ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of visas because of advertising material - urgent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bizz123

Refusal of visas because of advertising material - urgent

Post by bizz123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi Guys

Senior guys can please help me on that.

My company registered since August 2013 and trading, my first application refused and now in UT to get appeal right, looks like I will apply fresh application again in Feb/ March this year. As I have noticed that lot of applications has been refusing because of advertising of following point

]1. One or more following documents showing trading, which must cover(either together or individual) a continuous period commencing before 11 July 2014 upto no earlier than three months before the date of application.

1. Online advertisement 2. Business Flyers 3. Business cards 4. a copy of your website

Thanks and Regards

bizz123

Re: Refusal of visas because of advertising material - urgen

Post by bizz123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:17 pm

No body has clues
Pls guys I need your advice

davvo
Newly Registered

Post by davvo » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:38 pm

What is the specific reason for your refusal?

From what u have written you said your coy was registered in August, could you please state your route of application? is it PSW or Graduate ent?

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:22 am

Hi Davoo
Yes co registered in August 13 reason of refusAl is genuine enterpreneur test, partner withdraw his application due to his personal reasons
Psw route
As I m applying second time, wanted to check how to show advertising since 2013
Regards

davvo
Newly Registered

Post by davvo » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:14 am

you need to speak to a good solicitor, also have u produced any advertising material dated on or before July 11 2014 since you started trading you should have some form of advertising dated before July 11 2014, something like your website etc. also you need to show new advertising to meet the requirement below and remember same rule applies to trading material.
I strongly suggest you talk to solicitor.

"You must provide one or more documents from the following list covering (either together or
individually) a continuous period commencing before 11 July 2014 up to no earlier than three
months before the date of your application to confim your business activity:

▪ Advertising or marketing material that has been published locally or nationally, showing your Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Policy guidance version 07/2014 Page 31 of 59
name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity. This can include printouts of internet advertising or, where your business is trading online, confimation of your ownership of the domain name of the business’s website;

▪ Article(s) in a newspaper or other publication showing your name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity. This can include an online link to the
publication;

▪ Information from a trade fair(s) that you have had a stand or given a presentation to market your business. This must show your name (and the name of the business if applicable)
together with the business activity;

▪ Personal registration with a trade body linked to your occupation"

Mr Lucas
Newly Registered

Post by Mr Lucas » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello,
I got same refusal.
I think to meet that particular requirement you need to show two things
1) First you need to show the date you established the advert, in this case a receipt or confirmation email you received when you put up the advert will confirm the required date. The date must be before 11 July. So print and include copies of this email and receipts
2) For the second, you need to print off your online adverts in a way that it will show the date you printed it. Generally for online adverts, when you print off the websites it should contain this date. don't copy the screenshot, print directly. This second date must fall within 3 months before your application.

Once you have these two, a cover letter with some explanation should be okay.

Mr Lucas
Newly Registered

Post by Mr Lucas » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Just an Update,
Try printing off your online adverts on Google Chrome. The printed document will automatically show the date you printed it.
Cheers

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Thanks Lucas
It really helps
I have printouts of online adverts submitted first time and website, domain registration
For this time I am taking new printouts from jan 2015
What about in the middle like jan to June 2014
Do I need to proof that I advertise in that period also

Looking some more advices