ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr with tier 1 dependent extension using premium service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sooraj84
Newly Registered

Ilr with tier 1 dependent extension using premium service

Post by sooraj84 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:45 am

Hello
I am applying for ILR using my Tier 1 visa held since 08 mar 2010. My wife is a extending her Tier 1 dependent visa, which she has held since 06th March 2014.
I have booked a joint premium service appointment for 14th feb 2015 using the category: SET O + 1 dependent, paying 2986£.

But I am confused about the payment terms: as the fee details state:
Ilr -1093
Tier 1 dependent - 1607
Premium service fee - 800 (400 X 2).
Total - 3500 £

However, the home office has only taken £2986, which I think is set(o) + set (m) fee.

What should I do? Do I need to cancel this joint (setO + 1 dependent) appointment and book two separate/individual appointments on Set(o), tier 1 (dependent)?

Please guide me.

Malik44

Re: Ilr with tier 1 dependent extension using premium servic

Post by Malik44 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:31 am

You need two separate/single appointments for you Set(O) and for your spouse Tier 1 G dependent
Set(O) in person appointment fee is £1493 per person
and
Tier 1 G dependent appointment fee is £2007

Now the options is cancel your appointment and book two different appointment under right category here is the procedure how to cancel and how to get the refund
https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment
in this case you probably lose £200 and get reminder fund you paid.

Second option is which may or may not work speak to Home Office and explain about your mistake and request them if you pay reminder balance of fee on the day of appointment is it fine .

sooraj84
Newly Registered

Re: Ilr with tier 1 dependent extension using premium servic

Post by sooraj84 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks