ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absences

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xrootx

Absences

Post by xrootx » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:08 am

Hi,
Could you please let me know if the following format for absence letter is ok. Also I am going to Liverpool peo so is this is correct to address the liverpool peo or just home office in this letter?

Liverpool premium service centre
The Capital Building
6 Union Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Date:
CONFIRMATION OF UK ABSENCE FOR MR. XXXXX

This is to confirm that [name] has been employed with [company name] in the UK as a full-time and permanent employee. He has been employed from [date] as [role] and currently holds the said position.

As a permanent employee of [company name] he is entitled to 25 paid leaves annually. During his employment he has travelled abroad on holidays but he was still on our UK payroll and was paying NI and tax in the UK. His salary was deposited in his UK bank account. The dates of his annual leave were;

1. DATE to DATE
2. DATE to DATE

Should you require any further information or further clarifications in the matter please feel free to contact this office on <Employer Phone No>.

argus7
Wales

Re: Absences

Post by argus7 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:49 am

I got similar letter that I will use

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:25 pm

argus7 wrote:I got similar letter that I will use
Thanks

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:28 pm

xrootx wrote:Hi,
Could you please let me know if the following format for absence letter is ok. Also I am going to Liverpool peo so is this is correct to address the liverpool peo or just home office in this letter?

The Capital Building
6 Union Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Date:

This is to confirm that [name] has been employed with [company name] in the UK as a full-time and permanent employee. He has been employed from [date] as [role] and currently holds the said position.

As a permanent employee of [company name] he is entitled to 25 paid leaves annually. During his employment he has travelled abroad on holidays but he was still on our UK payroll and was paying NI and tax in the UK. His salary was deposited in his UK bank account. The dates of his annual leave were;

1. DATE to DATE
2. DATE to DATE

Should you require any further information or further clarifications in the matter please feel free to contact this office on <Employer Phone No>.

I have just got a standard letter which says - I took annual leave start dates and end dates.

have not mentioned that I was allowed xx annual holidays and paying NI tax etc?

But thanks will try to get this format from HR

If any one comments will be great ?

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 pm

blinguk wrote:
xrootx wrote:Hi,

The Capital Building
6 Union Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Date:

1. DATE to DATE
2. DATE to DATE

I have just got a standard letter which says - I took annual leave start dates and end dates.

have not mentioned that I was allowed xx annual holidays and paying NI tax etc?

But thanks will try to get this format from HR

If any one comments will be great ?

I had my appointment today wasnt asked anything about the holidays

thanks everyone