ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

b41
United Kingdom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by b41 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:31 pm

I think thats 4 of us now on here currently that have applications processed and are waiting for emails from the BHC

adeel718
Newly Registered

Post by adeel718 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:20 am

b41 wrote:I think thats 4 of us now on here currently that have applications processed and are waiting for emails from the BHC
Inshallah we should get email by friday.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:41 am

saf786 wrote:Hey can I ask something .. One of my statements fall low because of the Christmas holidays but if the other months still add up to the financial requirement needed, is that ok ?
To meet the income threshold under category A (salaried employment) each one of the last 6 months payslip must be at or above £1550.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:48 am

Fari990 wrote:Salaam all

My husband got his letter from employer! And i don't thinks its right because it doesn't say annual gross salary! And the period over which he was paid this salary! For the first 3 months of the job he was under the financial requirement of £18,600 but then from may he received a promotion and he is now eligible for the requirement. Please comment i have attached the letter
He would need to ask his employer to include a line in this letter to state his gross salary being £18941.88 and date it started (1578.49x12=18941.88), letter must also state, type of employment permanent/temporary/contracted, hours worked/full time/part time.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:14 am

tallojani wrote:
saf786 wrote:Hey can I ask something .. One of my statements fall low because of the Christmas holidays but if the other months still add up to the financial requirement needed, is that ok ?
To meet the income threshold under category A (salaried employment) each one of the last 6 months payslip must be at or above £1550.
Even if I'm self employed too ? I'm going to be applying with 2 jobs .. Thank you for replying

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:35 am

Hi there, hope everyone is doing well.

I just wanted to confirm again, that it wont cause an issue for our spouse visa application if my husband who is the applicant from Pakistan moves house as he's was previously renting? The owner of the house is wanting to sell the house, which means he will have to move and find another place to rent.

Also if we will need to notify anyone as if he moved, then his address would be different.

Hope someone can help me on this. As we want to be sure that him moving wont cause an issue.

Thank you
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:30 am

hope786 wrote:
Mrs N wrote:Thanks for that networkers.

I'm a bit concerned as I applied in November and a member on here posted they received an email update stating initial checks had been done and further enquiries underway. I have not received any such email. Should I be worried?

I had to chase this up, sent 3 emails for that one response

Think I'm just being impatient, but considering my first refusal took 14 months I'm just really worried

Thanks for ur response. Means a lot when someone's been in the same boat

Mrs N x
Hi Mrs N, hope you are well :)

I saw your post and was just wondering, have they started to look at applicants applications who have applied in November?

As so far i've seen on here they are doing the September applicants applications.

When did you apply?

My husband applied online on the 13th of November and documents were handed at Lahore on the 28th of November.

Thank you :)
Salaa guys - have they started looking at November applications? We haven't asked for any updates/enquiries yet. I think i might do next week when I'm back in UK (currently sunning it out here in AJK :-D)
Quick question - when you email do you have to email from the address you gave to Gerrys? Or can I do it from my email address with all the details?
Thanks.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 am

hope786 wrote:Hi there, hope everyone is doing well.

I just wanted to confirm again, that it wont cause an issue for our spouse visa application if my husband who is the applicant from Pakistan moves house as he's was previously renting? The owner of the house is wanting to sell the house, which means he will have to move and find another place to rent.

Also if we will need to notify anyone as if he moved, then his address would be different.

Hope someone can help me on this. As we want to be sure that him moving wont cause an issue.

Thank you
I phoned one of the immigration solicitors and they said its not a problem, but my husband will have to go to Lahore where he submitted the documents and let them know about the address change.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:42 am

rudey786 wrote:
hope786 wrote:

I'm a bit concerned as I applied in November and a member on here posted they received an email update stating initial checks had been done and further enquiries underway. I have not received any such email. Should I be worried?

Think I'm just being impatient, but considering my first refusal took 14 months I'm just really worried

Mrs N x
Hi Mrs N, hope you are well :)

I saw your post and was just wondering, have they started to look at applicants applications who have applied in November?

As so far i've seen on here they are doing the September applicants applications.

When did you apply?

My husband applied online on the 13th of November and documents were handed at Lahore on the 28th of November.

Thank you :)
Salaa guys - have they started looking at November applications? We haven't asked for any updates/enquiries yet. I think i might do next week when I'm back in UK (currently sunning it out here in AJK :-D)
Quick question - when you email do you have to email from the address you gave to Gerrys? Or can I do it from my email address with all the details?
Thanks.
W-salaam rudey786, I think they prob have as people found out after emailing them for an update.

You should do it from the email that you gave to Gerrys, and you will have a link to where you email from the email that they have sent you if you ever need to contact them.

I'm thinking to waiting a little more, and see how it goes.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:56 am

hope786 wrote:

Mrs N x
Hello Mrs N hope your ok, mashallah thats good news that your application is getting somewhere I received am email stating its not been checked yet :/ inshallah soon xx
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Any September applicants heard anything?
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 pm

tallojani wrote:
1550 or above before tax is deducted?

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:58 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Any September applicants heard anything?
Hi Laiba,

No still waiting, has any september applicant from karachi heard anything ? I think most likely next week now.

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi guys.

I thought we don't know if we get the visa until you go to pick up your passport from the VAC.
Whats all this about knowing the outcome from the emails? can someone explain?

thx

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:24 pm

My hubby going to pick his passport up tomorow as they rung hin and emailed he got both the emails concluded one with efferent and the other one Inn sha allah hope it is stamped tomorow.
Applied 26 September.
Rfc 9.01.15

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Blitheringking wrote:Hi guys.

I thought we don't know if we get the visa until you go to pick up your passport from the VAC.

thx
Hi well we do know now before we pick the passport up as those who have got the visa will review a second email with a reference number this is stamped on the passport and it also says the email has been CONCLUDED
Those who only relieve one email that is processed email unfortunately do not get the visa this true information as two people asked someone who works at the immigration centre also those who have applied realised that the reference number in the second email is the same which is in the passport.
Hope this helps please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:34 pm

arslan123 wrote:

thx
Hi well we do know now before we pick the passport up as those who have got the visa will review a second email with a reference number this is stamped on the passport and it also says the email has been CONCLUDED
Those who only relieve one email that is processed email unfortunately do not get the visa this true information as two people asked someone who works at the immigration centre also those who have applied realised that the reference number in the second email is the same which is in the passport.
ur so helpful arslan123 and this is true as 3 of my mates who also applied for there husbands were also granted their husbands visa after 2 emails were sent to them processed and concluded x

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:44 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:

thx
ur so helpful arslan123 and this is true as 3 of my mates who also applied for there husbands were also granted their husbands visa after 2 emails were sent to them processed and concluded x
were all here to help each other sis xxxx

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:49 pm

were all here to help each other sis xxxx[/quote]

Arsalan,

Where did your husband apply from? i applied on 24th sept and havent heard anything as yet.

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:58 pm

thanks for the insight.

me and my cousin both got married to girls in pak and applied on September 25th. I requested an update last week and they told me that my wifes application is being processed.

my cousins wife got an email yesterday that hers has been processed and she has got a call today telling her to collect her passport (not a second email). what does this mean?

don't tell me this is bad news?!?

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:14 pm

reggie123 wrote:were all here to help each other sis xxxx
Arsalan,

Where did your husband apply from? i applied on 24th sept and havent heard anything as yet.[/quote]
Applied online 14 September
Biometrics:26 September
Pre assessment and online verication completed : 10 December
2 emails processed and concluded with reference num: 7 January
RFC: tomorow Inn sha allah called to come collect.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Blitheringking wrote:thanks for the insight.

me and my cousin both got married to girls in pak and applied on September 25th. I requested an update last week and they told me that my wifes application is being processed.

my cousins wife got an email yesterday that hers has been processed and she has got a call today telling her to collect her passport (not a second email). what does this mean?

don't tell me this is bad news?!?
Unfortunately it may be brother but Allah is one to trust always remember that anything can happen Inn sha allah his visa will be given.

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:31 pm

arslan123 wrote:
reggie123 wrote:were all here to help each other sis xxxx
Arsalan,

Where did your husband apply from? i applied on 24th sept and havent heard anything as yet.
Applied online 14 September
Biometrics:26 September
Pre assessment and online verication completed : 10 December
2 emails processed and concluded with reference num: 7 January
RFC: tomorow Inn sha allah called to come collect.[/quote]

Did you apply from Islamabad?

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:33 pm

arslan123 wrote:
My hubby going to pick his passport up tomorow as they rung hin and emailed he got both the emails concluded one with efferent and the other one Inn sha allah hope it is stamped tomorow.
Applied 26 September.
Rfc 9.01.15
Congrats arslan123.. Hopefully the rest of us hear tomorrow

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:58 pm

arslan123 wrote:
Applied 26 September.
Rfc 9.01.15
Can you tell what date ur application was processed and decision was made?