ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Freedom of Information

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asmiali

Freedom of Information

Post by asmiali » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:35 am

Do you think the following question falls under the freedom of information request:

As a percentage, how many PEO appointments require further checks?

Has anyone already asked this question? If not, can you please tell me the email where this should be sent to?

asmiali

Re: Freedom of Information

Post by asmiali » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:26 pm

anyone?

pelen23

Re: Freedom of Information

Post by pelen23 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:45 am

asmiali wrote:Do you think the following question falls under the freedom of information request:

As a percentage, how many PEO appointments require further checks?

Has anyone already asked this question? If not, can you please tell me the email where this should be sent to?
You can go ahead and ask them but we know their service standards say 95% of the applicants will get a decision within 24 hrs. And also I have read the chief inspectors report on one of the peos . It seems like sometimes 98% of the applicant get a decision within 24hs sometimes only 71% . Based on monthly performance.