ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Employment (new sponsor, Tier 2 General)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Re: Change of Employment (new sponsor, Tier 2 General)

Post by ravisb_2014 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi Chelove,
I have also applied with 64 pages, but by post.
I got the acknowledgement letter that states HO had received my document and soon will assign this application to a case worker and money is also debited, but I am yet to receive approval letter and BRP letter ?

Did anyone from this group apply during Christmas holiday and still waiting for response ?
I posted on 22nd Dec, 2014 and HO received my application on 23rd Dec.
I can understand it might be delayed due to holiday period for christmas and new year.
Please let me know if anyone had received approval letter and BRP letter as applied during christmas time. It will be great help.
Thanks in advance.

almira
Newly Registered

Post by almira » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Ravisb,

Sent application on 23rd of December, received approval letter today, BRP yet to arrive.

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Post by ravisb_2014 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Thanks Almira for your reply.
When did you get your BRP enrollment letter and enrolled for the same ?

I received BRP enrollment letter on 8th Jan and gave my biometric on 9th Jan and still waiting for approval letter.
Thanks

Hetalvora
Newly Registered

Post by Hetalvora » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi everyone......need a quick reply to my question pls
I have got the Tier 2 (General) Visa from last 3 years which I extended for another 3 years in Dec 2014. My role was BA but now I am planning to change my sponsor and the role as I have worked in the same field from long time. My new role is Web Designing and the pay also decreases by 8k.

Can I apply for this as there is the change of the role and we have just the extended visa last month so will UKBA approve my application?

And even my current employer is planning to cancel my sponsorship due to lack of work with him.