ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peace84

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by peace84 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:33 am

tahir.usman201 wrote:Hi Members,

I am sending my application for ILR (LR)
please let me know which documents I need to send and do I need to send any photo copies of Documents.
Thanks
Tahir
see the link tells you the eligibility for ILR (LR) https://www.gov.uk/long-residence/eligibility
you need to send all original documents not photo copy.

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:41 am

Wow! Wow! just got my ILR approval right about now!!! I've had nightmares waiting for this!

Approved 09/01/2015.

To church I go on Sunday to give thanks!

Thank you all on this board for your support and friendship! Your approvals are on the way!

Could someone be kind enough to update my timeline on the tracker please.

Shalom!!!
Last edited by TheJuryMustDie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:44 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
tahir.usman201 wrote:Hi Members,

I am sending my application for ILR (LR)
please let me know which documents I need to send and do I need to send any photo copies of Documents.
Thanks
Tahir
Yes. You should.
You should send copies to the home office n If possible print copies for your own file so u can utilise as reference

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:Wow! Wow! just got my ILR approval right about now!!! I've had nightmares waiting for this!

Approved 09/01/2015.

Thank you all on this board for your support and friendship! Your approvals are on the way!

Shalom!!!
Congrats
Last edited by maddysheffield on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:49 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:Wow! Wow! just got my ILR approval right about now!!! I've had nightmares waiting for this!

Approved 09/01/2015.

Shalom!!!
Congrats god bless u and u r family ........ just quick question did u check tracker yesterday ...yes go to church but also feed 1 hungry person or homeless person who you can find near train stations sleeping roughf just some sandwich and soup

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:52 am

maddysheffield wrote:

Approved 09/01/2015.

Shalom!!!
Congrats god bless u and u r family ........ just quick question did u check tracker yesterday ...yes go to church but also feed 1 hungry person or homeless person who you can find near train stations sleeping roughf.

Many thanks Maddy! No, I didn't check the tracker yesterday. I will do as you have advised! Many thanks for your help here. God bless you real good.

thasif

Post by thasif » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:04 am

Approved 09/01/2015.

Shalom!!!
congrats bro..

joanie

Post by joanie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:37 am

Dear all,
By the grace of almighty God, I have received my approval today. It states thst I will get my brp card soon. Thank you everybody for so much support.
esp to forum moderators Vinny and Amber and forum members ShHjee, Khan 81...
Application date 10/09/2014
Approval date 08/01/2015
P.s my application was a variation as I was short of 10 days to complete long residency.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:03 pm

joanie wrote:Dear all,
By the grace of almighty God, I have received my approval today. It states thst I will get my brp card soon. Thank you everybody for so much support.
Approval date 08/01/2015
P.s my application was a variation as I was short of 10 days to complete long residency.
Congrats, HAve u added your details on tracker and if so under what name?

Desi Pakora
Newly Registered

Post by Desi Pakora » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Dear Friends,

Knock Knock, knock knock, who is there???? ... Open the door, its your FREEDOM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the grace of Allah, I have been granted with indefinite leave to remain today. I will share my full history soon.

I would like to thank all of you who participated in this forum and shared their information for other’s guidance and support. This has been very helpful for me especially the tracker system which gives you confidence, assurance and highlights the application acceptance trends.

I pray that those who are still waiting receive a favourable decision ASAP.

Thank you,

Regards
Desi Pakora :D :D

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Approved 09/01/2015.

Shalom!!!
Shalom Brother @TheJurymustdie, Jehovah has heard ur cries. Go forth n continue observing and upholding the laws of the land

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:46 pm

thasif wrote:

Approved 09/01/2015.

Shalom!!!
congrats bro..

Many thanks Thasif! :D

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:49 pm

baba JJ wrote:

Approved 09/01/2015.

Shalom!!!
Shalom Brother @TheJurymustdie, Jehovah has heard ur cries. Go forth n continue observing and upholding the laws of the land
Bless you BabaJJ! I hope yours is here too in no time :D . The wait was incredibly more stressful than anticipated. Every God's mercy bro!

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:59 pm

joanie wrote:Dear all,
Approval date 08/01/2015
Congrats on the approval Joanie, may u enjoy ur freedom, continue to observe & uphold the laws of the land
Last edited by baba JJ on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:05 pm

TheJuryMustDie wrote:
thasif wrote:

Approved 09/01/2015.

Shalom!!!
congrats bro..
Congratulations mate. Looks like my outcome is imminent as I also applied on 10/Sept/2014. Finger crossed

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Desi Pakora wrote:Dear Friends,

Knock Knock, knock knock, who is there???? ... Open the door, its your FREEDOM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the grace of Allah, I have been granted with indefinite leave to remain today. I will share my full history soon.

I would like to thank all of you who participated in this forum and shared their information for other’s guidance and support. This has been very helpful for me especially the tracker system which gives you confidence, assurance and highlights the application acceptance trends.

Thank you,

Regards
Congratulations, Now enjoy your freedom with English Pakora...

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Arsal385, thanks mate! Yours is on its way :D ! The wait can be crippling, I know. Best wishes.

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Desi Pakora wrote:Dear Friends,

Thank you,

Regards
Congrats mate, enjoy ur freedom n continue observing & upholding the laws of the land
Last edited by baba JJ on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peace84

Post by peace84 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 pm

congrats everyone who got their approvals !!

tsl

Post by tsl » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:39 pm

congrats juriemustdie & desi pakora on ur approval

i cant hold on my nerve anymore. i have applied in early september.
enjoy ur freedom
regards
tsl

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Salam Forum,
I sent my application SET (LR) HO today, but I didn't send prepaid Royal mail envelop and document photocopies. However, I got photocopies of all documents for my record. I am getting confused it's not been mentioned in application regarding (Royal mail envelop or photocopies).

Complete application set LR form
2 photos
Life in U.K.
MBA UK degree & transcripts
Passport, old passport & biometric

Kind Regards,

SALEEM

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Congratulations to all those fellows who got their approvals today,keep us remember in your prays.@maddy told you couple of days before that we will have some approvals. :D :D

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Congratulations to all those fellows who got their approvals today,keep us remember in your prays.@maddy told you couple of days before that we will have some approvals. :D :D

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:48 pm

saleem19k wrote:Salam Forum,
I sent my application SET (LR) HO today, but I didn't send prepaid Royal mail envelop and document photocopies. However, I got photocopies of all documents for my record. I am getting confused it's not been mentioned in application regarding (Royal mail envelop or photocopies).

2 photos
Life in U.K.

Kind Regards,

SALEEM
It is mentioned on SET LR form page 28 that they also require photocopies of your documents.
Pre-paid returned envelope is for your own peace of mind for the secure delivery of your documents back from HO which is also traceable. Otherwise HO will return your docs back via 2nd class signed for.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:03 pm

saleem19k wrote:Salam Forum,

2 photos
Life in U.K.

Kind Regards,

SALEEM
@saleem,wecome to the waiting train,as arsal mentioned return envelope is for your own peace of mind but its not mandatory so chill out and i did not send either and as for as copies are concerned,you were only needed to make your passport visa stamps,or any entry/exit copies but once again HO will not send your application back or refuse your application on the basis of photo copies you have not provided as they take enough fee and they also got photocopiers and they will make it if they need.