ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good Character Requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yasirctl00001
Newly Registered

Good Character Requirement

Post by yasirctl00001 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:10 am

I got formal warning from tfl (transport for london)on 7/11/2014 as tfl inspector stop me at underground station as i had not valid oyster card.
he took my details and told me i will receive letter from tfl in few days.

I received letter from tfl to ask me to explain the incident and i explained in detail that it was mistake and i forgot to touch the oyster card so please don't take me to court.

Then they sent me warning letter after one week with £100 to pay as administrative costs and warn not to do this again. I paid next day £100 from card and finished the matter.

I just want to ask i want to apply for UK naturalization in April 2015 ... can you please advice me weather my application refuse because of this formal warning or not.....

Do i need to disclose about this warning in section 3 in Good character requirement or not ....

please need your help thanks

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Good Character Requirement

Post by fwd079 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Please read this thread thoroughly and specially the first post.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.