ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sugarplum786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:39 am

roger354 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:
roger354 wrote:Tallojani is not misleading anyone people with one job and wage slips with salary less then £1550 dont expect to get the visa under category A.
I did
Ket1 did
My cousin and 4 friends did....???
Just because you and couple of other people did doesn't mean everyone else will so you're the one giving out false information.
Hey roger anymore updates? I would also just like to say I cant believe how stuck up some people get when they obtain the visa and they start slating people off just for what they write, whether right or wrong were human we all make mistakes, you can easily tell cause their writing style suddenly changes, and before obtaining the visa they try to be so sweet so they can everyones duas its actually ridiculous, just remember allah can take everything away from anyone in a split second sorry but this is for a particular member who I thought was damn right wrong in their approach after obtaining visa.

Have a good day everyone inshallah x
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:44 am

arslan123 wrote:Tallojani why don't u understand it say lowest level of annual salary not monthly so for the first 3 months if u are on a annual salary for £15000 a year and last 3 months it's £18600 I will not get the visa as they will look at the lowest annual salary which is £15000 IT'S THE ANNUAL SALARY NOT MON THEY SALARY !
Your not an entry clearance officer How do you know what they will look at or not look at?

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:16 am

reggie123 wrote:Hey Guys

My wife received two emails one with gwf and another With a reference number two email came 5 minutes apart.does that mean she got the visa?
dude do tell the visa stamp date on you spouse passport
just tell me whether it is before or after 31 of December
thnx

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 am

@sugarplum have you emailed them again?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:32 pm

[quote="reggie123"]Hey Guys

My wife received two emails one with gwf and another With a reference number two email came 5 minutes apart.does that mean she got the visa?[/quote

congratulations wish u all the best inshallah ameen xxx

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:36 pm

roger354 wrote:@sugarplum have you emailed them again?
Lol yes they sent a reply from the escalation and it says initial checks and pre assessment to be done :/ not getting anywhere at the moment

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:01 pm

roger354 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:
roger354 wrote:Tallojani is not misleading anyone people with one job and wage slips with salary less then £1550 dont expect to get the visa under category A.
I did
Ket1 did
Just because you and couple of other people did doesn't mean everyone else will so you're the one giving out false information.
I've just given u clear evidence by showing my payslips Anyway I'm not talking to u it's between me and tallojani so stay out of it u show me where it say lowest payslios is used from the home office websites then talk to me don't talk nonsense without evidence and don't get Involved where your not wanted.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:Tallojani why don't u understand it say lowest level of annual salary not monthly so for the first 3 months if u are on a annual salary for £15000 a year and last 3 months it's £18600 I will not get the visa as they will look at the lowest annual salary which is £15000 IT'S THE ANNUAL SALARY NOT MON THEY SALARY !
Your not an entry clearance officer How do you know what they will look at or not look at?
know I'm. Not an entry clearance officer Sugarplum786. Such an Allah I did not act sweet for anyone's duas Allah knows what's in my heart and nor did I abuse tallojani in anyway I was trying to correct him as he got refused due to lowest payslip and I did not so we both can argue over this as we both are right I did not get refused despite having 4 low payslips and unfortunately tallojani says he did. I was just correcting him I can't believe u can become so aggressive and tall about ones intention if anything I was just clarifying to other rhat u can still get the visa despite having low payslios below 1550.Whats my heart intention u do jot know so don't say I am becoming stuck up because I have got the visa u don't know what me n my daughter have been through without her dad I'm just making it easy for them people who need to apply that there is a chance u will get visa despite having low payslips .

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:10 pm

roger354 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:
I did
Ket1 did
And just because tallojani got rejected for this does not mean everyone else will as well. SubhanAllah people can be so rude in what way have I been aggressive or rude why r u and Sugarplum786 being so rude MAY Allah swt grant everyone their visa no one deserves this wait

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 pm

reggie123 wrote:Inshallah I hope she has I got the emails 12pm on Friday my timeline is :
Applied 24 sept 2014 from karachi
Didn't ask for updates in between
Recieved emails on 9/01/15

Does this mean the passport should be at gerrys sometimes next week?
It does Inn sha allah her passport should be there by Monday and I'm sure that u would receive a call n email on Monday morning .

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
roger354 wrote:@sugarplum have you emailed them again?
Lol yes they sent a reply from the escalation and it says initial checks and pre assessment to be done :/ not getting anywhere at the moment
I may not be an entry clearance officer but this is how I know just to answer your question:

5. Salaried and non-salaried employment
5.1. Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more – person residing in the UK
5.1.1. Where the applicant’s partner (and/or the applicant if they are in the UK with permission to work) is in salaried employment at the date of application and has been with the same employer for at least 6 months prior to the date of application, they can count their gross annual salary towards the financial requirement. In doing so they must have been paid throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application at a level of gross annual salary which equals or exceeds the level relied upon in the application.

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm

arslan123 wrote:
Sugarplum786 wrote:
know I'm. Not an entry clearance officer Sugarplum786. Such an Allah I did not act sweet for anyone's duas Allah knows what's in my heart and nor did I abuse tallojani in anyway I was trying to correct him as he got refused due to lowest payslip and I did not so we both can argue over this as we both are right I did not get refused despite having 4 low payslips and unfortunately tallojani says he did. I was just correcting him I can't believe u can become so aggressive and tall about ones intention if anything I was just clarifying to other rhat u can still get the visa despite having low payslios below 1550.Whats my heart intention u do jot know so don't say I am becoming stuck up because I have got the visa u don't know what me n my daughter have been through without her dad I'm just making it easy for them people who need to apply that there is a chance u will get visa despite having low payslips .
You dont know what everyone else is going through either, nevermind what you and your daughter went through any khudafis have a good day.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Sugarplum786
You dont know what everyone else is going through either, nevermind what you and your daughter went through any khudafis have a good day.

I don't understand why u r being so rude ""never mind what u and ur daughter have been through" just shows what type of person u r. May Allah swt grant ur visa soon Inn sha allah .
Yes I do know what others went through because I went through the same thing and those with children would know that it's worse for them having to wait I'm. Sure they would agree.
Khidafiz

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Sugarplum786 me and tallojani were I lying debating about ways if meeting the financial requirement but u have taken thing to far and stooped so low that u can say "NEVERMIND WHAT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER HAVE BEEN THROUG" SubhanAllah Allah.

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:06 pm

calm down guys!

we all here to help each other out and seek advice.

turns out my cousins visa was rejected because he applied as self employed but did not supply business accounts.

also, those of you who received '2 emails' with the reference number, does the second email tell you to collect the passport or do you wait for a 3rd email or call?

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Blitheringking wrote:calm down guys!

turns out my cousins visa was rejected because he applied as self employed but did not supply business accounts.

also, those of you who received '2 emails' with the reference number, does the second email tell you to collect the passport or do you wait for a 3rd email or call?
people cane be so stone hearted there is no point of arguing with such people I rest my case with her anyway brother
No u have to wait for a 3rd email brother it should come a day after u recieve the two emails or for some people the one email.

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:10 pm

arslan123 wrote:Sugarplum786 me and tallojani were I lying debating about ways if meeting the financial requirement but u have taken thing to far and stooped so low that u can say "NEVERMIND WHAT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER HAVE BEEN THROUG" SubhanAllah Allah.
Are you sure your not on your menstruals? U seem sou hormonal, Cause your taking it a step further Now please can we both stop? See what I mean about the use of capitals, now lets just stop it here now ok its a forum to help people with their visas not a forum to argue over things, have an amazing life inshallah wish u all the best

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:14 pm

arslan123 wrote:

people cane be so stone hearted there is no point of arguing with such people I rest my case with her anyway brother
No u have to wait for a 3rd email brother it should come a day after u recieve the two emails or for some people the one email.
how is a heart of stone supposed to beat? Im alive mines beating therefore its a not a heart of stone for your kind information :)

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:17 pm

No need to be rude and put people down just because you got the visa arslan123, if you dont like people commenting on what you said then maybe you should understand the concept of public forum, tje reason for my arguement with you is your are encouraging people to apply for visas even when their payslips are lower than £1550 and as far as ukba conisidering annual salary and not monthly salary please enlighten me with your infinite wisdom how are we supposed to meet the financial requirement(£18,600) if our payslips for each month is not £1550 for each month?(1550×12=18,600)which is clearly stated in the rules, just because you got your visa doesnt mean everyone else will be lucky so stop spreading false info our arguement is over !

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:21 pm

arslan123 wrote:

ahh I see... thank you

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 pm

roger354 wrote:No need to be rude and put people down just because you got the visa arslan123, if you dont like people commenting on what you said then maybe you should understand the concept of public forum, tje reason for my arguement with you is your are encouraging people to apply for visas even when their payslips are lower than £1550 and as far as ukba conisidering annual salary and not monthly salary please enlighten me with your infinite wisdom how are we supposed to meet the financial requirement(£18,600) if our payslips for each month is not £1550 for each month?(1550×12=18,600)which is clearly stated in the rules, just because you got your visa doesnt mean everyone else will be lucky so stop spreading false info our arguement is over !
Please explain how I got the visa along with soo many others then???
And when and how have I put anyone down please may I ask have I sworn at u have I been rude yes I am.encouraging others as it does not say monthly payslip it says annual salary I rest my case with both u and Sugarplum786 ur both rude and not worth the effort .goodbye

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:Sugarplum786 me and tallojani were I lying debating about ways if meeting the financial requirement but u have taken thing to far and stooped so low that u can say "NEVERMIND WHAT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER HAVE BEEN THROUG" SubhanAllah Allah.
Are you sure your not on your menstruals? U seem sou hormonal, Cause your taking it a step further Now please can we both stop? See what I mean about the use of capitals, now lets just stop it here now ok its a forum to help people with their visas not a forum to argue over things, have an amazing life inshallah wish u all the best
Your really nor worth it.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:27 pm

roger354 wrote:No need to be rude and put people down just because you got the visa arslan123, if you dont like people commenting on what you said then maybe you should understand the concept of public forum, tje reason for my arguement with you is your are encouraging people to apply for visas even when their payslips are lower than £1550 and as far as ukba conisidering annual salary and not monthly salary please enlighten me with your infinite wisdom how are we supposed to meet the financial requirement(£18,600) if our payslips for each month is not £1550 for each month?(1550×12=18,600)which is clearly stated in the rules, just because you got your visa doesnt mean everyone else will be lucky so stop spreading false info our arguement is over !
What about Al those who got the visa falling below a monthly pay of 1550 ???
U know what there is no point in talking to brick walls.bye

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Good riddance n good bye

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Blitheringking wrote:
arslan123 wrote:

ahh I see... thank you
Ur welcome when did u apply brother x