ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix 2 with Child's Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maidy

Appendix 2 with Child's Application

Post by maidy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Hi,

My wife and Son (under 18) applying for family settelment visa. I just want to confirm if we need to fill Appendix 2 with both applications or one appenix 2 form is enough with wife's application.

I am confused to include with child's application due to nature of questions in this appendix .

Pls advise..... Thanks a lot.
Maddy

Rayking

Re: Appendix 2 with Child's Application

Post by Rayking » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:03 pm

One application is Ok for 2 of them,no point filling 2.

maidy

Post by maidy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks Ray
Maddy

philemon_bodiba

Post by philemon_bodiba » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:47 am

maidy wrote:Hi,

My wife and Son (under 18) applying for family settelment visa. I just want to confirm if we need to fill Appendix 2 with both applications or one appenix 2 form is enough with wife's application.

I am confused to include with child's application due to nature of questions in this appendix .

Pls advise..... Thanks a lot.
You actually need two Appendix 2 forms. One for each applicant. However, supporting documents can be shared.
Don't worry about the nature of the questions in the form in relation to the child - Wherever questions don't make any sense just write 'N/A'. If you submit one Appendix 2 form for two applicants you should know that your application is not complete hence you could be asked to submit another one.
Pa

maidy

Post by maidy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 pm

hummm confuse me again.......

seniors pls advise @ vinney, obie, amber, sushdmehta

another thing is that I am living in a single room and for family accomodation I've obtained a two bedroom flat on rent for which tenancy will commence on 1st of Feb as per agreement . This is realistic, and should not be a promlem because i cannot provide any thing e.g bank statement, council tax letter etc for new address as on sponsorship undertaking form su07 my (sponsor) address is different than address sponsored person (wife and children) will be liviing at. (does it make sense?)

SALARY: requirement is 24,800. my basic is 23000 but i receivez bonus and O/T allowances during the year. For last 9 months already get paid total 21700 and if in next three months i only receives my basic i.e (1916 x 3 = 5748) total will be 27448 (21700+5748) which is over and above. Is this the right way to calculate or ECO will calculate some other way???? pluse providing last years P60 with a total of 29600

Thanks for looking. pls advise.
Maddy