ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel abroad during Pending ILR Reconsideration

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Travel abroad during Pending ILR Reconsideration

Post by Miangee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi Seniors

Can you plz help me out in this situation actually My wife ILR was wrongly refused back in September 2014 saying that her 2 year flr M was granted in error even though she was here from 2007 as student dependent and HO was given her variation of Leave for 29 months saying that she needs to be completed 60 months which was clearly wrong i have send them reconsideration request and pre action as well HO send letter back they will make decision in one month time which is gone already.

My question is only as they given variation of leave and we have passport and visa card with us

1. can my wife travel abroad on this visa card during reconsideration request is pending

2. if they reconsider and change their decision will they send new ILR card straight away or they will ask old card and passport send them back first.

i am really scared that if my travel abroad and they send her new ilr card then will they allow her to get in UK.

Kindly advice plz what is procedure how does it work or any experience share plz

thanks

Miangee

Pending ILR Reconsideration and travel abroad

Post by Miangee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Can you plz help me out in this situation actually My wife ILR was wrongly refused back in September 2014 saying that her 2 year flr M given in error but it was clearly wrong as she applied before April i have send them reconsideration request and pre action letter as well HO send letter back they will make decision in one month time which is gone already.

My question is only as they given her spouse visa variation of leave again and we have passport and visa card with us

1. can my wife travel abroad on this visa card during reconsideration request is pending

2. if they reconsider and change their decision will they send new ILR card straight away or they will ask old card and passport send them back first.

i am really scared that if my travel abroad and they send her new ilr card then will they allow her to get in UK.

Kindly advice plz what is procedure how does it work or any experience share plz

thanks[/quote]

Obie
Ireland

Re: Travel abroad during Pending ILR Reconsideration

Post by Obie » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:45 am

You will be just fine. Don't believe your wife will have any issues with entering with the FLR(FP) 10 year route that she has been issued with.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:29 am

hi
Thanks obie for your response but home office issued her spouse visa for further 29 months is that FLR (FP) visa
my concern is only that how they work on reconsideration as its crystal clear its their mistake and i am 100 % sure they will change their decision but problem is time and when.

if they will issue new ILR BRP after taken old BRP back to them then should be fine
but if they just cancel the old one admitted their mistake and send new ILR card Straight away while we are abroad then will be problem

and one more thing do airport immigration has access all data electronically regarding pending application etc. or not

plz shed light on this any one personal experience on reconsideration procedure
thanks

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:22 pm

hi
how HO work on reconsideration as its crystal clear its their mistake and i am 100 % sure they will change their decision but problem is time and when.

if they will issue new ILR BRP after taken old BRP back to them then should be fine
but if they just cancel the old one admitted their mistake and send new ILR card Straight away while we are abroad then will be problem

and one more thing do airport immigration has access all data electronically regarding pending application etc. or not

plz shed light on this any one personal experience on reconsideration procedure
thanks