ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused about required documents for Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Haadi83

Confused about required documents for Naturalization

Post by Haadi83 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi Everybody,

I am very confused about Documents required in MY CASE. If someone can guide me through that will be great and much appriciated!

I have Permanant Residence Card Granted January 2014 on the basis of EX-Family member of EEA National

I am an NON-EU national came this country 2006 as a student,
Married to an EEA National 2008,
Divorced 2011 and granted Retain of right of Residence in the UK,
And then on the basis of Five Years completing after the Marriage with an EEA National Applied for PRC wchich was granted January 2014 as i mentioned above.
And Then I married to an NON-EU living in NON-EU Country.
Now my question is; There is section in the Naturalization Application asks about if you are married, do i need to give all the details of my current wife even she is not an EU National and never been to UK or any other EU Country. If YES (which is not an issue) then do i need to provide marriage certificate translated in english ???
And also;
SHOULD I APPLY THROUGH NCS or if my situation look complicated then apply via post and provide all other documents including covering letter?

And Should i apply under EEA Rules/option (I am not married to EEA National anymore) ?

Thanks in Advance

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Confused about required documents for Naturalization

Post by milan69 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Since you have PR I believe you can apply on 5 years residency + 1 year PR basis.
If that case I don' think your marital status is relevant.
I am sometimes wrong.