ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR2015
BANNED

Few questions

Post by ILR2015 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:56 pm

I am going for premium appointment at Croydon (T1G to ILR).

1) I paid £1493 online when booked the appointment. Does this fee covers Biometric Enrollment fee?

2) Since my last Tier1 extension, I have changed address twice. But I have not updated my address with Home Office. Shall I send my new address to Home Office before going for ILR appointment?

3) In worst case, if ILR gets rejected, do they return my BRP (valid until Nov 2016) so that I can keep working in UK until then?

ILR2015
BANNED

Re: Few questions

Post by ILR2015 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Since my last Tier1 extension, I have moved/changed address twice. But I have not updated my address with Home Office. Shall I send my new address to Home Office before going for ILR appointment?

blinguk

Re: Few questions

Post by blinguk » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:53 pm

ILR2015 wrote:I am going for premium appointment at Croydon (T1G to ILR).

1) I paid £1493 online when booked the appointment. Does this fee covers Biometric Enrollment fee?

2) Since my last Tier1 extension, I have changed address twice. But I have not updated my address with Home Office. Shall I send my new address to Home Office before going for ILR appointment?

3) In worst case, if ILR gets rejected, do they return my BRP (valid until Nov 2016) so that I can keep working in UK until then?
You do not pay any other fee besides £1493

I have never changed address with the Home office infact have not seen anywhere which says you need to tell home office about change of address !!

Bhalli
Newly Registered

Plz help me on this matter . I want to leave the UK tell me

Post by Bhalli » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:19 pm

I want to leave the UK permanently but my case is in appeal I want to withdraw my appeal from high tribunal and like to go back in my home country because my father is not well he needs me as soon as possible I don't need visa I want to go back to my home country . I applied a spouse visa almost 2 years ago still continue I don't need i will send my German wife to Pakistan in two weeks & than I want to go as well . Please help me I want to live stress less life here too much stress and tension . While on the visa process my passport is also expires so help me on this can I travel on my expire passport because I talk with Pakistan Embassy they say we take 2 months for renew a passport . Please help me I need to go home .

blinguk

Re: Plz help me on this matter . I want to leave the UK tell

Post by blinguk » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:40 pm

Bhalli wrote:I want to leave the UK permanently but my case is in appeal I want to withdraw my appeal from high tribunal and like to go back in my home country because my father is not well he needs me as soon as possible I don't need visa I want to go back to my home country . I applied a spouse visa almost 2 years ago still continue I don't need i will send my German wife to Pakistan in two weeks & than I want to go as well . Please help me I want to live stress less life here too much stress and tension . While on the visa process my passport is also expires so help me on this can I travel on my expire passport because I talk with Pakistan Embassy they say we take 2 months for renew a passport . Please help me I need to go home .
this post is not relevent to you queries please post a separate one
hope someone will be able to guide you.