank deposits, if I go for visa extension in march 2015 then these 4 months bank deposits ( Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb) and 6 months salary slips for me and my wife would enough ?
have she got any other way to apply so she don't need financial requirements as if we go with FLR m then it takes 5 years and after 5 years she will be eligible for 10 years long residency as she come into this country in 2009.
I am on ILR (Long residency) and my daughter has British passport.
can she apply in any other way?
can she apply as a parent of British citizen?

Thanks
Rehan

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: FLR (m) refused

Post by Zee ali » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:25 pm

rehan78 wrote:Hi all,
my wife's FLR m recently refused because of evidence provided for financial requirements, Actually my income is £18000 and my wife's income is £6000 but my wife taking her salary as in cash, therefore they said that we are not fully convinced about my wife's income.
my wife has still Tier 1 dependent visa till 15 march 2015, so what I started now that I deposited her salary for Nov 2014 in bank and I will do same till march 2015, which will make 4 months salary slips and bank deposits, if I go for visa extension in march 2015 then these 4 months bank deposits ( Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb) and 6 months salary slips for me and my wife would enough ?
have she got any other way to apply so she don't need financial requirements as if we go with FLR m then it takes 5 years and after 5 years she will be eligible for 10 years long residency as she come into this country in 2009.
I am on ILR (Long residency) and my daughter has British passport.
can she apply in any other way?
can she apply as a parent of British citizen?

Thanks
Rehan
Try Flr fp application. Article 8 human rights as she got BC child and settled husband.

Did u get appel right with flr m refusal? (I believe not because she still got valid leave). Did HO said anything about her tier 1 dependent visa?
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

rehan78
Newly Registered

Post by rehan78 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi,
no I did not get appeal right and they did not say any thing about her previous visa

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Leave is probably still valid to remain.

Get the specified evidence as specified in Appendix FM-SE. Then ask for a reconsideration or reapply for FLR(M) before her leave expires.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:56 pm

I think they were wrong in doing with they did, and you should point it out to them, ask then to issue her leave applying Ex 1, as you have a British Child.

If they refuse, it is worth challenging.

That tier one is risk and likely to be curtailed, as you do not meet the conditions any longer, therefore you dependent cannot either.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rehan78
Newly Registered

Post by rehan78 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi,
obie can you please explain 'ex 1'
I mean how can I do that ?

Thanks
Rehan

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:25 pm

Was your child a British Citizen at the time of your wife's application?

EXception 1 is always considered in cases of refusal under appendix FM.

If they fail to consider it, then their refusal is not lawful.

rehan78
Newly Registered

Post by rehan78 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Hi,
yes my daughter was british national at the time when I submitted flr m application.
should I send fresh application ?

Rehan

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:31 pm

They proceed wrongly and they should reconsider the refusal.

Even if they were correct on the lack of financial requirement, your wife ought to have succeed in any event.

How long ago since she was refused?

I could assist you, which part of UK are you base?

rehan78
Newly Registered

Post by rehan78 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 am

Hi,
she refused on 14 dec 2014.
I m leicester based

rehan