ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa FLR M with 4 months Payslip and Statments

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Miangee

Spouse Visa FLR M with 4 months Payslip and Statments

Post by Miangee » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:05 am

Hi all members

My brother was student and has got married with British citizen (registered with council) her British wife has started new job with 18800 p.a from September 14

But my brother Student visa has been curtailed due to college close down and has given notice of 60 days

can any one plz advice what is best procedure to apply FLR M on this situation

1. He will Get 4 Months wages slip and statement before the end of 60 days notice

2. if we wait for 6 wage slips my brother will consider overstayed and they may ask him to go back for entry clearance

3. can we apply with 4 wages slips and ask HO to hold the application for two months and send another 2 months slip again

4. if they cant hold and will refused due to 2 slips short then can we reapply FLR M again from UK after getting all Slips with in 28 days of refusal.

Kindly plz advice how to handle this situation and what will be the best procedure to avoid any problem

thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa FLR M with 4 months Payslip and Statments

Post by Zee ali » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:58 am

Miangee wrote:Hi all members

My brother was student and has got married with British citizen (registered with council) her British wife has started new job with 18800 p.a from September 14

But my brother Student visa has been curtailed due to college close down and has given notice of 60 days

can any one plz advice what is best procedure to apply FLR M on this situation

1. He will Get 4 Months wages slip and statement before the end of 60 days notice

Right

2. if we wait for 6 wage slips my brother will consider overstayed and they may ask him to go back for entry clearance

Right

3. can we apply with 4 wages slips and ask HO to hold the application for two months and send another 2 months slip again.

Not a chance. u r applying a spouse visa to UK not to a 3rd world country.

4. if they cant hold and will refused due to 2 slips short then can we reapply FLR M again from UK after getting all Slips with in 28 days of refusal.

Yes

Kindly plz advice how to handle this situation and what will be the best procedure to avoid any problem

If i am in his place i will use flr fp form to pass 2 months time. If no decision made after 2 months and i get 6 months payslip than i vary my flr fp to flr m.
If in case my flr fp refuse i have a chance to go to appeal and pass the time than apply again within 28 days use flr m form.

thanks
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi yes u r correct it's UK plus illogical rules and untrained case worker too

And it's also good thing to apply flr FP rather than get refused flr m with 4 slips after 6 month wait.
Have u got any idea how many months waiting time for flr FP these days and if we vary application do he need to pay fees again as I thing cost of both application is same.
And which route flr FP 5 year or 10 and r they give appeal right in flr FP
Thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Miangee wrote:Hi yes u r correct it's UK plus illogical rules and untrained case worker too

And it's also good thing to apply flr FP rather than get refused flr m with 4 slips after 6 month wait.

Have u got any idea how many months waiting time for flr FP these days

2 to 2.5 months. may be 3 if u miss first bio invitation but( risky).

and if we vary application do he need to pay fees again as I thing cost of both application is same.

U need to pay full flr m fees when vary. HO will refund your flr fp fees.

And which route flr FP 5 year or 10 and r they give appeal right in flr FP

what ever u tick 5 or 10 its a straight refusal.

Thanks
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:48 pm

hi

if apply flr m and application does not decide in two months time and home office received 2 remaining slips then will they consider that or not

and if flr fp has to refuse then why not try flr m with 4 slips if they accept two more slips before decision then will be ok otherwise can apply flr M again with in 28 days

and after refusal either way he must need to go for appeal first or just re apply again with in 28 days ( i mean resident broken issue)

any one applied flr M with 4 payslips any suggestion plz

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:17 am

Miangee wrote:hi

if apply flr m and application does not decide in two months time and home office received 2 remaining slips then will they consider that or not

HO wont consider any new submissions They only consider the documents which u initially submitted with the application.

and if flr fp has to refuse then why not try flr m with 4 slips if they accept two more slips before decision then will be ok otherwise can apply flr M again with in 28 days

In flr fp u have a chance to vary it to flr m. But can't vary same application like (flr m to flr m) or new submission.

and after refusal either way he must need to go for appeal first or just re apply again with in 28 days ( i mean resident broken issue)

Your choice

any one applied flr M with 4 payslips any suggestion plz