ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any restriction for leaving UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sukiswee2015
Newly Registered

any restriction for leaving UK

Post by sukiswee2015 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi, i am a 30months FLRO visa holder(10 years to ILR), may i know any restriction on this visa for leaving UK? i been back to Malaysia in Sep 2014 for 6 weeks (with husband and child, both british), if i back Malaysia again in Feb 2015(just me and chil for 6-9 weeks) will cause any problem for my visa renewal later (visa expiry on dec 2016)?

sukiswee2015
Newly Registered

Re: any restriction for leaving UK

Post by sukiswee2015 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:24 pm

please help......

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:59 pm

That shouldn't cause any problem to visit or go on holiday.it's a different case if you go for months.
Relax your mind and enjoy your holiday!

sukiswee2015
Newly Registered

Post by sukiswee2015 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Rayking wrote:That shouldn't cause any problem to visit or go on holiday.it's a different case if you go for months.
Relax your mind and enjoy your holiday!
thanks Rayking.

it been a difficult route to get this visa, (appeal until upper tribunal) so now be very nervous for this issue.

will you think it is too frequent for leaving UK twice in just 4 months time? if i back to Malaysia in Febuary for 8 weeks is 2 months time.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Wait a minute, do you mean you've been in Malaysia since September 2014 and will be back in February? If that's the case,then that's a long time to be away,but the worst that will happen is you having to renew to make up for those times you spent outside of UK.
I'm not really sure of how frequent you can be away,as long as it's not considered "not living outside the UK"

sukiswee2015
Newly Registered

Post by sukiswee2015 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:45 am

Rayking wrote:Wait a minute, do you mean you've been in Malaysia since September 2014 and will be back in February? If that's the case,then that's a long time to be away,but the worst that will happen is you having to renew to make up for those times you spent outside of UK.
I'm not really sure of how frequent you can be away,as long as it's not considered "not living outside the UK"
i am in UK recently. :)
i been back to Malaysia on September last year with my family (husband and daughter, both british) and we spend 6 weeks in malaysia, we back uk in mid of October 2014.

and now i need to back again in Febuary this year for 8 weeks, just me and daughter. will this alright?

and i am not understand about " the worst that will happen is you having to renew to make up for those times you spent outside of UK.", is this mean if i spend 14 weeks outside uk during my visa period, and i need to "return" this time to renew my visa?

thanks Rayking, i almost to book my ticket just now, and dun know why by automatically i come here and check for any reply before i summit my payment.

wish you have nice day :)

sukiswee2015
Newly Registered

Post by sukiswee2015 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:28 pm

finally get my ticket book, back to malaysia visit my mum who is 75 years old for 4 weeks only, if not scare for renew my visa will be longer :( :( :(