ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tazmaniaa

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Tazmaniaa » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:48 pm

help!!!
I get paid weekly.. My wage is supposed to go in on a minday, a few times its gne in on a Tuesday n this week in a wednesday
Will that b a problem
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:14 am

ilrupdates wrote:salam every body, please can some one post here the cover letter which his/her spouse used from Pakistan, of course you can delete or edit the personal information. I will be really grateful to the person who does respond my appeal. Thanks in advance
Sorry sister my spouse did not include a cover letter only i did as the sponsor as i felt mine was more necessary
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:43 am

Ket1 wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:salam every body, please can some one post here the cover letter which his/her spouse used from Pakistan, of course you can delete or edit the personal information. I will be really grateful to the person who does respond my appeal. Thanks in advance
Sorry sister my spouse did not include a cover letter only i did as the sponsor as i felt mine was more necessary
hi ket1 can you please PM me that cover letter by hiding/deleting your personal info so that I can have an idea plz.
Thanks
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:46 am

HAppy new year to every one . Hope this year v all get togther with our spouses. So that v cn spend every year with them . InshAllah . Every always stay happy & blessed . 2k15 plxxxx be nice to us . N may Allah give us all happiness & health. Once again happy new year .

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:19 pm

ilrupdates wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
hi ket1 can you please PM me that cover letter by hiding/deleting your personal info so that I can have an idea plz.
Thanks
Salaam. I cant send or upload as I've come AJK for me holidays and am accessing this site by phone!
I did a cover.letter and i got.my.husband to also to one. It was typed and then hand signed. Theres not really right or wrong but should just say applying for spouse, married on XXX, met on XXX, plans for future, list of documents that are included in support of application etc etc.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Same here I as the sponsor included a cover letter not my spouse x
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:39 am

Hi guys
I'm a bit confused about the online application form
I've started filling it in, after I complete it and submit it, do I just print it off and attach it to the rest of the documents I have?!
Is that the only form to fill in?!
Also what date do I put in for the date applicant intends to travel?

Thanks!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:29 am

Guys i haw jus received the 2 emails :) i am sooooo happy!!!

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:00 am

Ket1 wrote:Guys i haw jus received the 2 emails :) i am sooooo happy!!!
Congrats ket1!!!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:09 am

b41 wrote:
Congrats ket1!!!
Thank u so much i am going mad with happiness ryt now its goto b gud news ryt?

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:10 am

b41 wrote:
Congrats ket1!!!
Mubarak sis Mubarak please do dua for my time line is almost same as urz online verication 10 December and applied on 26 sep please do dua for me sis xx

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Optimus Prime » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:22 am

Dear All,

I have a question about the process which I have no idea how to approach. My wife submitted her visa application in Karachi on 24th October 2014. We were getting a little frustrated regarding the lack of response so we sent an email asking about its current status. They've now offered to escalate the application but I'm not sure what that means and if it is a good thing or not.

Can someone shed some light on the above?

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 am

Good to hear :)
Can you please tell that in any point your application was on hold for further check and enquiries if yes how long did they took
thanks

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:26 am

Optimus Prime wrote:Dear All,

I have a question about the process which I have no idea how to approach. My wife submitted her visa application in Karachi on 24th October 2014. We were getting a little frustrated regarding the lack of response so we sent an email asking about its current status. They've now offered to escalate the application but I'm not sure what that means and if it is a good thing or not.

You can ask for updates anytime you want
i wont affect you visa processing time and decision

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Optimus Prime » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:43 am

rajasohaibmaroof wrote:

Thanks a lot! Do you think I should go through with the escalation? What does escalation even mean?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 am

arslan123 wrote:
b41 wrote:
Congrats ket1!!!
Mubarak sis Mubarak please do dua for my time line is almost same as urz online verication 10 December and applied on 26 sep please do dua for me sis xx
Tha k u so much of course i will never stop preyin for u all bleave me ino hw upsetting it can b inshallah just a matter of days now

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 am

rajasohaibmaroof wrote:
Good to hear :)
Can you please tell that in any point your application was on hold for further check and enquiries if yes how long did they took
thanks
Hey no they didnt on 10 December thy sed online verification conductd n nw its processed alhamdullilah it will b gud news

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:58 am

MASHA'ALLAH congrats, Ket1. Stay blessed.

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:14 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
rajasohaibmaroof wrote:

Thanks a lot! Do you think I should go through with the escalation? What does escalation even mean?
Yes, it's a method of knowing what the status of your application is. The people that respond don't play a part in deciding or affecting the outcome of the case. They just track it for you.

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 am

Hi,

I recently got married in Pakistan. I live in UK and my wife is living in Pakistan at the moment. I am a British citizen and will be soon applying for uk spouse visa for my pakistani wife. The house addresses of my wife and me on Pakistani NIC ID card and nikkah nama (marriage certificate) are completely messed up and I cant think of a way how to solve it to not confuse the ECO.

Nikah khawan (who carried out the marriage) wanted a pakistani address to be put on the nikkah nama (marriage certificate) rather than my actual UK address. So he wrote my relative's pakistani address as my current address on nikkah nama (marriage certificate). For my wife, nikkah khawan (who carried out the marriage) wrote her actual pakistani address where she lives with her parents at the moment.

Now recently, my wife got her surname changed to husbands name on her pakistani NIC ID card. The permanent address in her ID card has been stated to be my relative's address (in Pakistan) which was my address on nikkah nama and her temporary address is stated to be her grandmother's address (as it was in the ID before the surname change) rather than her actual current address (stated on Nikkah nama).

I would also like to add that I have overseas pakistani NIC ID card which states my actual UK address as my present address and my relative's pakistani address to be permanent address.

I am pretty confused with the addresses and worried that it may create a problem and confuse the ECO when they check and verify our documents

I am wondering if someone could give me an advice on how I solve this mess of different addresses so that it does not confuse the ECO when i apply for Uk spouse visa for my wife ? What house address should my wife state in the UK spouse visa application ?

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 am

Hi,

I recently got married in Pakistan. I live in UK and my wife is living in Pakistan at the moment. I am a British citizen and will be soon applying for uk spouse visa for my pakistani wife. The house addresses of my wife and me on Pakistani NIC ID card and nikkah nama (marriage certificate) are completely messed up and I cant think of a way how to solve it to not confuse the ECO.

Nikah khawan (who carried out the marriage) wanted a pakistani address to be put on the nikkah nama (marriage certificate) rather than my actual UK address. So he wrote my relative's pakistani address as my current address on nikkah nama (marriage certificate). For my wife, nikkah khawan (who carried out the marriage) wrote her actual pakistani address where she lives with her parents at the moment.

Now recently, my wife got her surname changed to husbands name on her pakistani NIC ID card. The permanent address in her ID card has been stated to be my relative's address (in Pakistan) which was my address on nikkah nama and her temporary address is stated to be her grandmother's address (as it was in the ID before the surname change) rather than her actual current address (stated on Nikkah nama).

I would also like to add that I have overseas pakistani NIC ID card which states my actual UK address as my present address and my relative's pakistani address to be permanent address.

I am pretty confused with the addresses and worried that it may create a problem and confuse the ECO when they check and verify our documents

I am wondering if someone could give me an advice on how I solve this mess of different addresses so that it does not confuse the ECO when i apply for Uk spouse visa for my wife ? What house address should my wife state in the UK spouse visa application ?

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:21 am

Am soo happy for you Ket1 Inshallah it will be a good outcome finally you received a response :) I think theyve just left my app on the side its been 16 weeks :/
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:39 am

networkers wrote:
MASHA'ALLAH congrats, Ket1. Stay blessed.
Thank u so much it means a lot :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:40 am

Laiba1234 wrote:

Am soo happy for you Ket1 Inshallah it will be a good outcome finally you received a response :) I think theyve just left my app on the side its been 16 weeks :/
Aww how sweet inshallah :) awh dnt wory inshallah soon thy r jus randoy doin thm i think x

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:09 am

Ket1 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:

Aww how sweet inshallah :) awh dnt wory inshallah soon thy r jus randoy doin thm i think x

Hey Ket1,

Congratulations im so happy for you, i applied on 24th september too but from karachi, hopefully i should be getting an email soon. remember in your prayers. When did you recieve the emails ?

TimeLine

Applied 24th Sept (KHI)