ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Spatacus » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:31 pm

baba JJ wrote:
Spatacus wrote:Hello My fellow members I am pleased to tell you that my ILR has been approved by HO. I received my documents today.
Approval Date: 31st December 2014
Approval Letter Received: 5th January 2015

The waiting is over for me. I pray for all other members waiting for theirs especially the August applicants.
Please can someone update my details on Google drive. :D :D :D
@Spatacus, Congrats my friend at long last u have received your freedom, Apologies the prophecy was 3 weeks late. However, better late than never. Brother u have been an absolute true ambassodor of brotherhood on this forum. May the grace of God continue to favour your good heart

As usual, go enjoy your freedom respect n uphold the laws of the land

Congrats again

BabaJJ
So Babajj who is next on the approval list according to your prophecy???
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:06 am

Spatacus wrote:
baba JJ wrote:
Spatacus wrote:Hello My fellow members I am pleased to tell you that my ILR has been approved by HO. I received my documents today.

The waiting is over for me. I pray for all other members waiting for theirs especially the August applicants.
@Spatacus, Congrats my friend at long last u have received your freedom, Apologies the prophecy was 3 weeks late. However, better late than never. Brother u have been an absolute true ambassodor of brotherhood on this forum. May the grace of God continue to favour your good heart

As usual, go enjoy your freedom respect n uphold the laws of the land

Congrats again

BabaJJ
So Babajj who is next on the approval list according to your prophecy???
This week they will be an explosion of approvals from the 2nd week of September. My application (TopGooner) will be returned with a positive response next week Tuesday

All first week of September & August applications will be completed this week. Remain positive if you dont get your approvals they will be taking secondary checks. We need good people to get ILR not dodgy characters hence the secondary checks

Be happy guys 2015 will be sweet !!

saeedafridi123
Newly Registered

Post by saeedafridi123 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:19 am

SJ307 wrote:
saeedafridi123 wrote:hi guys, anyone who's families are pre july 2012 applicants. We are a group of almost 25 people and looking for around 70 people to join. Because we are going to challenge this this rule of 5 years for our families who came before july 2012. If anyone interested please do reply me so we can discuss this. We already have found top barrister for this case.
When you say, pre july 2012 applicants, do you mean people who got their dependent visa before July 2012?
This may be so obvisous, but can you please clarify the point above for the benefit of many others like me.
Well my point is that families that came before july 2012 with the leave to remain. There was a provision for them after july 2012, where by these families could apply for indefinite leave to remain as long as they have completed 2 years on the current visa. but after april 2014. These provision became invalid and anyone who apply after april 2014 for the dependent need to apply for a 5 years visa. we have a group on watsapp as well. people can contact me on 07983572444. So we will challenge this rule and if we win then all pre july 2012 families can benefit from it by simply either complete 2 years and then apply for ilr or straight away ilr as long as their current visa is spouse.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am

Many Congtarulatios Spatacus, very well deserved. Truly amazing news. You have helped so many people here, God bless you. Enjoy the victories feeling. Love it.

mian-suraj
Newly Registered

Post by mian-suraj » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 am

hi guys..

i wish congratulation to all of u who already got freedom.
and pray for all of us who are waiting.
plz remember me in ur prayers
i m quitely and patiently waiting for long time.
i submitted application on 4th of august 2014...
In Sha Allah i will get freedom soon.
nothing is better than FREEDOM

Regards

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:56 am

bharatsharma wrote:

Many Congtarulatios Spatacus, very well deserved. Truly amazing news. You have helped so many people here, God bless you. Enjoy the victories feeling. Love it.
Thanks for your compliment.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

asimshah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by asimshah » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:19 am

Hi Guys please reply (This Question is On Behalf Of My Friend Still Waiting for MY ILR)
New Member But found lot of helpful people are around on this forum
he got ILR in november planning to apply for naturalization of his two daughters born in UK his son and his wife ILR came in uk in March 2005 so ILR due in March 2015
He is earning approx 700 A month after tax 560 he is the director of the company
His wife is house wife she is not employed. he is not claiming any benefit.

Please guide which benefit he can claim which will not effect his wife and his son ILR,

And Him ( I THINK I CAN APPLY AFTER 1 YEAR OF ILR) AND his DAUGHTERS NATURALIZATION

And one more question please he had a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa his wife and his son was on PBS dependent visa they are completing 10 years in March but it is another 2200 expense is it ok to hold it for few months and meanwhile if they want to travel to Pakistan they can on Tier 1 dependent visa.

Will highly appreciate all help very confused

will highly appreciate your suggestions and guidance will wait for your reply

Thanks and best regards

penzee
Newly Registered

Post by penzee » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:50 am

Hi

I have applied for ILR on 1st Sep 2014and I still have not received my response yet?

Does anyone has the contact number or email address i should use for contacting them?

Many thanks
Penzee

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:57 am

[quote="penzee"]Hi

I have applied for ILR on 1st Sep 2014and I still have not received my response yet?

Does anyone has the contact number or email address i should use for contacting them?

Many thanks
Penzee[/quote]

@penzee-- Have you done your Biometric?

Home office No- 03001232241

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:02 am

penzee wrote:Hi

Many thanks
Penzee

Hi panzee ....

You can call HO 0300 123 2241 .

You would need your Case ID or Reference number Handy . and choose the correct option ( information about outstanding application option ;-)) .

They will ask you your full name and DOB and the category you applied for settlement .

Make sure ask them .

Is my application with Case worker ie allocated to case worker ( final step)
or
Is my application Case worker Unit ( pre final) .

Come back and let us know what did they say ;-)

Cheers all the best

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:04 am

Who ever you are.... You are a stupid... Please stop messing around with Drive.. You need to grow up Mate..

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am

Called HO and spoke to a lady who mentioned that my application is currently with the settlement team. When I asked whether it has been assigned to case worker she clarified me no it has been assigned to settlement team and I will continue have to wait and again the same repetitive statement of 6 months standard turn around period for SET LR application.....

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:56 am

Arsal385 wrote:Called HO and spoke to a lady who mentioned that my application is currently with the settlement team. When I asked whether it has been assigned to case worker she clarified me no it has been assigned to settlement team and I will continue have to wait and again the same repetitive statement of 6 months standard turn around period for SET LR application.....

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:57 am

I called HO today .....
I am happy that at least its been allocated to case worker Unit all these days it was just waiting to be allocated to case worker UNIT ...

They confirmed that its been allocated to case worker UNIT( Settlement unit) at least its someone is doing something rather than in a pile of applications ;-)

Good luck guys

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:36 pm

penzee wrote:Hi

Many thanks
Penzee

@Panzee did u call HO what info did they provide you with ?

No offence but This forum is not just to ask questions ...its about sharing info too ;-)

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:43 pm

maddysheffield wrote:I called HO today .....
I am happy that at least its been allocated to case worker Unit all these days it was just waiting to be allocated to case worker UNIT ...

They confirmed that its been allocated to case worker UNIT( Settlement unit) at least its someone is doing something rather than in a pile of applications ;-)

Good luck guys
@is there any difference between settlement unit allocation and case worker allocation mate?and what date did u apply :lol: :lol:

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Good luck guys
y
Hi MaddySheffield, Believe u should explain the different stages of the approval process for the benefit of the newbies

I know i m throwing u under the spot light but u made an interesting analysis a month or 2 ago

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi dears,

The spread sheet/tracker/Google drive is not properly opening on my laptop and am using Firefox,tried on chrome and internet explorer,same problem and secondly some stupid changed my user name from shahfurqan to masbro if someone could rectify that for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:06 pm

shahfurqan wrote:

Good luck guys
@is there any difference between settlement unit allocation and case worker allocation mate?and what date did u apply :lol: :lol:

They are both same ;-) but HO Advisor's say it differently ..

Dec22
Newly Registered

Post by Dec22 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:15 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

Good luck guys

Hi maddysheffield,

You are really kind. You are doing real good work here on this forum.

Please do not disappear after your approval.

Thanks

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:22 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:

Good luck guys

which date did u apply maddy?????

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Finally......

With the Grace of Almighty ALLAH i have received my approval letter+docs+BRP, all in one
Applied :29 Aug
Bio : 2nd Oct
Approval : 02 Jan

Its a Big relief

Congrats to Spatacus who received his yesterday, and by the way where is my HAJMOLA CANDY lolz as I am the one who got the 1st approval in the new year 2015.

keep in faith guys you are all going to get FREEDOM.....

shahab54
Newly Registered

Post by shahab54 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Arsal

Could you please recommend any solicitor.

Thanks

Shahab

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Tazz wrote:Finally......

With the Grace of Almighty ALLAH i have received my approval letter+docs+BRP, all in one
Applied :29 Aug
Bio : 2nd Oct
Approval : 02 Jan

Its a Big relief

Congrats to Spatacus who received his yesterday, and by the way where is my HAJMOLA CANDY lolz as I am the one who got the 1st approval in the new year 2015.

keep in faith guys you are all going to get FREEDOM.....
Congratulations Tazz ur freedom is in your hands. As usual make the most of it, and continue upholding the values n laws of the land

BabaJJ

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:40 pm

shahab54 wrote:Arsal

Could you please recommend any solicitor.

Thanks

Shahab
Shahab Bhai only use solicitor when it is vital otherwise we are here to help.