ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mistakes in choosing correct form for dependent visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dipendra
Newly Registered
Nepal

mistakes in choosing correct form for dependent visa

Post by Dipendra » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:59 am

Hi All,

i am in Tier-2 work permit visa.

I did applied a visa for my daughter online, for some reasons i chose the incorrect form it was visit visa more than 5 years, rather than pbs dependent visa. i just realised the fact after my daughter given biometrics yesterday 08/01/2015, is there anything i can do now to correct the situation. please help

maniani
United Kingdom

Re: mistakes in choosing correct form for dependent visa

Post by maniani » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:16 am

Definite refusal unless a miracle.

Dipendra
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Dipendra » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:42 pm

sushdmehta, John, ChetanOjha, batleykhan, push, JAJ, Casa, archigabe, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, ca.funke, Amber, Administrator, sbrennan

please can any of you respond to my situation please?

thanks in advance for your help

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by michali » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:47 pm

My impression is that, once you have given your biometrics, you cannot be refunded but you can withdraw the application and reapply under the correct category. It is a pity that the officials doing the biometrics did not realize it was the wrong application form. A friend of mine went to do her biometrics but they rejected the form as it was the wrong category and she will be refunded as the biometrics were not taken.