ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:56 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:hello guys,

just got fed up and by mistake rang HO about my application progress and this time i got a new terminology than the last time.The bad voice lady said my application is pending.

@maddy i could not find this word pending in your post where you have given so common slang used by HO.what is pending,i nearly gone crazy but then stopped myself and thought going crazy would not solve the problem as she was not ready to give further information.
@shahfurqan I did say it depends on the advisor ...pending can be assumed as decision pending ..so definitely with case worker unit and if ur lucky it's with case worker who is yet to decide ...

Dont worry pal 2 weeks time you will have ur letter in hand
@maddy,thanks for your encouraging reply mate I wish what u said comes true as we both have only three days difference so hopefully by the grace of Almighty we should be hopeful in this month In Sha Allah

londonuk9
England

Post by londonuk9 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi

i change my house and i done redirection of post at the moment as its temporary.

Can some one tell me how Home office sending documents and card back please?

Are they using royal mail recorded delivery ? i didn't send any return envelope to them.

So i am wonder how they sending back ??can some one advise me plz?

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Salam Forum,
quick question: Filling my application form and I am on Criminal conviction page, I got 3* points on my driving licence should I mentioned this information on application or not. I am looking forward to hear from you soon...

Kind Regards,

Saleem

thasif

Post by thasif » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Spatacus wrote:Hello My fellow members I am pleased to tell you that my ILR has been approved by HO. I received my documents today.
Approval Date: 31st December 2014
Approval Letter Received: 5th January 2015

The waiting is over for me. I pray for all other members waiting for theirs especially the August applicants.
Please can someone update my details on Google drive. :D :D :D
congrats spatacus and you well deserved

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:01 pm

londonuk9 wrote:Hi

i change my house and i done redirection of post at the moment as its temporary.

Are they using royal mail recorded delivery ? i didn't send any return envelope to them.

@ londonuk,yes HO use first class recorded delivery and will sent it to the address you have provided on the form but if you have redirected your mail because of change of address then you should be fine but make sure redirection is done and also ask post office for the recorded deliveries as sometimes redirection goes wrong and you don't get your all posts on redirected address.

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Salam Forum,
quick question: Filling my application form and I am on Criminal conviction page, I got 3* points on my driving licence should I mentioned this information on application or not. I am looking forward to hear from you soon...

Kind Regards,

Saleem

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:08 pm

saleem19k wrote:Salam Forum,

Kind Regards,

Saleem
@ Saleem,mate if court has given virdict or in others words you have been convicted by a court for three points then in my view you have to mention it but if you accepted it without going into court at the first go then there is no need to mention it but also wait for other members to reply.

londonuk9
England

Post by londonuk9 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:12 pm

thank you shahfurqan

shahfurqan wrote:
londonuk9 wrote:Hi

@ londonuk,yes HO use first class recorded delivery and will sent it to the address you have provided on the form but if you have redirected your mail because of change of address then you should be fine but make sure redirection is done and also ask post office for the recorded deliveries as sometimes redirection goes wrong and you don't get your all posts on redirected address.

moonwalk30

Post by moonwalk30 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:06 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
oct11ilr wrote:Guys, where can I get the tracking number from?

When I sent my documents with special delivery, I put the return special delivery bag inside the one I was sending, but the receipt they gave me at the post office, only has 1 tracking reference number. Will that one be re-used when HO sends my documents to me?

@Oct11ilr Now thats a tricky thing to ask I suppose you can go to the same Post office and show them the receipt and ask them they would be able to give you the other tracking number ;-)

Hmm ... second thought try to check the tracker number you have on Royal mail .

https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item

If the status says ( Please come back ) then this is the reference number for the special delivery you put inside the cover :-)

If the status says ( It's on its way/ delivered ) then that must be the used one .call royal mail and they will clarify about this Ref number with dates

( usually they stick reference labels on the receipt)
Tracking No only gets scanned when RM collects the package for delivery.

Tracking No that you have on post office's receipt is of the package that you posted to HO, it's not for the prepaid return envelope which post office would have never scanned when you purchased it.

If you did not copy the tracking No before sending the self addressed bag then there is no way to find it now, all you can do is wait!

moonwalk30

Post by moonwalk30 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Universal soldier wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:I have been observing this forum since the beginning of last year. I am sorry to say that this forum is no longer helpful as it was last year particularly during the period of Shahjee, Shahakaram and other similar members. I am sorry to say that this forum is now full of gossips, predictions and criticisms rather than any genuine assistance to others who desperately need help.
"maybe because of pschylogical problem or doing boring jobs like security who always need something to speak
@Universal soldier
You must be heading Goldman Sachs by the sound of your comment???

A typical narrow minded person!!!

DMH2014
Newly Registered

Post by DMH2014 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi everyone
Can any one Plz explain me how to put my details on set LR Google doc.
Thanks

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:07 pm

DMH2014 wrote:Hi everyone
Thanks
@dmh2014,mate just share your timeline in the forum as someone will definitely put it for you as my own google drive is not opening otherwise i would had done it for u.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Good luck everyone ;-)

Thanks for reading
Last edited by maddysheffield on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:15 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:hello guys,

just got fed up and by mistake rang HO about my application progress and this time i got a new terminology than the last time.The bad voice lady said my application is pending.

@maddy i could not find this word pending in your post where you have given so common slang used by HO.what is pending,i nearly gone crazy but then stopped myself and thought going crazy would not solve the problem as she was not ready to give further information.
@shahfurqan I did say it depends on the advisor ...pending can be assumed as decision pending ..so definitely with case worker unit and if ur lucky it's with case worker who is yet to decide ...

Dont worry pal 2 weeks time you will have ur letter in hand
@maddy,thanks for your encouraging reply mate I wish what u said comes true as we both have only three days difference so hopefully by the grace of Almighty we should be hopeful in this month In Sha Allah
@shafurqan yesssss We must get it by 25 Jan ,,,,, :-) ie 20 weeks wait ill not call HO TILL 15TH JAN

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:28 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Guys lets be cautious while we express your views about someone else ,,,,, I used to love this forum where we are always happy when someone gets approval .... we want others to et approval so our chance comes next ........typical to other places where we fight to get our things done .

About someones jobs what they do please lets not talk about it and never forget we are on a foreign land trying to make our lives better ..........i'm not talking about anyone just a thought lets hope every dream every effort made by individuals and also sacrifices we make to attain ILR and then british nationality come true

The best thing in uk is equality and dignity of labour and not to forget the freedom .....

Can we all ignore anything you dislike and only talk about anything relevant please.....because everyone has their own reason and can justify what they said :-)

WHY CANT ALL THE MEMBERS WHO WERE TALKING IRRELEVANT THINGS DELETE THEIR POSTS ...EDIT THE POST TO GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ...............ILL DO THE SAME AFTER EVERYONE READS THIS MESSAGE :-)

Thanks for reading
do agree with u maddy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alam_m

Post by alam_m » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi there,
Could some one please add me on the time line. Dates are as below:

Application sent: 22Dec 2014
Confirmation received: 29th Dec 2014
Biometric invitation received: 7th Jan 2015
Biometric done: 7th Jan 2015

Awaiting approval. Allah Rahamanur Rahim.
Last edited by alam_m on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:45 pm

alam_m wrote:Hi there,
Could you please add me on the time line. Dates are as below:

welcome to the waiting Train :P :P :P :P :P

DMH2014
Newly Registered

Post by DMH2014 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:59 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
Thanks
@dmh2014,mate just share your timeline in the forum as someone will definitely put it for you as my own google drive is not opening otherwise i would had done it for u.
Thanks Mr Furqan

App submission date 03/12/2014
Acknowledgment date 13/12/2014
Biometric invitation date. 18/12/2014
Biometric done on. 18/12/2014

9 years 10 months on student visa + 2 months on FLR (O) Application.....
Last edited by DMH2014 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:12 am

THANK YOU MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,GOD BLESS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:48 am

DMH2014 wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:
Thanks
Thanks Mr Furqan

App submission date 03/12/2014
Acknowledgment date 13/12/2014
Biometric invitation date. 18/12/2014
Biometric done on. 18/12/2014

Hello DMH2014, Your details have been added to the tracker.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:49 am

alam_m wrote:Hi there,
Could some one please add me on the time line. Dates are as below:

Hello Alam, Your details have been added to the tracker.

shabz47
Newly Registered

Post by shabz47 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:38 am

hello to everyone i was in the country as student + psw+EEA2 now my 10 years completed this January. for last three years i was on EEA2 (spouse visa) now i am applying for ilr do i have to show my spouse exercising EU treaty like her p 60s or last 3 years pay sleeps or any evidence like we are staying together. as in set (LR) form they are not asking any such information .it will be a great help if u share ur knowledge. thnak you

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:51 am

shabz47 wrote:hello to everyone i was in the country as student + psw+EEA2 now my 10 years completed this January. for last three years i was on EEA2 (spouse visa) now i am applying for ilr do i have to show my spouse exercising EU treaty like her p 60s or last 3 years pay sleeps or any evidence like we are staying together. as in set (LR) form they are not asking any such information .it will be a great help if u share ur knowledge. thnak you
No, You dont need to send any of ur spouse documents. Just your passports should be enough. I have submitted same.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:01 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
shabz47 wrote:hello to everyone i was in the country as student + psw+EEA2 now my 10 years completed this January. for last three years i was on EEA2 (spouse visa) now i am applying for ilr do i have to show my spouse exercising EU treaty like her p 60s or last 3 years pay sleeps or any evidence like we are staying together. as in set (LR) form they are not asking any such information .it will be a great help if u share ur knowledge. thnak you
No, You dont need to send any of ur spouse documents. Just your passports should be enough. I have submitted same.
An EEA2 RC holder has the right of residence based on the activities called treaty rights of its EU national partner. Therefore, in order to count that time legal towards 10 years of legal residence you will have to send the evidence of treaty rights of your EU national for the duration you spent as EU national family member (eea2 holder). Although set (lr) does not ask that but they are mandatory.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:53 am

Congrats to all who have recieved their ILR, apologies for drifting off topic, messages reported to admin for removal from forum

Happy waiting and lets all stick to the topic 10 year Set(LR) application. Continue observing the laws of the land