ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General ILR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raheel038
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 General ILR

Post by raheel038 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi,

I will be highly thankful if someone please help me out on my situation.

I am Tier 1 General Visa which is due for ILR this month. As I am going for 5 year root so I have to show my income (£32,000) for last 12 months. Now Issue is I can only show this amount once this month salary is credited in my account which is due on 28th january 2015. My wife is on Tier 1 General Dependent visa which she obtained in February 2015 and she arrived UK in May 2015. My visa is expiring on 30th January 2015. Can someone please help me out for the following questions.

1. Ideally I want to apply for my wife by postal application as it will save some cost. So What are the options I have on this situation. for example if I obtain ILR approval on same day and send application same day or next day by post ?
2. Can I apply for my wife visa via PEO appointment with me by using FLR (M).
3. Or What is the best option for me as I dont want to extend her visa on Tier General dependent as it is very expensive?

Can someone please help me out on this.

Regards,
Raheel Islam

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 General ILR

Post by sagareva » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:57 pm

raheel038 wrote:Hi,

I am Tier 1 General Visa which is due for ILR this month. As I am going for 5 year root so I have to show my income (£32,000) for last 12 months. Now Issue is I can only show this amount once this month salary is credited in my account which is due on 28th january 2015. My wife is on Tier 1 General Dependent visa which she obtained in February 2015 and she arrived UK in May 2015. My visa is expiring on 30th January 2015. Can someone please help me out for the following questions.

1. Ideally I want to apply for my wife by postal application as it will save some cost. So What are the options I have on this situation. for example if I obtain ILR approval on same day and send application same day or next day by post ?
3. Or What is the best option for me as I dont want to extend her visa on Tier General dependent as it is very expensive?

Regards,
Raheel Islam

clearly she did not obtain a visa nor arrived in 2015, because it is only January 2015? so, is she actually pre-2012 or post-2012?

basically the answer is yes, you can apply at PEO for yourself and by post for your wife.

If you attend PEO on the 29th and then send your wife's application the 30th it is also fine

even if you fail to obtain same-day PEO approval, and get delayed for further enquiries, you can still send your wife's application by post, enclosing a note that you request that it be held until your application is resolved, they do connect pending dependant applications with pending main applicant applications
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

raheel038
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 General ILR

Post by raheel038 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:51 am

sagareva wrote:
raheel038 wrote:Hi,

Regards,
Raheel Islam

clearly she did not obtain a visa nor arrived in 2015, because it is only January 2015? so, is she actually pre-2012 or post-2012?

basically the answer is yes, you can apply at PEO for yourself and by post for your wife.

If you attend PEO on the 29th and then send your wife's application the 30th it is also fine

even if you fail to obtain same-day PEO approval, and get delayed for further enquiries, you can still send your wife's application by post, enclosing a note that you request that it be held until your application is resolved, they do connect pending dependant applications with pending main applicant applications

The Issue is I can attend appointment only on 30th January 2015 as my salary credits either on 28th or 29th January so to be on a safer side I am planning to book the appointment on 30th January. As I was just checking on PEO apointment website that I can not actually book my appointment with my wife as dependent by USING (FLR M). Can someome please guide me in this situation. Will I have to book two separate appointments or what I have to do in this scenario ?
I will highly appreciate your feedback on this.

Regards,
Raheel