ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child settlement visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhargav24

Re: child settlement visa

Post by bhargav24 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 pm

hi AMBER ,
My son's visa application was refused on financial grounds ,what is your opinion I should appeal or not,MY grounds will be like that ,When they refused my wife's visa my wife was expecting it was written on medical report. Reason for refusal was western union money transfer receipt. they said we check with western union.it is a false documents.But on hearing they said they goggle the number from internet and the person said that receipt not EXIT.and we can't provide anything by letter or E-mail.When i made Enquiries I got every thing in written.E-mails and letter as well. MY local MP also made enquiry on my behalf and write a letter to immigration judge . That receipt is valid.IF they not refused my wife's visa my wife will come here and baby born here.Can on this I can appeal the decision or not. thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:30 pm

So let me get the right, your spouses' leave to enter was granted and she's here and you've applied for your Son who has been refused?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

bhargav24

Post by bhargav24 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:15 pm

hi AMBER my wife is not here yet but she got visa stamped on the passport .when my wife went over there to submit the passport they said give your sons application as well.So we submit both passport same day.after two day's they give us my wife;s passport with visa.and now refused my sons visa.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:37 pm

It's more difficult to argue family/private life when the child is outside the UK. What did the refusal letter state, exactly?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

bhargav24

Post by bhargav24 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:42 am

dear AMBER i will post you refusal letter's copy. very soon and hope you will be able to help me better.Just want to know IF my wife come here and start working and after 6 month we apply again IS there any problem.CAN they say baby's grand parents can look after the baby.OR why you leave baby over there.

tiddy2545
Newly Registered

Post by tiddy2545 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:41 pm

dear,Amber
today I have got the my son visa refusal on the ground of sole responsibility and adequate maintenance.
in terms of adequate maintenanc i have sumitted the relevant evidence from DWP eg. DLA of my husband showing high rate of moblity, middle rate of care, ESA joint claim, CA
on top of that in my coverring letter I brakedown our income by following :
CA £61.35 a week
DLA, high rate of mobility £ 56.75 a week ( has been taken by motability car)
middle rate of care £ 54.45 a week
ESA joint claim £ 144.65 a week
our rent £300 a month
HB £ 69.23 a week and CTB £ 19.95 a week.
and we have savings about £4000 in current account.
these figures above I am sure that i have adequate income to be a sponsor
now I am writing the letter to appeal against , could you or any member help me please

tiddy2545
Newly Registered

child visa refusal on ground of adequate maintenance

Post by tiddy2545 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi,
I have got my son (12 years old) visa refusal today on ground of adequate maintenance and sole responsibility
My husband has been on DLA receieving hight rate of mobility and middle rate of care, ESA (joint cliam) £144.65 a week .I am in receipt of CA £ 61.35 , we has received HB £ 69.23 weekly and our rent of £300 amonth
when I applied my son visa i have submitted the relevant evidence eg. paper work from DWP of each benefit showing how much we have received per week, and in my covering letter i breakdown our income and show that I have adequate maintenance to support my son , on top of that we have £4000 in current savings.
But the embassy stating that i have not provided satisfactory evidence to show the financial position of the household where I am proposing that my son will live, and not provided satisfactory evidence to show present level of benefits received or evidence of payments into our accounts and not provided satisfactory evidence to show that an adequate income is received regularly into the household.
I have submitted a year bank statement which all benefits would be paid into our bank accounts so I have no evidence of payment and I have the update paper work from DWP in April 2014( DWP will renew every April)
Could any member help me to clarify what i have been required please. Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:27 pm

I've merged the threads so that previous replies are apparent.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.