ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea4 or eea2 ? confused!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ramabola

eea4 or eea2 ? confused!

Post by Ramabola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:03 am

hi all my name is Ramabola and come from Nigeria i am a new this as recommended by one of my friend my issues is PR application which is refused cos of my partner is a ( EU Citizen Germany) had lack of his payslips some years, he did not work 16 months and left to uk for family issues, after he come back we could not be together, lived seperated, i had appeal for refusal but tribunal decided to Ho gave right, i dont know what to do pls some help, since i came this country i work as cleaner and my parter works and lives in uk at the moment too is there any chance to apply for retaning right to stay? we have been married since 2007
my pr refused and i lost tribunal what should i do now?? do i have right to apply for another 5 years, pls some advice my brothers or sisters who has knowledge about this, i went to divorce and i applied for retaining rights by fill eea4 form form and send off already did i make a big mistake again or should have i send to eea2 ?

Jgorf

Re: eea4 or eea2 ? confused!

Post by Jgorf » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 am

Ramabola wrote:hi all my name is Ramabola and come from Nigeria i am a new this as recommended by one of my friend my issues is PR application which is refused cos of my partner is a ( EU Citizen Germany) had lack of his payslips some years, he did not work 16 months and left to uk for family issues, after he come back we could not be together, lived seperated, i had appeal for refusal but tribunal decided to Ho gave right, i dont know what to do pls some help, since i came this country i work as cleaner and my parter works and lives in uk at the moment too is there any chance to apply for retaning right to stay? we have been married since 2007
my pr refused and i lost tribunal what should i do now?? do i have right to apply for another 5 years, pls some advice my brothers or sisters who has knowledge about this, i went to divorce and i applied for retaining rights by fill eea4 form form and send off already did i make a big mistake again or should have i send to eea2 ?
From your story U are not qualified for PR.
Are you divorced from your eea partner? If yes when was divorce finalised? (Decree absolute received)
If divorced ,was your partner working during the period of divorce , that means from the date divorce was initiated to the date it was finalised?

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:43 pm

to add to what Jgorf said, you may apply for another 5 years providing you are still married with the Eu and he is exercising treaty right and is willing to provide you the document. I must say that you need to give more information for people to be able to help you . info of EU work history will be helpful, for example how long did he work before the 16 month break?
GOD BLESS!!!

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:55 pm

I send eea4 off already, I was married from 2007 till 2014 they gave me 5 yrs rc when my rc expired I submit pr form 6 moths later I received refusal letter which was my partner absence in uk 16 months, went to tribunal which was dismissed, then I went to divorce and it finalized last november I got my ex payslips that he still works and live in uk, but I fill eea4 up for 5years and then one of my friend said I made mistake it would be eea2 what will I do now? They are going to refuse and send me me off country? Thank you for any answers

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:56 pm

I send eea4 off already, I was married from 2007 till 2014 they gave me 5 yrs rc when my rc expired I submit pr form 6 moths later I received refusal letter which was my partner absence in uk 16 months, went to tribunal which was dismissed, then I went to divorce and it finalized last november I got my ex payslips that he still works and live in uk, but I fill eea4 up for 5years and then one of my friend said I made mistake it would be eea2 what will I do now? They are going to refuse and send me me off country? Thank you for any answers

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Jgorf

Post by Jgorf » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Ramabola wrote:I send eea4 off already, I was married from 2007 till 2014 they gave me 5 yrs rc when my rc expired I submit pr form 6 moths later I received refusal letter which was my partner absence in uk 16 months, went to tribunal which was dismissed, then I went to divorce and it finalized last november I got my ex payslips that he still works and live in uk, but I fill eea4 up for 5years and then one of my friend said I made mistake it would be eea2 what will I do now? They are going to refuse and send me me off country? Thank you for any answers
you are not qualified for PR because of the 16 month period your spouse was out of UK and not exercising treaty rights.so I am not certain ur application will be successful.

Since you were married to your eea spouse for more than 3 years before divorce was initiated and I presume you both lived in UK for at least 1 year?. Then ur option is to apply for retention of rights after divorce using Eea2 form. Note you will need to prove
1. you were both married for at least 3 years before the start of the divorce process.
2. You both lived in UK for minimum of 1 year during that period
3. Your EEA spouse was excersising treaty rights from the start of the divorce process till it was finalised
4. That you the non-eea are a worker.
If successful you will receive another residence card for 5 years but no longer dependent on your ex spouse.

After the 5 years of continuous employment by you, you can then apply for PR .

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:06 pm

So they will give me another 5 Years? Even I send eea4 off? Yes we both lived and married 3 years and lived 1 year in uk as worker. I just worried i just send eea4 form off which is apparently wrong form they are going to refuse and I will be have to leave country?

Jgorf

Post by Jgorf » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Ramabola wrote:So they will give me another 5 Years? Even I send eea4 off? Yes we both lived and married 3 years and lived 1 year in uk as worker. I just worried i just send eea4 form off which is apparently wrong form they are going to refuse and I will be have to leave country?
This isn't rocket science. You are not qualified for PR , which is what EEA4 is for . Reasons were clearly stated on ur refusal and also supported by the tribunal , so what's the point in re applying?

You should apply for ROR with the correct form when refused( using EEA2) I can't tell what actions UKBA will take.

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:59 pm

I did not apply for PR I applied for ROR for but with wrong form that's my worries what will happen but thank you for helping answers

kmoney500
Newly Registered

working hours for EEA2

Post by kmoney500 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 pm

1.PLEASE,am about posting my EEA2 and EEA1 application but am bit confused here if my wife the EEA national employment hours will be enough for my application cox she is working 6hours aweek,
2.is it mandatory to translate my children birth certificate to english

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:18 am

i send off wrong form for ROR, what action could be happen? they are going to say ' you send wrong form' or straight away refuse? pls some help full advices i m so confused and frustrated