ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office, VICTORIA, LONDON

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:36 pm

this AK who is brain behind all this

kicked by his own / real brothers from India

people say he got education from dummy colleges

even i met him him in wembley , he was just talking about hsmp bank balance / his hsmp company / he is only sole representative of hsmp / all bangaladeshis and north african are thieves

not a single word or new steps for cause

still if support other he is welcome

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi Dokwal,

We are not asking about some fake family backgrounds here or either on why you left your wife and has beaten your mother and went to jail in India as someone as told us about you also.

I know the person you are talking about and he is a double MBA from top notch universities in India and UK. But if you have doubts you should complaint the Home Office without hesitation.

Start answering people's questions rather than showing your education.

Ganshyam

gordon

Post by gordon » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:20 pm

dokwal wrote:this AK who is brain behind all this

kicked by his own / real brothers from India

people say he got education from dummy colleges

even i met him him in wembley , he was just talking about hsmp bank balance / his hsmp company / he is only sole representative of hsmp / all bangaladeshis and north african are thieves

not a single word or new steps for cause

still if support other he is welcome

Perhaps less character assassination and more explanation of the legitimacy of the endeavour that you're promoting, might be more useful here. The infighting between the various advocates against the HSMP changes notwithstanding, it cannot help anyone's cause to fail to explain what precisely is meant to be gained from the demonstration being planned (let alone how the means proposed are meant to achieve those ends).

No doubt all of us are well familiar with the general grievances that some HSMP visaholders have with the Home Office in light of the Apr06 and Nov06 changes, but if you want to engender support among otherwise uninvolved HSMP visaholders, the arguments need to be comprehensible, at the least. Otherwise, the rest of us will simply cringe in shame as an incoherent argument is put forth ostensibly in our name.

AG

willnotbackHSMP

Post by willnotbackHSMP » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:31 pm

Rambabu wrote:What i know is there was an informal group and later an organisation was registered from this informal group. So once the organisation was regd the informal group was converted in a formal registered organisation HSMP Forum.

The webmaster of the old website www.hsmpforum.com was involved with all sorts of fraudulent activities and the website was regd in his name due to which a seperate website for the organisation was started.
Hi Rambabu

So far I know that during submission of JR , there were two directors in HSMP Forum Ltd. including present MD of HSMP Forum Ltd. But present MD of HSMP Forum Ltd. kicked out the other director from the company and created separate website. There are no all nations(HSMPians) representative in the board of directors of HSMP Forum Ltd. Rather, the fund kept by parent HSMP Forum is under all nation's ( HSMPians) signatories. Is it true ?

Regards.

Rambabu
Newly Registered

Post by Rambabu » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:45 pm

Hi,

If people are kicked out usually they might have did something really nasty as said above. But i know that the organisation (hsmpforum.org) has 14 executive committee members which i can see on the about us section and i think they are doing a great job. Especially with the recent achievements of JCHR Report etc.

I am not sure if you are talking about the old Barclays Bank account where people made contributions, i dont know who are the signatories because they never disclosed that and i only know that the webmaster of hsmpforum.com is holding the partnership account. My friend who is on hsmp as well called and asked the Barclays Bank fraud detection team about the refund of the payment which he made in the old bank account. The manager there told to make a police complaint then only they can do the needful.

So people who want refund from that Barclays Bank account would have to make police complaints.

Informal group or a website does not become a parent group as such as websites are not entities. what i know is there was an informal approach before Jan 2007 and then the organisation was registered to have a more formal, organised, accountable and systematic approach.

The organisation / company HSMP Forum's Bank A/C (of hsmpforum.org) has been providing all members with regular monthly bank statement of the organisation's Bank A/C showing details of contributions and transactions for transparency and my friend who made the contribution thru paypal got paypal statement as well, this shows transparency. So i would say an organisation's Bank account is always trust worthy and reliable but a partnership account can never be trusted.

Regards

Rambabu

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:19 pm

Hello to all

Today we had presention and demostration at HO in london of HSMPians

around 40 were present and petition was presented to HO

It was well received inspite of lots of untruth / fake mail by AK and his team

this is not a group issue , it is a personal issue of each individual, lets organise another presentation , all r welcome to lead not only AK , mistake of allowing AK / one person to lead cuased this suffering

we have to work as individual leader till injustice is undone .

Thanks

sanjana2k
Newly Registered

Post by sanjana2k » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:26 pm

Congratulations !! thats a major response 40 people !! you are a real leader.

Do let us know on where all you have colored with the blood ultimately ? you never answered our questions on how the blood donation was to be done and if NBS was involved ?
dokwal wrote:Hello to all

Today we had presention and demostration at HO in london of HSMPians

around 40 were present and petition was presented to HO

It was well received inspite of lots of untruth / fake mail by AK and his team

this is not a group issue , it is a personal issue of each individual, lets organise another presentation , all r welcome to lead not only AK , mistake of allowing AK / one person to lead cuased this suffering

we have to work as individual leader till injustice is undone .

Thanks

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:50 pm

you never answered our questions on how the blood donation was to be done and if NBS was involved ?
I asked and asked and asked, no one gave an answer.

I want to know if there was a blood donation.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:53 am

sanjana2k

u r one of them who enjoys suffering of other people and laugh , u think u r only real peson rest all bangalideshi and north africans r fake, only u and AK is real leader

if u want to donate blood there is no need for any grouping , just go to any NHS hospital and they will very happily welcome you

U call people fraudsters even not knowing them , which shows yr mentality , i was silent for yr comments , but still if organise anything for cause u will find support from me, therer is no groupism , it is fight for injustice by ndividual persons.

one is only asking and asking but always behind mask , never comes out , he need only spoon feeding

there will be another presentaton soon , all r welcome to put new dates for presenation and chalk out program for meeting.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 am

rambabu / Ghanshayam

look for cause not for

bank statement / answers / company profile / property righs / 50 millinon / corporate transparency / fake people / 100 k earners/ media presentation

at the end you / i need resuls not all those things

i write with my ID not not from any faked mask

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:51 am

Dokwal,

People like you would be disastrous for the cause. You do not respond to people's questions...if there was no blood donation then why have you been falsely claiming of blood donation till now ? If people were to go to NHS hospitals any day for blood donation then why did you organise a blood donation day ??

Do not try to play race card if you fail with explanations.

Stop threatening people. Grow up....

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Post by JFLE007 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:37 pm

ganshyam wrote:Dokwal,

People like you would be disastrous for the cause. You do not respond to people's questions...if there was no blood donation then why have you been falsely claiming of blood donation till now ? If people were to go to NHS hospitals any day for blood donation then why did you organise a blood donation day ??

ganshaym,

i think u need to grow as i am watching your post quite some tim, , all people are baliming each other but can anyone tll me what you have done for the HSMP cause.

stop blaiming each other and give valuable inputs instead of playing dirty games!!!!!

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:41 pm

Dirty Games ? you are the one who when ever enters the forum tries to threaten people. I have made sure my MP is involved in the cause and have been writing to Ministers as well.

Can you tell me what have you done till now ? except trying to make these sort of failed and ridiculous attempts to present us without even proper reasoning.
JFLE007 wrote:
ganshyam wrote:Dokwal,

ganshaym,

i think u need to grow as i am watching your post quite some tim, , all people are baliming each other but can anyone tll me what you have done for the HSMP cause.

stop blaiming each other and give valuable inputs instead of playing dirty games!!!!!

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:56 pm

ghanshayam

u and yr AK is double mba from top notch indian institute +mba from British school , god knows why people need to do 3 times MBA

but u and AK need lacks real life education

when u criticise some one than be prepared to accept critcisim

IF u read yr last 10 mails u will realise who is talking dirty / thretening

still i thank you for your effort for cause , because i am looking only cause , i

t may be done by either Abdul Kadir / Ashok kumar/ Amit Khoshala / or AK which we all know

thanks for meeting yr MP and keep it up

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:09 pm

dokwal

Do you know if there was a blood donation? I'm asking about this for the umpteenth time.

The longer I get no answer, the more curious I get.

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:03 pm

listen truth of democratic fight

when we reached to location , there was police preparation , head sergent told us we cant do demostration there because AK has mailed them we are going to commit illegal act , we dont have any right ot use his company name / property right called HSMP forum, god knows when he registerd hsmp brand in his name

any how we convinced police personnel explained all story and we were allowed to do presentation and dmostration till 2 hour in police cordon

regarding blood donation again this AK had mailed them in last minute that we are protesting and doing blood donation with fake intention , so there was confusion and postponed for future .

this AK had done his best effort to stop this presentation

now u all know how hard to fight for own cause

this AK is only thinking that he is only leader of HSMP , HE is executive director of HSMP BRAND , no one should talk about HSMP other than him , otherwise they r fraud,illegal , low paid workers

i really felt helpless when sanajana2k wrote only 40 people were present, madam they r suffering due to injustice, they r not fake they got guts to go home office , at least they have their own voice

is it a crime to protest even he / she is single and raising voice for injustice
but here some leader like AK who cares for only property rights / 50 million / company law / yahoo law / transparency / bank balance etc etc no one should talk , only he can talk about hsmp to media, home office

this is story friends

but there is always light and better sense prevails

thanks for asking and reading patiently

sanjana2k
Newly Registered

Post by sanjana2k » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:59 pm

hmmmm...........

Good stories..

So demonstration was done misrepresenting some other organisation's name ?? but you seem to have managed by convincing the police it seems. Probably some one should highlight the police about your claims.

How can anyone stop blood donation ?? this is somewhat ridiculous. Do you know where you were to do the blood donation ? who was taking the blood donation etc.

The fact is that there was no blood donation and to cover it up you are giving some other stories now.

I also read about hunger strike earlier but there was none. Who is responsible for that ? AK ? SK ? PK ? MK ? GK ? SD ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=18669

Dear All,
Lets Colour UK Govt. Door & Floors with our Blood.........

Please DO Donate your Blood......

I am completely supporting to this event, and i BELIEVE that every one will agree and support to this CALL for PROTEST.......

Lets flood the Blood infront of BRITISH HOME OFFICE....

i am sure our BLOOD will not be waste....by DONATING......and

we hope to Colour the BRITISH HOME MINISTER AND GOVT's DOOR.......

so come on every one ......hopefully FINAL time......to ask and get JUSTICE from BRITISH GOVT.........

þ Home Office is unable to see our tears rolling down which concerns our family, children, Jobs, Property, Loans and Debts relationships or any other Human Element.

þ Home Office has kept its lips tight and is adamant to stick to “Retrospectivenessâ€

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:07 am

Well said Sanjana / PaperPusher,

Some people are MCP's and would go to any length. This Sushil Dokwal is one of the biggest blunders i am seeing in hsmp campaign.

He does not have any leadership qualities, does not respond to people's questions but just threaten them, how sick...

Answer our question where was the blood donation planned ? and who was to collect it ? if you cannot stand questions on a forum then do not post messages about protest / blood donation etc.

PaperPusher wrote:dokwal

Do you know if there was a blood donation? I'm asking about this for the umpteenth time.

The longer I get no answer, the more curious I get.

Rambabu
Newly Registered

Post by Rambabu » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:34 am

There is a small story Dokla,

Once there was a man spitting at Lord Buddha constantly. A well-wisher asked the Lord why he was not reacting. And the Lord said, 'Don't worry about it. Let the man get rid of all the filth inside him. All I have to do is wash my face.'

I am no Lord Buddha, but can tolerate filthy people like you.

R

dokwal wrote:rambabu / Ghanshayam

look for cause not for

bank statement / answers / company profile / property righs / 50 millinon / corporate transparency / fake people / 100 k earners/ media presentation

at the end you / i need resuls not all those things

i write with my ID not not from any faked mask

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:31 am

sanjana2k / ghanshayam / rambabu

who said i am leader , i am just a visa holder and have raised my voice for injustice to me

you can make my mockery but why you making mockery of very good food dish of Dokla , which is from gujrat , any my gujrati friend can explain them how tasty food dish is dokla

respect your food , this AK is from gujrat and still tarnish image of his own food

this forum is helping every individual to attain HSMP and this only one peson AK causing loss to so many

what we will gain having dialog with them ,

yes friends you are greats, take care of cause , plan well future programs

all the best

Rambabu
Newly Registered

Post by Rambabu » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:32 am

That was a slip of the finger probably. My reference was not to the food but you as you can understand i suppose.

A word of advice ! the cause will be remembered on what people have contributed for it and how hard one tried. Just talking ill about people who are contributing towards it won't take you anywhere. You might just find few people interested to have a read at it but nothing more.

All the best and hope to hear some good things from you in future.

R

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:23 am

Chaps !
Please stop the mud slinging exercise.

Moderators, threads list this doesn't vouch well for this board. Can anything be done to stop such crap

Cheers
PG

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Post by JFLE007 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:47 pm

[quote="sanjana2k"]hmmmm...........

Good stories..

So demonstration was done misrepresenting some other organisation's name ?? but you seem to have managed by convincing the police it seems. Probably some one should highlight the police about your claims.

How can anyone stop blood donation ?? this is somewhat ridiculous. Do you know where you were to do the blood donation ? who was taking the blood donation etc.

The fact is that there was no blood donation and to cover it up you are giving some other stories now.

I also read about hunger strike earlier but there was none. Who is responsible for that ? AK ? SK ? PK ? MK ? GK ? SD ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=18669

Dear All,
Lets Colour UK Govt. Door & Floors with our Blood.........

Please DO Donate your Blood......

I am completely supporting to this event, and i BELIEVE that every one will agree and support to this CALL for PROTEST.......

Lets flood the Blood infront of BRITISH HOME OFFICE....

i am sure our BLOOD will not be waste....by DONATING......and

we hope to Colour the BRITISH HOME MINISTER AND GOVT's DOOR.......

so come on every one ......hopefully FINAL time......to ask and get JUSTICE from BRITISH GOVT.........

þ Home Office is unable to see our tears rolling down which concerns our family, children, Jobs, Property, Loans and Debts relationships or any other Human Element.

þ Home Office has kept its lips tight and is adamant to stick to “Retrospectivenessâ€

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:17 pm

no friend

We had taken permission from police, so they were present wth cordon , even there was dicussion due to mail from AK that these all r going to do illegal act by using name of hsmp forum

bbc media was there to cover presentaton

team was in constant touch with NBS and we were very hope ful till last day but , NBS replied that they received a mail from AAKK whcih explains that presentation and blood are not in one line and it was refused by NBS

very petty, but this is story

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Post by ganshyam » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:37 pm

You seem to be one arrogant crap who do not even know how to talk to people. I doubt you helped anyone in your life except yourself, which you does not seem to at the moment.

You are the one who needs to shut your mouth.

Hi all

please stop all this nonsense topic and try to contribute . people like you do nothing except puting questions and blamming each other, can you provide a single example where you help the people and fight for HSMP cause irrespective of any forum

i have helped more then 10 people belongs to both the forum

so shurt your mouth and do some good work

thanks[/quote]