ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required URGENT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HELLEN
Newly Registered

Urgent help required URGENT

Post by HELLEN » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi,
I've got my response of pre-action letter and home office said that they made a mistake. And they asked me to send all the documents back to them so they'll reconsider my case.
But in the mean while I'm off work because they rejected my application initially. Now as the home office is reconsidering my application and they have admit their mistake I want to resume my work but my employer is keep saying to me I can start work if I'll give them some thing in writing from UKBA which states that I am allowed to work. But when I rang ukba help line they said they want me to ask my employer to ring them. I told this my employer but they are not willing to ring them. I mean I'm like a sandwich without my fault. Could someone help me as I need to know what should I do in this. :(

HELLEN
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help required URGENT

Post by HELLEN » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:42 am

55 views but no reply :(

Fazer_1985
United Kingdom

Post by Fazer_1985 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:08 am

Hi Hellen,

I think you need explain your case a little bit more? what visa you applied and through which route ? PSW or 200k

that is why I think ppl are not able to give you any advice.

If you have applied Tier 1 Ent , thn you are only allowed to work for your company and not as employee for any other company.

but I think you need to explain a little bit more about your case so that other members can help you out.

All the best
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

HELLEN
Newly Registered

Post by HELLEN » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Thanks for putting something. I applied tier 1 entrepreneur 50K route.
I've tried both ends my employer n ukba and they both saying aj each other to contact them. I've told this to both number of times but no one wants to take initiative. I'm like a sandwich to be honest.

p2s7721
Newly Registered

Post by p2s7721 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 pm

I guess you were on PSW when you applied. In that case you are allowed to work as your application is still outstanding based on the points you stated above. You have the following options

1 ask your employer to do a Employers service check (if you are self employed you do not need this as per the guidance)
2 get a email confirmation from UKBA rep that they are still processing your application and your PSW stay has been extended until the decision is made.
3 show the pre action letter to your employer and explain the guidance or do a conference with your employer and UKBA call or record conversation with UKBA and provide it to your employer.

You just need to prove that you are allowed to work and the letter you received should be a sufficient evidence to suggest that.

regards