ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aligo
Ireland

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by aligo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:50 am

Please help

Hi I got an email my visa application has been processed and will be returned to the application center yesterday

Does that means I am refused?

anyone got an email processed and got their visa

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:54 am

@networkers,Baliwa
My wife's visa was refused last month.The ECO mentioned two main reasons:One i didnt provide house inspection report,second that i didnt provide any evidence that i visited my wife last time.I have lodged the appeal with house inspection report from estate agent and the air tickets+exit and entry stamps+photoes to prove that i visited her.That should be enough to overturn the decision i guess.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:58 am

Hey ... Arslan 123 and b41 good luck guys hope u both will hear good news inshallah :) what was your timeline please and where did u apply from :) i applied on 31st oct frm isb and last week recieved update status " initial pre assessment and online verification is now completed and current status is in progress for further enquiry and checks :) so nit too long i hope .... And ket1 im soooo happy for you mashallah i mean we all deserve this but u deserved it jus that little bit more and ur experience has made many realised that whatever allah does is for a reason and it is for our own good which we dont realise at the time ... So many congrats :) xxxx

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:10 am

networkers wrote:
rajasohaibmaroof wrote:
b41 wrote:Guys, I asked for an status update on Friday and recieved a reply on Saturday that visa has been processed. I've not recieved any email from bhc or the application centre yet.
I'm guessing they might not have my correct email address?

Should I tell my wife to go to the visa centre?
Same here dude
do not know what to do
@rajasohaibmaroof and @b41

The emails you got is with subject "ContactID#XXXXXX" or "Update on your UK visa application - GWFXXXXXXXXXX" ?

Regards,

Networkers!
Hi networkers,

Yes the email I got is the reply from a status update request with the subject ContactID.

I asked for an update on Friday and got this response and I requested an update again on Tuesday to which I got the same response that the visa has been processed.

Surely if it was processed on Friday then everything should have arrived at Lahore by now?

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:12 am

Shreen wrote:Hey ... Arslan 123 and b41 good luck guys hope u both will hear good news inshallah :) what was your timeline please and where did u apply from :) i applied on 31st oct frm isb and last week recieved update status " initial pre assessment and online verification is now completed and current status is in progress for further enquiry and checks :) so nit too long i hope .... And ket1 im soooo happy for you mashallah i mean we all deserve this but u deserved it jus that little bit more and ur experience has made many realised that whatever allah does is for a reason and it is for our own good which we dont realise at the time ... So many congrats :) xxxx

My timeline is in my signature and currently it shows as processed. So hopefully not too long now.

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 am

Salam alaikum all, was wondering if i could get aome general help. Im putting in my wifes appeal as visa was refused (because HMRC had no records of me working in this financial year) ive got proof ive been working and receipts if tax being paid, however HMRC has sent a letter saying.

(We can confirm you are working at your current job and have been so since last year feburary, however due to tax transmission issues between the company accountant and HMRC employers unit we cannot confirm exact figures of how much salary or tax that is being paid) as soon as this issue is rectified we will update you.

Now the problem if ive been after HMRC since the 18th of december. Would the letter from HMRC and a supporting letter from my accountant be enough to prove that i am still employed? Any help is much appreciated.

Regards:
Ibz
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:16 am

aligo wrote:Please help

Hi I got an email my visa application has been processed and will be returned to the application center yesterday

Does that means I am refused?

anyone got an email processed and got their visa
@Aligo,

If it is just one email subject "Update on your UK visa application - GWFXXXXXXX", so yes it is a refusal.

Regards,

Networkers!

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:17 am

networkers wrote:
rajasohaibmaroof wrote:
b41 wrote:Guys, I asked for an status update on Friday and recieved a reply on Saturday that visa has been processed. I've not recieved any email from bhc or the application centre yet.
I'm guessing they might not have my correct email address?

Should I tell my wife to go to the visa centre?
Same here dude
do not know what to do
@rajasohaibmaroof and @b41

The emails you got is with subject "ContactID#XXXXXX" or "Update on your UK visa application - GWFXXXXXXXXXX" ?

Regards,

Networkers!
I asked for update. And the email subject was contactID

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:30 am

b41 wrote: Hi networkers,

Yes the email I got is the reply from a status update request with the subject ContactID.

I asked for an update on Friday and got this response and I requested an update again on Tuesday to which I got the same response that the visa has been processed.

Surely if it was processed on Friday then everything should have arrived at Lahore by now?
Hi b41,

If it is a response to your query, then your document's will not be in VAC yet. You'll have to wait for BHC's email which should tell you it is processed and another saying it is concluded before you visit VAC. Give it at least one day after you get email from BHC.

Regards,

Networkers!

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:53 am

I received this update this morning
This case is under process for further enquiries

Does this mean the initial checks have been done? What's the next step in the process?

Thanks guys

P.s congrats Ket1, u have been at it nearly as long as me now ..

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:55 am

This is my time line
Applied online 14 September
26 sep biometric mirpur
10 Dec online and pre assessment completed
7 jan processed and concluded email with reference
Rfc: when Allah wills Inn sha Allah

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Mrs N wrote:I received this update this morning
This case is under process for further enquiries

Does this mean the initial checks have been done? What's the next step in the process?

Thanks guys

P.s congrats Ket1, u have been at it nearly as long as me now ..
Hi Mrs N.

Once the further enquires are completed, it will then go to enter clearance officer and he'll check the results of the enquires made and if all is satisfactory will take a decision otherwise might request more enquiries based on the results.

If all goes well, it should be less than a month for you from here.

All the very best.

Regards,

Networkers!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:06 pm

arslan123 wrote:This is my time line
26 sep biometric mirpur
Arsalan,

Congrats, If you don't get a call by Friday morning to collect your passport, I'll suggest you to visit VAC at 10:00 AM Friday as your passport will reach VAC by tomorrow for sure.

REgards,

Networkers!

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:09 pm

networkers wrote:
arslan123 wrote:This is my time line
26 sep biometric mirpur
Arsalan,

Congrats, If you don't get a call by Friday morning to collect your passport, I'll suggest you to visit VAC at 10:00 AM Friday as your passport will reach VAC by tomorrow for sure.

REgards,

Networkers!
Thankyou so much so he needs to collect his passport from where he gave it in which is the mirpur centre am I correct.

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:14 pm

khan2013 wrote:@networkers,Baliwa
My wife's visa was refused last month.The ECO mentioned two main reasons:One i didnt provide house inspection report,second that i didnt provide any evidence that i visited my wife last time.I have lodged the appeal with house inspection report from estate agent and the air tickets+exit and entry stamps+photoes to prove that i visited her.That should be enough to overturn the decision i guess.
@Khan2013

Salam,

Brother I have no idea as I have not received my decision yet. What other accommodation evidences you provided? Further I think if you live on sharing you have to provide Property Inspection Report, However it is recommended to provide.

Second did you not submit your wedding photos and other evidences?

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Thanks for that networkers.

I'm a bit concerned as I applied in November and a member on here posted they received an email update stating initial checks had been done and further enquiries underway. I have not received any such email. Should I be worried?

I had to chase this up, sent 3 emails for that one response

Think I'm just being impatient, but considering my first refusal took 14 months I'm just really worried

Thanks for ur response. Means a lot when someone's been in the same boat

Mrs N x

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:21 pm

arslan123 wrote:
Thankyou so much so he needs to collect his passport from where he gave it in which is the mirpur centre am I correct.

Yes, he'll have to visit VAC (Visa Application Centre or Gerry's) where he submitted all the document and passport to collect it back.

Regards,

Networkers!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Mrs N wrote:Thanks for that networkers.

I'm a bit concerned as I applied in November and a member on here posted they received an email update stating initial checks had been done and further enquiries underway. I have not received any such email. Should I be worried?

Think I'm just being impatient, but considering my first refusal took 14 months I'm just really worried

Mrs N x
You're welcome, you'll only receive the status when you request for an update. You probably passed the level of initial checks before you got a response from them. I'll suggest to chase it every 10 days if not weekly to see how it is progressing.

All the very best with your application this time.

Regards,

Networkers!

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Baliwa wrote:
khan2013 wrote:@networkers,Baliwa
@Khan2013

Salam,

Brother I have no idea as I have not received my decision yet. What other accommodation evidences you provided? Further I think if you live on sharing you have to provide Property Inspection Report, However it is recommended to provide.

Second did you not submit your wedding photos and other evidences?
W salam,
I provide the wedding photoes,money remittances ,skype screen shots etc.They said in the refusal letter that" you mentioned that you saw your husband on that date but didn't provide any evidence".Which is very ridiculous. I provided tenancy agreement but they said its not enough.House inspection report wasn't there.I have seen a solicitor and he said that they require only evidence and that the case will be overturned before review..lets hope it does happen..inshallah.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Mrs N wrote:Thanks for that networkers.

Mrs N x
Hi Mrs N, hope you are well :)

I saw your post and was just wondering, have they started to look at applicants applications who have applied in November?

As so far i've seen on here they are doing the September applicants applications.

When did you apply?

My husband applied online on the 13th of November and documents were handed at Lahore on the 28th of November.

Thank you :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Netwrokers

Are you sure as below
@Aligo,

If it is just one email subject "Update on your UK visa application - GWFXXXXXXX", so yes it is a refusal.

Regards,

Networkers!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:24 pm

aligo wrote:Netwrokers

Are you sure as below
@Aligo,

Regards,

Networkers!
@Aligo,

I know it is not the best thing to hear, but so far all the successful applicants got two emails one with above mentioned subject and other "Your Visa Application @ Islamabad (Ref: XXXXXXXXX)" This Ref. number is the visa reference number. Havne't seen anyone who only got the processed email and got the visa.

Having said that, don't stop praying till you get the passport in hand. Just be prepared.

Regards,

Networkers!

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi

Does anyone have the telephone number of MIRPUR Gerrys centre?

Would appreciate a response from anyone who has the number

THANKS!

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Thanks very much Networkers

I have applied for visit visa not spouse and my visa is decided in Abu Dhabi
so does that make a difference

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm

aligo wrote:Thanks very much Networkers

I have applied for visit visa not spouse and my visa is decided in Abu Dhabi
so does that make a difference
So you are on the wrong thread bro, it is for Spouse visa.

Best of luck for your visit visa.