ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aliabbas12330
Newly Registered

Confusion!!

Post by Aliabbas12330 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:34 am

Hello everyone
I am in a bit confusion plz reply me!
My appeal was refused in first tribunal. I received determination letter on 19th dec 2014 dated 18th dec. I got right to go UT in 14 days. As you all know their were Christmas, new year and Boxing Day holidays, including Saturday's and Sunday's. So I have send my appeal to UT on 1st Jan through email but by mistake on Fast track service address of tribunal (this address was mention on the form) and receive an automated response that your appeal has been received to fast track service.
Then on 2nd Jan I posted my appeal to tribunal and they receive it on 5th Jan. Today I receive a letter saying that your application is received on 5th jan and we will inform you the result in writing.

So can you guys please suggest me, should I inform to the tribunal service that I have send email to them but by mistake on fast track service? Or should I wait for the result?
I am in bit doubt because they can say we received the application after 14 days.

attahaas
India

Re: Confusion!!

Post by attahaas » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:52 am

Aliabbas12330 wrote:Hello everyone
I am in a bit confusion plz reply me!
My appeal was refused in first tribunal. I received determination letter on 19th dec 2014 dated 18th dec. I got right to go UT in 14 days. As you all know their were Christmas, new year and Boxing Day holidays, including Saturday's and Sunday's. So I have send my appeal to UT on 1st Jan through email but by mistake on Fast track service address of tribunal (this address was mention on the form) and receive an automated response that your appeal has been received to fast track service.
Then on 2nd Jan I posted my appeal to tribunal and they receive it on 5th Jan. Today I receive a letter saying that your application is received on 5th jan and we will inform you the result in writing.

So can you guys please suggest me, should I inform to the tribunal service that I have send email to them but by mistake on fast track service? Or should I wait for the result?
I am in bit doubt because they can say we received the application after 14 days.
Is it 14 Calendar days or 14 working days?
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

Aliabbas12330
Newly Registered

Post by Aliabbas12330 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:01 am

Thanks for your response
They have written only "14 days" no working or calendar day. What does that mean?

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:33 am

If they didn't mention anything specifically then it should be calendar days.

Usually, the number of days is calculated with starting date as the date of notice (unless it is mentioned as the "date of receipt", which would be a date stamp on the envelope) and ending date as the day you shipped out the mail or sent an email, not when they receive it. So, it seems like you sent your first response on the 14th day, but to fast track service, and definitely delayed for the second response.

Hard to say if they definitely reject it or not on the date basis, but you do have holidays on your side in defence. May be more senior members have a better answer.
Last edited by attahaas on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

Aliabbas12330
Newly Registered

Post by Aliabbas12330 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:29 pm

Thanks for response

So what you suggest should I send them email saying that I have already send application in 14 days but on fast track email? Because I want to be on safe side.
Today I call to tribunal they said me its better to send them all these information for the safe side. But I am thinking that if they have not notice that I have send late application and if I send them now with all these details then they will be aware that I have send late appeal.

Plz senior members help me in this problem.

Regards