ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ibbzy

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ibbzy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Salam alaikum all, was wondering if i could get aome general help. Im putting in my wifes appeal as visa was refused (because HMRC had no records of me working in this financial year) ive got proof ive been working and receipts if tax being paid, however HMRC has sent a letter saying.

(We can confirm you are working at your current job and have been so since last year feburary, however due to tax transmission issues between the company accountant and HMRC employers unit we cannot confirm exact figures of how much salary or tax that is being paid) as soon as this issue is rectified we will update you.

Now the problem if ive been after HMRC since the 18th of december. Would the letter from HMRC and a supporting letter from my accountant be enough to prove that i am still employed? Any help is much appreciated.

Regards:
Ibz
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Salam alaikum all, was wondering if i could get aome general help. Im putting in my wifes appeal as visa was refused (because HMRC had no records of me working in this financial year) ive got proof ive been working and receipts if tax being paid, however HMRC has sent a letter saying.

(We can confirm you are working at your current job and have been so since last year feburary, however due to tax transmission issues between the company accountant and HMRC employers unit we cannot confirm exact figures of how much salary or tax that is being paid) as soon as this issue is rectified we will update you.

Now the problem if ive been after HMRC since the 18th of december. Would the letter from HMRC and a supporting letter from my accountant be enough to prove that i am still employed? Any help is much appreciated.

Regards:
Ibz
I think ukba would make an issue of the fact they can not confirm your income with Hmrc therefore would not believe you meet the income threshold... However I may be wrong
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:07 pm

One of my payslips don't match my paid cheques on my statement because I was off sick and it's written by hand on the cheque. Would that effect my application ? It doesn't cause a shortfall in the month but still wondered

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:31 am

Guys guys i just got both the emails second with ref number and saying it's concluded have I got the visa ???

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:45 am

arslan123 wrote:Guys guys i just got both the emails second with ref number and saying it's concluded have I got the visa ???
Yeah it sounds like good news inshallah your visa will be stamped. Good Luck brother.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:53 am

arslan123 wrote:Guys guys i just got both the emails second with ref number and saying it's concluded have I got the visa ???
:D Good Luck :D xx
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:21 am

slam all
congrats to all those who have receivd visa :)
i ll btravelling on 15th of this mnth from islamabad just wana ask 1 question.do i need to carry my papers in my hand like my english certifcate nd tb test nd other documents which came back with visa???r they gnna check it on the airport??
thnx
INSHALLAH evryone waitng will get visa soon AMEEN SUMAMEEN :)

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:23 am

Sugarplum786 wrote:
:D :D :D :D many many congrats
u have got the visa
the unique ref no is ur visa number..u will have the same nmber on ur visa
best of luck :D

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:48 am

Guys, I asked for an status update on Friday and recieved a reply on Saturday that visa has been processed. I've not recieved any email from bhc or the application centre yet.
I'm guessing they might not have my correct email address?

Should I tell my wife to go to the visa centre?

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:02 am

A decision was made on my case last week. I only know because I contacted them asking for an update. I've not received any emails or phone calls. Does anyone know how long it normally takes from date on decision to receiving passport?

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:16 am

KSAli wrote:Hello everyone,
I need ur help. I my visa was fefused and I have now appealed. But after readig alot of posts here i have noticed that its a very lengthy process. I m pregnant and I want to travel before April. I dont knw how long will it take for them to come up with a decision.
Can I apply for visit visa while appeal process is on?
How can i get a family visitor visa and what are e chances of approva?
Kindly reply asap.
Thank u.
Plz help
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:17 am

Networkers, hope786,tallojani,baliwa,xtreme, saf686, rudey786, arslaan, laiba1234, sugarplum, umeraali, roger354, miss sunshine thank u all sooooo much!! ur guys r amazing xx

Baliwa yes i did receive 2 emails same day and about 30 minutes apart!

Of course I will always prey for evry one of u Inshallah!
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:17 am

yes!! amazing news!! looks like u have :)

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:22 am

Ket1 wrote:
Ket1 after ho wrong did they tell u ur passport has been returned to the centre x

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 am

Hi I got an email my visa application has been processed and will be returned to the application center yesterday

Does that means I am refused?

anyone got an email processed and got their visa

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:27 am

kehkashan wrote:slam all
congrats to all those who have receivd visa :)
i ll btravelling on 15th of this mnth from islamabad just wana ask 1 question.do i need to carry my papers in my hand like my english certifcate nd tb test nd other documents which came back with visa???r they gnna check it on the airport??
thnx
INSHALLAH evryone waitng will get visa soon AMEEN SUMAMEEN :)
All the people I know carried their documents in hand luggage but were not asked to show anything, it is that thing if you don't then you might be asked for it, so to be safe carry your paperwork in hand luggage.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:31 am

KSAli wrote:
KSAli wrote:Hello everyone,
I need ur help. I my visa was fefused and I have now appealed. But after readig alot of posts here i have noticed that its a very lengthy process. I m pregnant and I want to travel before April. I dont knw how long will it take for them to come up with a decision.
Can I apply for visit visa while appeal process is on?
How can i get a family visitor visa and what are e chances of approva?
Kindly reply asap.
Thank u.
Plz help
This thread is not for visit visa hence people are reluctant to reply. My wife was given visa on the third attempt, each time after her refusal I wanted to apply for a visit visa but was advised that visit visa will not be granted due to her spouse visa refusal.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:32 am

arslan123 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Ket1 after ho wrong did they tell u ur passport has been returned to the centre x

i had the processed emails on friday they were closed Saturday sunday and monday so Tuesday morning it arrived back at lahore, most likely u will gt th email tomro morning :) i got it around 4.30 am uk time, if not then definitely thursday!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:33 am

aligo wrote:Hi I got an email my visa application has been processed and will be returned to the application center yesterday

Does that means I am refused?

anyone got an email processed and got their visa
Yes back in March, things have changed since

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:41 am

b41 wrote:Guys, I asked for an status update on Friday and recieved a reply on Saturday that visa has been processed. I've not recieved any email from bhc or the application centre yet.

Same here dude
do not know what to do

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:50 am

Salaam,

Wife got call in letter to submitt her passport, shes goin to go tonmorow morning to submit it. How long does it take for passport to reach back anyone??

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:59 am

networkers wrote:
Baliwa wrote:
Hi All,

I have received only one email so far from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk with my GWF number that my visa has been precessed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection. I am wondering as many applicants discussed two email theory. Do you received both emails on same time? or after couple of hours or days? Can any successful applicant reply me asap please. I will be very graetful. Jazakallah!

Applied: 22-Sept-2014 (Karachi)
Processed Email: 06-Jan-2014
Hi Baliwa,

Usually it is minutes apart or maximum few hours apart, but same day. Unfortunately if you just get processed email and not the one which says it is concluded with a unique ref. number it is going to be a rejection. Having said that, there are still couple of hours left in the day so be hopeful and pray for a positive outcome.

Regards,

Networkers!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your responses. I have a small question as I am afraid I know my wife's visa will be rejected as I have received only one email from BHC so far. It could be any reason as I don't know exactly yet. It could be that my Financial supporting documents were over 28 days of time period.

I submitted my Tenancy Agreement (Which is only under my name), Council Tax (Only under my name with 25% single person discount), and Electricity Bill (under my name). I did not submit the property inspection report.

I have two small question. First, Does the single person discount for council Tax is benefit? Did it affect any application adversely? I am paying my council Tax on time with DD. But its only they gave me 25% single person discount. Please need advice.

Second, Can any estate agent provide this inspection report? I have an estate agent called Robert Cooper and they said they can provide this report, but I am confused whether they can issue this report or Not.

JazakkallaH!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:19 am

Baliwa wrote:

Hi,

Thank you so much for your responses. I have a small question as I am afraid I know my wife's visa will be rejected as I have received only one email from BHC so far. It could be any reason as I don't know exactly yet. It could be that my Financial supporting documents were over 28 days of time period.

I submitted my Tenancy Agreement (Which is only under my name), Council Tax (Only under my name with 25% single person discount), and Electricity Bill (under my name). I did not submit the property inspection report.

I have two small question. First, Does the single person discount for council Tax is benefit? Did it affect any application adversely? I am paying my council Tax on time with DD. But its only they gave me 25% single person discount. Please need advice.

Second, Can any estate agent provide this inspection report? I have an estate agent called Robert Cooper and they said they can provide this report, but I am confused whether they can issue this report or Not.

JazakkallaH!
Hi Baliwa,

1. 25% Single Occupancy discount isn't a benefit so it will not be a problem. 100% Sure as it was my case as well.

2. If you can get from a Council, it will be much better else an estate agent's report will be sufficient. I'll suggest to shop around to get better rates if you are going with Estate agents as because of competition you'll get a good bargain price.

Regards,

Networkers!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:32 am

rajasohaibmaroof wrote:
b41 wrote:Guys, I asked for an status update on Friday and recieved a reply on Saturday that visa has been processed. I've not recieved any email from bhc or the application centre yet.

Same here dude
do not know what to do
@rajasohaibmaroof and @b41

The emails you got is with subject "ContactID#XXXXXX" or "Update on your UK visa application - GWFXXXXXXXXXX" ?

Regards,

Networkers!

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:36 am

networkers wrote:
Baliwa wrote:

Hi,

JazakkallaH!
Hi Baliwa,

1. 25% Single Occupancy discount isn't a benefit so it will not be a problem. 100% Sure as it was my case as well.

2. If you can get from a Council, it will be much better else an estate agent's report will be sufficient. I'll suggest to shop around to get better rates if you are going with Estate agents as because of competition you'll get a good bargain price.

Regards,

Networkers!

Thank yo so much as you guys are always helping. May Allah reward you all here helping others.

The estate agent does not know about this report exactly. However, I gave him a sample report and he said he can do it and give me a report. Are estate agents qualified to issue these inspection reports? If they are sufficient than I wont bother to go to council.

Jazakallah.