ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help to Apply EEA Family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahatmasr
Newly Registered

Need help to Apply EEA Family permit

Post by rahatmasr » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:19 am

hi guys i'm married and now i need to apply for family permit. my wife is from letvia but liveing in uk for last five years.
i need help because i dont know what documents i need and what to do we both are confused anybody hare to help about documents please. now im in uk and working my visa will be expire soon

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Need help to Apply EEA Family permit

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 am

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 am

The OP says already in UK so VAF5 is not the right form as its for persons outside of UK. I think the OP should use EEA2 form but I dont like to contradict a forum guru.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:11 am

Thanks 357mag for detecting the mistake due to incorrect title of the thread. Since you are already inside the uk, therefore, you can skip the process of EEA family permit which the title of your post incorrectly indicates. You need to apply eea2 rc and the form itself is a guide too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS