ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by networkers » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:53 am

Ket1 wrote:Assalamu O Alaikum my brothers and sisters

Alhamdullilah by the grace of ALLAH SWT my husbands visa has been granted!!!!!
i cannot explain how happy i am feeling ryt now, as if i will burst any second. this whole process has been extremely emotional and hard and I am blessed it has now come to an end.

I would like to thank each nd every one of u for yr support, u guys have been like my second family. Hand on heart I could not have done it without u all. You have all always guided me and I learnt so much frm u all in this process.

I will never ever stop preyin for u every single person out ther in this situation and all I will say is Allah noes best. We may not see it now but wen the ryt tym comes it will happen in sucha way u will forget all the heartache it caused.

I will inshallah stil stick around to see all u get gud news :)
W.Salaam,

MASHA'ALLAH SISTER, so happy for you. Stay blessed.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:56 am

i cannot explain how happy i am feeling ryt now, as if i will burst any second. this whole process has been extremely emotional and hard and I am blessed it has now come to an end.

I would like to thank each nd every one of u for yr support, u guys have been like my second family. Hand on heart I could not have done it without u all. You have all always guided me and I learnt so much frm u all in this process.

I will never ever stop preyin for u every single person out ther in this situation and all I will say is Allah noes best. We may not see it now but wen the ryt tym comes it will happen in sucha way u will forget all the heartache it caused.

Aww Congrats Ket1 :)
Really happy for you, wish you all the best and happiness for you and your partners future ahead :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:56 am

Baliwa wrote:
Hi All,

I have received only one email so far from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk with my GWF number that my visa has been precessed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection. I am wondering as many applicants discussed two email theory. Do you received both emails on same time? or after couple of hours or days? Can any successful applicant reply me asap please. I will be very graetful. Jazakallah!

Applied: 22-Sept-2014 (Karachi)
Processed Email: 06-Jan-2014
Hi Baliwa,

Usually it is minutes apart or maximum few hours apart, but same day. Unfortunately if you just get processed email and not the one which says it is concluded with a unique ref. number it is going to be a rejection. Having said that, there are still couple of hours left in the day so be hopeful and pray for a positive outcome.

Regards,

Networkers!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 am

Fari990 wrote:
roger354 wrote:@fari one last thing your payslips and bank statements shouldn't be older than 28 days of online application best of luck and dont hesitate to ask more questions and please pray for me

@roger354

YeH thats not a problem soon as i receive all the documents i will apply straight away, is it important to get the housing report because, because only my husband lives there its his own house, mortgage free, i thought land registry document should suffice. Yeah his pre tax income is more 1550 per month, my husband only started his job in feb last year so his p60 doesn't show much as he was only 2 months in the job when he got it. Also we got married in august and before my husband come he withdrew about 4k from the bank , is this going to be a problem because its a large amount. This whole process is nerve wracking. My tb test has the wrong uk address it says my in laws address who live in a different city to my husband - really scared about this even though i have been ensured its not a prob. I will add more wedding pics inshalah .
He could justify in his declaration letter the reason of withdrawing the amount, that will clear any doubts ECO may have. Although his P60 only shows 2 months worth of working but it will be helpful to submit it for cross checking. You have got to sort out your TB certificate issue, get a new one done.

This process is certainly nerve wrecking, one has got to over come their nerve to be successful. just need that one moment to please Allah swt. Allah swt knows best.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:00 am

Congrats Ket1, may Allah swt always shower his blessings upon you and us all. Have a happy blessed life with your partner :lol:

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:01 am

Congratulation and may Allah bless you with happy life ahead. Ameen.

Have you also received two emails? If Yes did you received them at same time? Or same Day? Please reply. Many Thanks.

xtr3m3
Newly Registered

Post by xtr3m3 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:15 am

Congrats! Wish you a successful life, Inshallah.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:22 am

Thank you for yor reply tallojani

Alhumdulilah !! Congrats ket1 really really happy for u !!

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:45 am

networkers wrote:
Baliwa wrote:
Hi All,

I have received only one email so far from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk with my GWF number that my visa has been precessed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection. I am wondering as many applicants discussed two email theory. Do you received both emails on same time? or after couple of hours or days? Can any successful applicant reply me asap please. I will be very graetful. Jazakallah!

Hi Baliwa,

Usually it is minutes apart or maximum few hours apart, but same day. Unfortunately if you just get processed email and not the one which says it is concluded with a unique ref. number it is going to be a rejection. Having said that, there are still couple of hours left in the day so be hopeful and pray for a positive outcome.

Regards,

Networkers!

Thank you for your Reply. I think I am not going to receive second email.

What do you suggest me to do? Appeal or reapply? Can I do both?

Thanks

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:47 am

Baliwa wrote:
networkers wrote:
Baliwa wrote:
Hi All,

Hi Baliwa,

Regards,

Networkers!

Thank you for your Reply. I think I am not going to receive second email.

What do you suggest me to do? Appeal or reapply? Can I do both?

Thanks
Wait for the outcome and based on that decide what's best. Technically you can do both, but it all depends on what they comes back with.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:46 am

Awww mubarak ho Ket1! Wish you all the best In Sha Allah x
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Soooooooo happppyyy for u sis I apllied two days after u hope I get the good news to Inn sha Allah xx

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Hi All,

Processed Email: 06-Jan-2014[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Hey Baliwa,

I applied two days after you from Karachi, hopefully ill get an email soon. And inshallah dont worry just wait and see what you get back, i have been speaking to alot of people in london re Spouse visa application, and heard recently someone got rejected and they applied back with in 2 weeks with the missing documents (or whatever reasons they had to meet to overcome the rejection) and they got their visa granted in 2 weeks. I think impportant thing is that they do a quick turnaround also in the forum i hear recent applicants have been told 12 weeks turn around time where as when we applied it was 36 weeks. Inshallah it will all be well.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:57 pm

CONGRATULTIONS!! I am sooo happy for you :) you soo deserve this. I hope you have a long blessed marriage ahead inshallah. Feeling soo excited for you :)
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Amazing!!! Mashallah congratulations!! Wish u all the best for the future may you have a blessed happy successful life inshallah ameen :D :* xx
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:14 pm

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has been granted visa!

SPECIAL CONGRATS TO KET1 you have been here even before i applied and helped with queries, you deserve this very much!

Wish you all the best for your life ahead!

Please pray for me, i applied on 15th September 2014.

Thanks

Umera

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:35 pm

@ tallojani

How can p60 be within 28 days of application if you only receive it once a year? AFAIK only your bank statements and payslips should be within 28 days of online applocation if i am wrong then please cite your source, it doesnt mention anywhere that your p60 and housing inspection report should be within 28 days in the rules?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Mubarkaan ket1 have a blessed life and marriage and please pray for us
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:01 pm

@umeraali
Hey I applied on the same date as you 15/09/14 from Islamabad and I am also still waiting. I hope we hear good news inshallah this week.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Alhamdulillah Ket1! Congratulations...I have been waiting a long time to hear your good news! so happy for you and wish you all the best for your future. :D

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 pm

roger354 wrote:@ tallojani

How can p60 be within 28 days of application if you only receive it once a year? AFAIK only your bank statements and payslips should be within 28 days of online applocation if i am wrong then please cite your source, it doesnt mention anywhere that your p60 and housing inspection report should be within 28 days in the rules?

roger is right! when I had my housing inspection report conduced by the local council he said it is valid for 3 months.
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:14 pm

If you properly read my post it does not say P60 has to be within 28 days. I mentioned housing inspection report to be within 28 days because in my opinion it is a supporting document and it makes sense for it to be fresh.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:36 pm

tallojani wrote:

If you properly read my post it does not say P60 has to be within 28 days. I mentioned housing inspection report to be within 28 days because in my opinion it is a supporting document and it makes sense for it to be fresh.
28 days rule is only for financial documents and not for other supporting document.

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Yes laibaa in sha allah wer next!!!

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello everyone,
I need ur help. I my visa was fefused and I have now appealed. But after readig alot of posts here i have noticed that its a very lengthy process. I m pregnant and I want to travel before April. I dont knw how long will it take for them to come up with a decision.
Can I apply for visit visa while appeal process is on?
How can i get a family visitor visa and what are e chances of approva?
Kindly reply asap.
Thank u.
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.