ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set Form O Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xrootx

Set Form O Queries

Post by xrootx » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi Guys,
Sorry if these questions been asked before , I am on Tier 1 going PEO next week I just need bit of help in filling the form. I got few questions I will really appreciate if you can help.

Q 1.10 Home office Reference [What ref should I put here]
Q1.12 BRP reference number [is it BRP number ?]
Q7.11 How long have you lived in UK ? [I am here in UK since 2004 , should I count from 2004 or just Tier 1 G period]
Q10.14 Give the detail where your fingerprints were taken [on my T1 G extension PEO Liverpool my fingerprints were taken, Should I put the Liverpool PEO address here ?]
11L : For the period before you were granted leave as T1 G , documnets showing that you meet the relevant req of immigration rules.[What evidence I need to provide ? Before T1 G I was on PSW (Post Study Work) and before that I was on student visa.]

Please help.

Thanks

xrootx

Re: Set Form O Queries

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:35 am

Hi Guys,
Any help please .

Macro_Run
Member of Standing

Post by Macro_Run » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:12 am

Q 1.10 Home office Reference?
Leave it blank if you are not sure.

Q1.12 BRP reference number?
Write your current BRP number ( it will be top right corner on BRP card)

Q7.11 How long have you lived in UK ?
Write your all UK living years ( They will calculate for your ILR eligibility period from the UKVI system)

Q10.14 Give the detail where your fingerprints were taken?
Write Liverpool only and other locations too if any

11L : For the period before you were granted leave as T1 G , documnets showing that you meet the relevant req of immigration rules.[What evidence I need to provide ? Before T1 G I was on PSW (Post Study Work) and before that I was on student visa.]

You should be kept other supporting documents for student visa & PSW. (I'm not sure because I was on Tier(G) only.

ursamyn
United Kingdom

Post by ursamyn » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:41 am

Q 1.10 Home office Reference?
Leave it blank if you are not sure.

Q1.12 BRP reference number?
Write your current BRP number ( it will be top right corner on BRP card)

Q7.11 How long have you lived in UK ?
Only Tier 1 G period is needed, if Application is based on completing 5 yrs on Tier 1 G.

Q10.14 Give the detail where your fingerprints were taken?
Only Liverpool PEO address

Doesn't Apply to you. Only for Tier 2 G & Tier 1 G combinations. Leave it blank.

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:19 am

Hi,
Thanks for your replies.
I have searched the forum and I still cant figure it our what is the correct answer to 7.11. Some people suggests it should be the overall time in UK (in my case from 2004) and some suggests it should be only the time the application is based(in my case from 2010 only T1G).

I am still confused.

Thanks

ursamyn
United Kingdom

Post by ursamyn » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 am

I was in same situation as you and granted ILR on 1st NOV 2014.

I have never mentioned anything previous to mt Tier 1 G dates.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 am

Your HO Ref no is something like PEXXXXXX it will be there on the receipt when you paid at the counter, with a UKBA stamp

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:32 am

ursamyn wrote:I was in same situation as you and granted ILR on 1st NOV 2014.

I have never mentioned anything previous to mt Tier 1 G dates.

Hi ursamyn,
really appreciate your reply. I just call home office and the lady told me to count the number of years/months from 2004 not just my T1G.
not sure what to put.

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:35 am

argus7 wrote:Your HO Ref no is something like PEXXXXXX it will be there on the receipt when you paid at the counter, with a UKBA stamp
Hi Argus7,

I have already paid online , should i leave this blank ?

Thanks

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 am

This would be on the receipt of money paid on your Tier 1 extensions.

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:51 am

argus7 wrote:This would be on the receipt of money paid on your Tier 1 extensions.
OK thanks I will have a look , if I cant find the receipt then is it OK to leave it blank ?

Also whats your suggestion on question 7.11.

Thanks

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:00 pm

7.11 , Write from your first grant of Student Visa/EC

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:04 pm

xrootx wrote:Hi Guys,
Sorry if these questions been asked before , I am on Tier 1 going PEO next week I just need bit of help in filling the form. I got few questions I will really appreciate if you can help.

Q7.11 How long have you lived in UK ? [I am here in UK since 2004 , should I count from 2004 or just Tier 1 G period]
Q10.14 Give the detail where your fingerprints were taken [on my T1 G extension PEO Liverpool my fingerprints were taken, Should I put the Liverpool PEO address here ?]

Please help.

Thanks

xrootx

my case is exactly similar to yours - student - psw - Tier1 applying next week

1.10 Home office reference number (If any)
this keeps changing - all my previous applications have different numbers I will keep this blank

6.1 When did you enter the UK
start of my Tier1

day I entered UK on student visa

11.l

I am confused too - with the so many posts.

I have my previous letters from psw application and I go with my original degree certificate.

I still need to figure out if I need all the p60 from the start of Tier1 as of now
only showing last 12 months payslips and bank statements

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:36 am

blinguk wrote:
xrootx wrote:Hi Guys,

Please help.

Thanks

xrootx

my case is exactly similar to yours - student - psw - Tier1 applying next week

1.10 Home office reference number (If any)
this keeps changing - all my previous applications have different numbers I will keep this blank

6.1 When did you enter the UK
start of my Tier1

day I entered UK on student visa

11.l

I am confused too - with the so many posts.

I have my previous letters from psw application and I go with my original degree certificate.

I still need to figure out if I need all the p60 from the start of Tier1 as of now
only showing last 12 months payslips and bank statements

Hi,
11L applies to those who have combination of T1 and T2 , WP etc. If you are applying on T1 G (5 years) then you have to leave this section blank, in other words you dont have to provide any docs.
After reading the 11L and going trough this forum that's what I gathered.

Thanks

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:38 am

argus7 wrote:7.11 , Write from your first grant of Student Visa/EC
Thanks very much.

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 pm

application successful today no questions asked for leaves

thanks everyone