ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sugarplum786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 pm

arslan123 wrote:
Sugarplum786 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:Sugarplum786 me and tallojani were I lying debating about ways if meeting the financial requirement but u have taken thing to far and stooped so low that u can say "NEVERMIND WHAT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER HAVE BEEN THROUG" SubhanAllah Allah.
Are you sure your not on your menstruals? U seem sou hormonal, Cause your taking it a step further Now please can we both stop? See what I mean about the use of capitals, now lets just stop it here now ok its a forum to help people with their visas not a forum to argue over things, have an amazing life inshallah wish u all the best
Your really nor worth it.
Likewise hun
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Baliwa wrote:Salam All,

Can anyone please send me their Housing Inspection Report? I have to see the format. Many Thanks

Jazakallaha

Can Anyone send me their Property Inspection Report Please?

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:23 pm

@baliwa just get your local council to do it tell them its for visa they know what to do
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Ur welcome when did u apply brother x[/quote]

my wife applied 25th September, we enquired on 3rd Jan and were told the application is being processed. My cousins wife who applied on the same day got her visa refused yesterday. They seem to be a bit slow giving our decision.

hope positive news comes next week

and am I right in presuming the 'delays' are finished now ?

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Blitheringking wrote:Ur welcome when did u apply brother x
my wife applied 25th September, we enquired on 3rd Jan and were told the application is being processed. My cousins wife who applied on the same day got her visa refused yesterday. They seem to be a bit slow giving our decision.

hope positive news comes next week

and am I right in presuming the 'delays' are finished now ?[/quote]

Yes u are right the old cases are all finished and they are meeting the requirement I applied one day after u and Alhumdulila Allah granted his visa last Wednesday Inn sha allah u will get urz may Allah give ur cousin sabr .x

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Baliwa wrote:
Baliwa wrote:Salam All,

Can anyone please send me their Housing Inspection Report? I have to see the format. Many Thanks

Jazakallaha

Can Anyone send me their Property Inspection Report Please?
The report is completed by local council or independent property inspector. There is no specific format for this report.

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:28 pm

Salam all, put in my wifes appeal yesterday. wanted to ask, is it correct that the appeal will be looked at by a ECM first and if they find that the refusal was unjust or whatever, then they can overturn the decision? Either way, how long does it take for this to happen generally?

Regards:
Ibbzy
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi Guys,

Just like to clarify a few points of confusion:

Salaried employment (paid the same amount each month whether you do overtime or not i.e. NOT HOURLY BASED) if you are relying on this to meet the financial requirement then each payslip if paid monthly MUST be a minimum of £1550 and NOT BELOW, otherwise if the ECO applies the correct rules you will receive a straight refusal as the payslip with the lowest amount will be used to calculate your salary.

Non-salaried employment (PAID HOURLY,so your pay may vary each month depending on how many hours are worked). Therefore it will be acceptable if the sponsor has varying amounts of pay so long as £9300 is earnt in the 6 months replied upon, so not every monthly payslip needs to be above £1550 i.e. It would be perfectly fine to have the following monthly amounts and still get a visa £775, £1250, £2000, £1500, £1900, £2325, £1550 As the total amount adds up to above the £9.3k threshold.

As seen in the past the ECO may apply the incorrect rules which would normally result in an incorrect refusal, however in some cases it may work in the applicants favour and hence a visa being issued when it should have been refused. If you meet the above criteria for salaried/ non-salaried employment then you will be ok as long as all the required info is submitted. However if you don't meet the above then you are playing with fate and are relying on the Eco to make a mistake in your favour which is very rare.

On another point - there is no need to be aggressive to each other, if you have nothing useful or constructive to add then there's no need to keep arguing and posting the same thing over again as it just means users need to read through pages of trash before they get to something useful.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:38 pm

alil2014 wrote:Hi Guys,

Salaried employment (paid the same amount each month whether you do overtime or not i.e. NOT HOURLY BASED) if you are relying on this to meet the financial requirement then each payslip if paid monthly MUST be a minimum of £1550 and NOT BELOW, otherwise if the ECO applies the correct rules you will receive a straight refusal as the payslip with the lowest amount will be used to calculate your salary.

Non-salaried employment (PAID HOURLY,so your pay may vary each month depending on how many hours are worked). Therefore it will be acceptable if the sponsor has varying amounts of pay so long as £9300 is earnt in the 6 months replied upon, so not every monthly payslip needs to be above £1550 i.e. It would be perfectly fine to have the following monthly amounts and still get a visa £775, £1250, £2000, £1500, £1900, £2325, £1550 As the total amount adds up to above the £9.3k threshold.

As seen in the past the ECO may apply the incorrect rules which would normally result in an incorrect refusal, however in some cases it may work in the applicants favour and hence a visa being issued when it should have been refused. If you meet the above criteria for salaried/ non-salaried employment then you will be ok as long as all the required info is submitted. However if you don't meet the above then you are playing with fate and are relying on the Eco to make a mistake in your favour which is very rare.

On another point - there is no need to be aggressive to each other, if you have nothing useful or constructive to add then there's no need to keep arguing and posting the same thing over again as it just means users need to read through pages of trash before they get to something useful.
I agree with u. I would like t lo say else and tallojani did clear things as he did the working out like u did of my payslips and explain how I may have got the visa . I don't see why Sugarplum786 and the other person had to become so personal. Anyway thanks for the clarification. We're all here to help. Jzk

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
hope786 wrote:
Mrs N wrote:Thanks for that networkers.

I'm a bit concerned as I applied in November and a member on here posted they received an email update stating initial checks had been done and further enquiries underway. I have not received any such email. Should I be worried?

I had to chase this up, sent 3 emails for that one response

Think I'm just being impatient, but considering my first refusal took 14 months I'm just really worried

Thanks for ur response. Means a lot when someone's been in the same boat

Mrs N x
Hello Mrs N hope your ok, mashallah thats good news that your application is getting somewhere I received am email stating its not been checked yet :/ inshallah soon xx
Alhamdulillah it is good news, as going by what networkers said if it is straight forward then within a month i should hear something. again though i am just hoping and praying that i get a positive response regardless of how long it takes. ideally i want it to be quick, i mean who doesnt? but if it means waiting that little bit extra and then getting the visa stamped i will do.

im just really worried because the stupid solicitor we used included a copy of our marriage certificate rather than the original.. really really p'd me off.. we paid him good money aswell.. thats one of the main documents.. on top of that he decided off his own accord to post the original to the embassy, now my original marriage cert is somewhere in the embassy and they have already told me VIA email they wont accept any further documents.

inshallah it will be ok. i hope and pray. this seperation is really testing us.. :-/

i think sugarplum u should ask for another update .. also other people should ask for an update who applied in nov? no harm i suppose..

hope u are all well

Mrs N x

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:47 pm

arslan123 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:Hi Guys,

I agree with u. I would like t lo say else and tallojani did clear things as he did the working out like u did of my payslips and explain how I may have got the visa . I don't see why Sugarplum786 and the other person had to become so personal. Anyway thanks for the clarification. We're all here to help. Jzk
Oh please here you go again arslan123 I quit this forum if anyone wants to know updates pm me
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Thank you for all the information about salaried and not salaried employment. Sorry but I'm not sure which category I am can you please help. I get paid £** per hour I work 40 hours a week which is my contracted hours I do overtime now and again too. Am I salaried or not? Do my payslips need to be £1550 atleast or can they be different each month but totally the required threshold at 6 months. I would be grateful if someone can please clarify

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:34 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Thank you for all the information about salaried and not salaried employment. Sorry but I'm not sure which category I am can you please help. I get paid £** per hour I work 40 hours a week which is my contracted hours I do overtime now and again too. Am I salaried or not? Do my payslips need to be £1550 atleast or can they be different each month but totally the required threshold at 6 months. I would be grateful if someone can please clarify
You will be non salaried. Your payslips can be different each month as long as the requirement has been met.
You can work it out using this

(Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6)
multiplied by 12 = Income from non-salaried employment that can be counted towards the
financial requirement.

Trueshellz
Newly Registered

Post by Trueshellz » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:08 am

Hi everyone
Newbie here
I applied for my husbands visa on 16th October in Islamabad
He had his biometrics taken on the day
I emailed for an update and they said initial assessment and pre-checks are done, waiting in ECO queue
I have three questions, please

1) whats the time like between this and a decision being made in Islamabad?

2) anyone have any ideas what they ask at airports?

3) anyone else who applied to Islamabad who has theirs already and how long did it take?

Thank you

rehman007
Newly Registered

Post by rehman007 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:25 am

yesterday i enquiry about my wife application.
they said to me application has been processed.. should i wait for the next email ...
applied 25 september 2014 lahore

adeel718
Newly Registered

Post by adeel718 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:56 am

rehman007 wrote:yesterday i enquiry about my wife application.
they said to me application has been processed.. should i wait for the next email ...
applied 25 september 2014 lahore
Lol my wife also applied on same day as you and in same vac. I am in same situation waiting for next email, so is b41 I think.

NOBI
Newly Registered

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by NOBI » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:23 am

Dear all
I hope someone will help me
I have been applied for my spouse visa for UK.
Bio metrics and Documents submitted in Lahore on 14-10-2014
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 14-10-2014
Documents received in BHC Islamabad on 15-10-2014
I inquired about application status on 05-01-2015 and got this reply.

“We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your application. I have tracked the status and date of birth and found that there are no current updates.”

What does it mean???
Do they escalate my application now because I asked for my application status?

rehman007
Newly Registered

Post by rehman007 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:27 am

@ adeel718..
i hope so bro we will receive other magical email by Monday or Tuesday
Allah Bless all

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:22 am

Ibbzy wrote:Salam all, put in my wifes appeal yesterday. wanted to ask, is it correct that the appeal will be looked at by a ECM first and if they find that the refusal was unjust or whatever, then they can overturn the decision? Either way, how long does it take for this to happen generally?

Regards:
Ibbzy
Yes ECM will review and it will take 19 weeks.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:23 am

Ibbzy wrote:Salam all, put in my wifes appeal yesterday. wanted to ask, is it correct that the appeal will be looked at by a ECM first and if they find that the refusal was unjust or whatever, then they can overturn the decision? Either way, how long does it take for this to happen generally?

Regards:
Ibbzy
Yes ECM will review and it will take 19 weeks
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:27 am

NOBI wrote:Dear all

“We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your application. I have tracked the status and date of birth and found that there are no current updates.”

What does it mean???
It means exactly what it says. So far no october applicants have heard back so be patient might take 1 or two months more
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:40 pm

ASA,
Can anyone please tell who has received their passport with visa. I want to know how many emails are sent from visa centre. 2 emails or 3 emails? some people say if 2 emails are sent then it means that visa has been granted? what about the people who has received only 1 email then it means they have not granted visa?

Thanks

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:33 pm

raholptl wrote:ASA,
Can anyone please tell who has received their passport with visa. I want to know how many emails are sent from visa centre. 2 emails or 3 emails? some people say if 2 emails are sent then it means that visa has been granted? what about the people who has received only 1 email then it means they have not granted visa?

Thanks
Yes brother those who recieve two emails second which say visa reference and also concluded word they have got the visa unfortunately those with only one email saying processed they have not got the visa but end of day Allah can make miracles happen always trust him. X

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:37 pm

What does it mean???

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 pm

What does it mean???
It's just basically means ur application is still where it has been email them again and specifically write can you escalate my case as it's been over two months I have applied I would presume that this month they should have completed ur online assessment and verication usually after that it is about 3-4 weeks a decision is made Inn sha Allah u will get visa xx