ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gambling on bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lovemetoday
Newly Registered

Gambling on bank statements

Post by lovemetoday » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:54 am

morning,
i am a compulsive gambler and want my wife to come to Uk with our 2 year old child from a non EU country.I work nights and get paid by bacs and i also work 5 hours cash in hand a day for £30 at a car wash 4 times per week..
I do not have a fixed address i sleep in the back of the office of the car wash with some romanians in a sort of shared accomadation.I use a work mates address for my wages when I got my night job.
I gamble all my wages from my night job as i have no expenses and this all shows up on my bank statements.
I am going to apply for my wife and child to come over to Uk for 6 months on a family visitor visa.She is unaware of my gambling problem.i can spend about £1400 a month on it and even though i do win sometimes i mostly loose.
What are the chances of been refused a family visa when I apply.She doesnt have any money and i do not declare the cash in hand work to HMRC.

philemon_bodiba

Re: Gambling on bank statements

Post by philemon_bodiba » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:40 am

lovemetoday wrote:morning,
i am a compulsive gambler and want my wife to come to Uk with our 2 year old child from a non EU country.I work nights and get paid by bacs and i also work 5 hours cash in hand a day for £30 at a car wash 4 times per week..
I do not have a fixed address i sleep in the back of the office of the car wash with some romanians in a sort of shared accomadation.I use a work mates address for my wages when I got my night job.
I gamble all my wages from my night job as i have no expenses and this all shows up on my bank statements.
I am going to apply for my wife and child to come over to Uk for 6 months on a family visitor visa.She is unaware of my gambling problem.i can spend about £1400 a month on it and even though i do win sometimes i mostly loose.
What are the chances of been refused a family visa when I apply.She doesnt have any money and i do not declare the cash in hand work to HMRC.
If you don't have a proper residence for yourself don't ever consider applying for their visas. Even a schoolboy would refuse your application in principle for your car wash office cannot be considered accommodation...
Pa

lovemetoday
Newly Registered

Post by lovemetoday » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:58 am

its okay there is a caravan at the side we can stay in there or just give my friends address and say we live gonna live there.will they check my bank statements though?

philemon_bodiba

Post by philemon_bodiba » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:57 pm

lovemetoday wrote:its okay there is a caravan at the side we can stay in there or just give my friends address and say we live gonna live there.will they check my bank statements though?
Given your current situation, your family members don't qualify. Get yourself sorted first, mate.
Pa