ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payment for naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kel
- thin ice -

payment for naturalisation application

Post by kel » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi all,

I made my application on 10 July and it arrived UKBA on 11 July. I noticed today that the £851 for the application fee has been deducted but the £80 for citizenship ceremony has not been deducted yet. Is this the norm? I was of the impression both amounts would be deducted at the same time and in case application is unsuccessful the ceremony fee would then be refunded.

Pls can someone who has already been through the process shed some light on this.

Many thanks in advance

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 pm

£851 already include the £80 fee.

kel
- thin ice -

Post by kel » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 pm

you serious? all this time i thought it was £851 + £80 hence why i asked them to debit £931 on the payment slip i sent with the application form. now i feel like a right idiot :lol:

pinina
Newly Registered

Re: payment for naturalisation application

Post by pinina » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 pm

So the 902 now include the ceremony or is 982?

Also, in the app form there is some sort of declaration that says "I already paid the correct fee" or some of the sort.
Shall I fill the form or can I pay somewhere?

I am applying through the NCS of my Borough.

Cheers
Anna x

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: payment for naturalisation application

Post by fwd079 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:41 pm

pinina wrote:So the 902 now include the ceremony or is 982?

Also, in the app form there is some sort of declaration that says "I already paid the correct fee" or some of the sort.
Shall I fill the form or can I pay somewhere?

I am applying through the NCS of my Borough.

Cheers
Anna x
NCS has the payment sheet and will guide you to fulfil correctly, mine was an adult and a child and you write your card details etc in this payment slip (see last page of pdf). The Application amount you pay includes the ceremony fee of 90£ (fee is subject to change/increase, of course).
However when I had approval I promptly paid 50£ more to my council and went for private ceremony, lol. :lol:
Good luck.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.