ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP Refused Twice - New Application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Newbie24
Newly Registered

EEA FP Refused Twice - New Application?

Post by Newbie24 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi,

I just have a quick question if a EEA FP has been refused twice with right to appeal (within 28) days, can I submit a fresh new application after the 28 days have expired?

Thanks!

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEA FP Refused Twice - New Application?

Post by chaoclive » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Newbie24 wrote:Hi,

I just have a quick question if a EEA FP has been refused twice with right to appeal (within 28) days, can I submit a fresh new application after the 28 days have expired?

Thanks!
As far as I know, you can submit a fresh application straight away. What did they refuse you on? Did they give good reasons?

Newbie24
Newly Registered

Post by Newbie24 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

The reason for rejection was lack of communications.. we are sorting that out for the next application.

So how many times can one submit a new application? And what happens when missing the 28 days deadline given for the appeal?

Thanks a lot.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Newbie24 wrote:The reason for rejection was lack of communications.. we are sorting that out for the next application.

So how many times can one submit a new application? And what happens when missing the 28 days deadline given for the appeal?
You exactly was the reason given for the refusal? The actual words would be helpful.

You have the option to appeal, which can be done right away.
You also have the option of making a new application, which can also be done right away.
Or you can do both right away.