ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependent (Child)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spellish
BANNED

Tier 1 General Dependent (Child)

Post by spellish » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi All

I am on T1 G and my wife is on dependent visa, Our baby born in Uk August 2014. As my wife and baby are going to travel to pakistan in Next month, i haven't apply for dependent visa for my baby so i need to clarify few points with you guys. My questions are follow

1. On applying from Pakistan, do i need to get his TB certificate, though his first year vaccination has been completed.

2. I am due to ILR in march 2016, so do i need to apply extension for my baby on march 2016 or he just need naturalization because he is born in Uk.

3. Not sure how much is visa fees inside or outside the country for dependent Child.

Thanks in advance

Malik44

Re: Tier 1 General Dependent (Child)

Post by Malik44 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:40 pm

spellish wrote:Hi All

I am on T1 G and my wife is on dependent visa, Our baby born in Uk August 2014. As my wife and baby are going to travel to pakistan in Next month, i haven't apply for dependent visa for my baby so i need to clarify few points with you guys. My questions are follow

1. On applying from Pakistan, do i need to get his TB certificate, though his first year vaccination has been completed.

here is the details from UKBA site
https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa/overview

2. I am due to ILR in march 2016, so do i need to apply extension for my baby on march 2016 or he just need naturalization because he is born in Uk.

Your baby born in UK so you can skip him/her from ILR application Once both or one parent got settled/ILR then baby will be eligible to apply for British registration on MN1 form.

3. Not sure how much is visa fees inside or outside the country for dependent Child.

from Inside and Outside visa fee please read
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... l_2014.pdf

Thanks in advance

Go12
Member of Standing

Post by Go12 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:41 am

Hi,
Can someone pls tell me for a baby born in UK,if I apply tier 1 visa from India ,for maintainence fund can I show UK bank acct or indian bank acct stmt .
Plz advice
Thanks

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:06 pm

You can show any Bank statment either from india or UK without any problem.

Go12
Member of Standing

Post by Go12 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Thanks a ton

spellish
BANNED

T1 Dependent visa for Uk born from pakistan

Post by spellish » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Deal All

i m on T1 general, my wife and my son intend to travel to Pakistan next month, i would like to apply Dependent visa for my son who born in Uk. Would someone please direct me the procedure and what documents do i need to submit.

and how about the fees comparison from inside or outside, i will be thankful for all of you for your help and advice.

Thanks

vinny

Re: T1 Dependent visa for Uk born from pakistan

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:13 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

spellish
BANNED

Maintance Fund

Post by spellish » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 am

Hi All Gurus

i would like to ask 1 question about maintance fund, i want to apply for my son as T1 dependent visa from outside uk, as i know that i have to maintaine funds for 90 days which are £945+£630= £1575

My question is, is that possible can i show this funds from my 2 different bank accounts, because i realize on 9th Dec in my Halifax account, my closing balance was less than £1575 which was £1400 but on the same date i do have £740 in my lloyds Bank account.

Thanks

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Maintance Fund

Post by sagareva » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:52 pm

spellish wrote:Hi All Gurus

i would like to ask 1 question about maintance fund, i want to apply for my son as T1 dependent visa from outside uk, as i know that i have to maintaine funds for 90 days which are £945+£630= £1575

My question is, is that possible can i show this funds from my 2 different bank accounts, because i realize on 9th Dec in my Halifax account, my closing balance was less than £1575 which was £1400 but on the same date i do have £740 in my lloyds Bank account.

Thanks

you can show 2 banks, 3 banks and even 5 banks, which has been done, trust me -- and some banks can even be in different countries and accounts in different currencies ))

but why do you think you need so much, generally depending on how long you have been here you need only 630 if child is applying alone
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

spellish
BANNED

Confusion about Maintance fund

Post by spellish » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi Gurus

I am going to apply for T1 general Dependent for my son from Pakistan, as me my wife and our son already in Uk, My wife already had a visa till March 2016.

My understanding regarding maintance fund for 1 dependent is £945 + £630 = £1575 Now my question is do i need to show funds for my wife as well as she is not applying for visa.

please any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Tanzeel

spellish
BANNED

Re: Maintance Fund

Post by spellish » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:02 am

sagareva wrote:
spellish wrote:Hi All Gurus

Thanks

you can show 2 banks, 3 banks and even 5 banks, which has been done, trust me -- and some banks can even be in different countries and accounts in different currencies ))

but why do you think you need so much, generally depending on how long you have been here you need only 630 if child is applying alone
thats fantastic if i only need £630.

vinny

Re: Confusion about Maintance fund

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:08 am

It seems so, for a normal dependant entry clearance.

Moreover, if they were applying the rules correctly for a child born in the UK, then there shouldn't be any maintenance fund requirement (assuming child was absent from the UK for less than 2 years).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:19 am

vinny wrote:It seems so, for a normal dependant entry clearance.

Moreover, if they were applying the rules correctly for a child born in the UK, then there shouldn't be any maintenance fund requirement (assuming child was absent from the UK for less than 2 years).

you r right vinny, that make sense, but you know HO, they have unprofessional and untrained peoples. they just follow straight line.

Vinny would you please explain me in simple words about this matter,

me and wife has valid visa and my son going outside the country and will apply his dependent visa, do i need to show just his £630 or i need to show my and my wife funds as well.

Thanks vinny

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:26 am

Sorry. First link corrected.