ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xrootx

Previous Earnings

Post by xrootx » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:04 am

Hi,

I am on T1 G applying for ILR , in Section 9A of the form Set (O) the "Previous Earnings Assessment"

A9. Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be
verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the
documentation sent which will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being claimed. If
more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering letter.

I am providing bank statements and Pay slips for last 12 months. For Payslips I will provide my HR Manager detail but for bank statements what should I put. is the address of my bank branch is enough?

Thanks

argus7
Wales

Re: Previous Earnings

Post by argus7 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:55 am

payslips and Bank statements showing NET salary credit is enough for Tier 1.

HR letter for salary willbe aditional, Your bank statement will have Bank address from the sort code

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:35 pm

argus7 wrote:payslips and Bank statements showing NET salary credit is enough for Tier 1.

HR letter for salary willbe aditional, Your bank statement will have Bank address from the sort code
OK thanks

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:44 pm

xrootx wrote:
argus7 wrote:payslips and Bank statements showing NET salary credit is enough for Tier 1.

OK thanks

Thank you Argus7

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Argus7
thank you very much for all your help